• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order on Hold: Why Is My Card Being Declined? | Troubleshooting with HO

In summary, you are having trouble submitting your shows to HO and they say your card has been declined. You have the money in your account so you are not sure why this is happening. You may want to call HO tomorrow and have them run your show through again
ChefTess
I just have to whine about the problem I am having with HO...I submitted 4 shows last week and all have gone thru except one. They say my card is declined for it. I have the money in my account so I am not sure why they are having a problem with it. What more can I do for them then have them try again...and again...and yes, yet again (it has to work at some point). Anyone else ever have this problem?

Be sure to call HO tomorrow and have them run it through. Then talk with a supervisor. You will want that erased from your record especially if the money was there all the time. Find out what happened and have them make a note - they can call your bank and the bank can see whether the money was there the first time I believe.

I believe it's 3 times and you have to mail your shows in for 6 months. I know this has happened to others on this forum so they will let you know the details.

Check your bank. Even if you deposited the money, it may not be available yet.

I hope everything gets resolved for you soon!

My bank has a limit on daily withdraws. I don't think I've had an issue with it yet but maybe that's your issue.

Sometimes, if you have multiple transactions on a credit card back to back, the bank will put a hold on transactions until you call them. This helps protect you in the event your card has been stolen.

The bank that has my personal account has a max on daily debit card transaction. They will lift the max for a few days but will not do it permantly. That is one reason my PC account is at a different bank than my personal account.

Related to Order on Hold: Why Is My Card Being Declined? | Troubleshooting with HO

1. Why is my credit card being declined when I try to place an order?

There are a few possible reasons why your credit card may be declined when trying to place an order. It could be due to insufficient funds, a billing address mismatch, or a security hold placed by your bank. Please ensure that your card has enough funds and that the billing address you entered matches the one on file with your bank. If the issue persists, you may need to contact your bank to resolve any security holds.

2. Can I use a debit card to place an order?

Yes, you can use a debit card to place an order as long as it has a Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover logo. However, please keep in mind that some banks may have daily spending limits on debit cards, so you may need to contact your bank to increase the limit if necessary.

3. Why am I receiving an error message that my card information is incorrect?

If you are receiving an error message stating that your card information is incorrect, please double-check that you have entered the correct card number, expiration date, and CVV code. If the issue persists, you may need to contact your bank to ensure that there are no issues with your card or account.

4. Can I use multiple forms of payment for an order?

Unfortunately, we currently do not offer the option to use multiple forms of payment for an order. You will need to use a single payment method to complete your purchase.

5. What should I do if my card is still being declined after troubleshooting with HO?

If you have followed the troubleshooting steps provided by HO and your card is still being declined, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. They will be happy to help you resolve the issue and complete your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • nancycookspc