• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone a Box Tops or Cambell's Coordinator for Your School??

In summary, Lisa's sister told her that the labels are only good for redeeming through a special catalog and that the UPC area is needed this year.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I'm currently the Box Tops Coordinator for our school and the Campbell's soup coordinator isn't very forthcoming with details :confused:.

I've got tons of the front of soup can labels that were mixed in with Box Tops this year so far and when I asked him about them, he told me to throw them away. :eek: I was shocked and don't want to throw them away, aren't they $$ for the school??

Thanks,

Lisa

Yes. A boy at my church collects them for his school so I collect mine and give them to him! It puts a huge smile on his face! I know at his school at the end of the year the class with the most wins a pizza party!

At my daughter's school we turn them in for money. Actually it seems to do pretty well. As for the labels I don't think they are worth anything unless there is a value listed.

I am for my son's school.
If I am understanding you correctly, you have the front part only of a Campbell's soup label.
When turning in Campbell's labels, I am asked to turn in the part on the back of the label that shows the Campbells kid with point value and UPC code.
When I get the entire label, I have to trim it down to just what I said above. So the person is correct in saying that just the front label is useless.

But, they could have explained this to you nicely.

It used to be just the front of the label and that's all that was needed and I know for awhile you could get "double" by having the front and then that UPC thingee with the little Campbell's kids.

I just about got my head bit off, and I said, well you should send a notice home, as I'm sure I'm not the only parent doing this. I know I'm not the only parent, as I got TONS of campbell's labels mixed in with the Box Tops.

I didn't know you could turn Campbell's labels in for $, we were told (again by the crabby coordinator) that you could only get gym or recess type equipment and it's "Really a lot more work than what you can get out of it"

So as a PTO officer, I'd love to get the facts, but I can't seem to get any real accurate info from Campbell's site, as I'm not coordinator, ugh!!

Thanks for any and all info. I'd love to be able to get more info and take to next PTO meeting.

Lisa

My sister is pretty active with the PTO at her school, and she told me at the beginning of the school year that the Campbell's labels are redeemable through a special catalog only, which is mostly play equipment (works out great for them, since their school needs play equipment). She did mention that this year, it's the UPC area that's needed, although I have a few complete labels in my stash for her, since I had some cans in my pantry that didn't have the symbol and I figured better safe than sorry. :)Could you pretend to be an interested party from a school without a label program and contact Campbell's for an info pack?

Your sister knows about PTOs? I need to find out what direction the PTO on my '51 Ferguson tractor turns so I can get the right mower deck for it.

Wrong PTO, KG. This is the nutty sister who could talk your ear off about running shoes or bicycles.

I used to have a pair of running shoes. The last time I saw them, they were running up Division Road and I haven't seen them since.

Related to Is Anyone a Box Tops or Cambell's Coordinator for Your School??

1. What is a Box Tops or Campbell's Coordinator?

A Box Tops or Campbell's Coordinator is a volunteer position at a school that is responsible for collecting and organizing Box Tops for Education and Campbell's Labels for Education. These programs allow schools to earn cash and supplies by submitting labels and proofs of purchase from participating products.

2. How do I become a Box Tops or Campbell's Coordinator for my school?

If your school does not currently have a coordinator, you can contact the Box Tops or Campbell's program coordinators at your school to express your interest in volunteering. They will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to get started. You can also check with your school's PTA or parent organization to see if they have a coordinator in place.

3. What are the responsibilities of a Box Tops or Campbell's Coordinator?

The main responsibilities of a coordinator include promoting and collecting Box Tops and Campbell's Labels for Education, keeping track of submissions and earnings, and communicating with parents, teachers, and the program coordinators. Coordinators also organize and participate in school events and activities related to the programs.

4. Can anyone be a Box Tops or Campbell's Coordinator?

Yes, anyone who is passionate about supporting their school and has the time and dedication can be a coordinator. It is a great opportunity for parents, teachers, or community members to get involved and make a positive impact on their school's fundraising efforts.

5. Are there any resources or support available for Box Tops or Campbell's Coordinators?

Yes, both Box Tops for Education and Campbell's Labels for Education provide coordinators with helpful resources, such as promotional materials, submission forms, and a coordinator handbook. There is also a coordinator community where coordinators can connect and share ideas and tips with each other.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • PampMomof3