• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Ho Slow Processing Shows Affecting Buyers?

In summary, CC is having some trouble with their shipping department and some buyers are getting impatient.
tinat51796
I submitted a show on Monday afternoon and it's still just showing as recieved. Should I call to find out why? Is anyone else having this problem?

Yep they are quite slow right now...and it's only gonna get worse considering the cut off of Feb 14th for Double Points....Some people wait to submit the majority of their shows until the last minute...wonder who that could have been???? :confused: :rolleyes:

Ok...I plead guilty...it was me.....I am guilty of submitting over $5000 in one day for several shows...so it is all my fault!:) :cry: :D

Wow! I'm jealous! my show was only $750

They are catching up. I submitted two shows on Thursday and one already shipped today and the other is picking. If it's sits there too long, call. I had an order on hold, but they wait too long to bother calling regarding the problem.

And one thing to remember, the normal ship time is 7-10 business days. I know I got spoiled by how fast they shipped out at Christmas, so I keep expecting it to be the same!!!

At the top of the shipping status page there is a date. It says "now shipping orders received _______". If your order was received before that date, call HO.

Yeah you might want to call if you submitted it on Monday. According to CC they're working on orders from the 13th...

I just had a call from HO about my show...but I didn't get to the phone fast enough. There's a problem with one of the products that the host ordered. I tried to call back, less than 5 minutes after they called and got told that the office is closed. Then how did they call me? It's frustrating because I want to get this show shipped.

Yes it has been taking a lot longer. My buyers are getting a bit upset. ive been blaming the weather and holidays!!!

Related to Is Ho Slow Processing Shows Affecting Buyers?

1. What is Ho Slow Processing Shows?

Ho Slow Processing Shows is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to place their orders at a slower pace, giving them more time to learn about the products and ask questions during the demonstration.

2. How do I request a Ho Slow Processing Show?

To request a Ho Slow Processing Show, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know that you are interested in this option. They will be able to provide more information and schedule a show for you.

3. Is there an additional cost for a Ho Slow Processing Show?

No, there is no additional cost for a Ho Slow Processing Show. It is a complimentary feature offered by Pampered Chef to enhance the shopping experience for our customers.

4. How long does a Ho Slow Processing Show typically last?

A Ho Slow Processing Show can vary in length depending on the amount of products being demonstrated and the number of questions from customers. On average, it can last anywhere from 1-2 hours.

5. Can I still place an order during a Ho Slow Processing Show?

Yes, you can still place an order during a Ho Slow Processing Show. Your consultant will provide you with a link to place your order online, or you can submit your order at the end of the show. The choice is up to you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maragib
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Roadtripray