• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inviting the Grilling, Hunting, Fishing Guys - A Fun Party!

I just sent out a mini catalog for a show I am hosting in March. It is specifically for guys who cook at home.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Does anyone have a really fun Guys Only invitation?

I searched the files, but everything I found for a Men or Guys only party is for men to come shop for thier wives.

I have a party scheduled with a group of guys who do a lot of the cooking at their houses, and they will be shopping not just for their wives, but also for themselves. The host says that most of them are "hunting, fishing, grilling" type of guys. I'd love to see what others may have done invitation-wise for a group like this!

I know one of my cluster mates did something like this. She contacted the wives and had them fill out a wish list before the show and gave the wish lists to the husbands at the show.

pamperedlinda said:
I know one of my cluster mates did something like this. She contacted the wives and had them fill out a wish list before the show and gave the wish lists to the husbands at the show.

No - this won't be where the guys are buying for their wives. There are invites in the files like that. The Host says that these guys do at least 50% of the cooking in their homes - and they will be shopping for themselves, so I need something that is really just for guys!

bumping for today....

Another bump!

Has anyone EVER done a guys only show for guys who cook - and are shopping for themselves and not their wives???

I talked to the host today at church - and his show isn't until March 14th, but he already has 12 confirmed guests.....I'd really like to send something out for them that would be great.

Or should I just go with the Mini - and word the invite on there (I use the 2"x4" labels) for men?

I'd love to hear from someone who has done a show like this - this can't be the first one!

I did one a couple years ago. We, (the host) made a special postcard invite that appealed to men with the theme of the party and what was being made. Now tho, I think I would use the mini catalog as it gets people looking and excited about the products and maybe mini stickers with teasers like what you are making or come experience the (put in a product)..... I had a blast with my all male show and am working on the host to do another one. Good Luck and have fun. That is why Pampered Chef parties are so popular because we have fun and have Awesome products!

i dont have anything but id love to see what you come up with Becky. i know alot of guys (most of the guys in my family) who do most of the cooking. this would be kind of a fun show to pitch to them.

My BF has a friend that wants a lot of our products, but WILL NOT have a show, and can not afford things. I'm still working on him, but maybe if something was done specifically for guys, he would feel more comfortable, although his mom and another female friends of ours would be there (they love PC and have the money to spend).

1. What is "Inviting the Grilling, Hunting, Fishing Guys" party all about?

This party is all about bringing together a group of guys who love grilling, hunting, and fishing for a fun and interactive cooking experience. It's a great way to bond with friends and learn new recipes while enjoying some delicious food.

2. Who can attend this party?

This party is open to anyone who enjoys grilling, hunting, and fishing. It's a great opportunity to invite your friends, family members, or coworkers who share the same interests.

3. Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend this party?

No, you don't need any prior cooking experience. Our consultants will provide step-by-step instructions and guidance throughout the party to ensure that everyone has a great time and learns something new.

4. What type of recipes will we be making at this party?

We will be making a variety of delicious recipes that are perfect for grilling, hunting, and fishing enthusiasts. These recipes will range from appetizers and main dishes to sides and desserts, and they will all incorporate ingredients and techniques that are popular among these hobbies.

5. How long does this party typically last?

The party usually lasts around 2-3 hours, depending on the number of guests and the recipes we are making. However, we encourage everyone to take their time and enjoy the experience, so the duration may vary slightly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Mr. Pampered Chef
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies