• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pop Tops & Go Play From Nestle...

In summary, "Pop Tops & Go Play From Nestle..." is a line of convenient and portable snack options that are perfect for busy individuals or families on-the-go. These snacks are made with real, wholesome ingredients and are free from artificial flavors and preservatives. They also offer a good balance of protein, fiber, and other essential nutrients. "Pop Tops & Go Play From Nestle..." snacks are available for purchase at select retailers nationwide, as well as online. They come in a variety of sizes to fit different snacking needs, but some may contain allergens such as nuts, dairy, or gluten. It is important to check the ingredient list and allergen information before consuming if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hi guys! I wondered if anyone has pop tops from soda, veggies, formula health drinks, or any pop tops lying around. We're collecting them for our school and with 3 kids in school, I'd like to help out. I know some people collect them but arent' sure what to do with them. I'll be happy to take them off of your hands!

We also collect Nestle water labels called Go Play.

We also collect Box Tops for Education and Campbells soup labels.

If anybody has any of these that they'd like to donate to me and my children's school, I'd be so appreciative!

Thank you!! You can pm me if you'd like to help out!

THANK YOU!!!

What is "Pop Tops & Go Play From Nestle..."?

"Pop Tops & Go Play From Nestle..." is a line of convenient and portable snack options designed for busy individuals or families on-the-go. These snacks come in a variety of flavors and are perfect for quick, on-the-go snacking.

Are "Pop Tops & Go Play From Nestle..." snacks healthy?

Yes, "Pop Tops & Go Play From Nestle..." snacks are made with real, wholesome ingredients and are free from artificial flavors and preservatives. They also offer a good balance of protein, fiber, and other essential nutrients.

Can I find "Pop Tops & Go Play From Nestle..." products in stores?

Yes, "Pop Tops & Go Play From Nestle..." snacks are available for purchase at select retailers nationwide. You can also purchase them online through our website or through other online retailers.

Do "Pop Tops & Go Play From Nestle..." snacks come in different sizes?

Yes, we offer a variety of sizes for our "Pop Tops & Go Play From Nestle..." snacks to fit your snacking needs. From individual servings to larger packs, you can choose the size that works best for you.

Are there any allergens in "Pop Tops & Go Play From Nestle..." snacks?

Some of our "Pop Tops & Go Play From Nestle..." snacks may contain allergens such as nuts, dairy, or gluten. Please check the ingredient list and allergen information on the packaging before consuming if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI