• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Men-Only Party Invitation? Any Templates Available?

In summary, Becky's recruit needs a Men Only invitation, but her brother is backing out because "everything looks so feminine" and he isn't sure about inviting his friends to a PC party. DH wants to do a show in June, and he's having all the guys from work over, does anyone else see a problem with this? Becky suggests using an invite site like Evite.com, but her PWS doesn't offer that option. She also suggests a goodie bag for the hosts, and suggests a chocolate covered strawberry as a theme for the show.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I have a recruit who needs a Men Only invitation. Her brother had initially agreed to have show, but now is backing out because "everything looks so feminine" and he isn't sure about inviting his friends to a PC party.

I found a few in the files, but they are mostly for Christmas, or in a form where we can't change the info.

Does anyone have one in Word that they could share?

Thanks so much!

Oh yes please!
DH wants to do a show in June. (He wants stuff for HIS grill!) He's having all the guys from work over, does anyone else see a problem with this... I get to cook for him and all is friends! :eek: He said he wants to be treated like any other host, so that is what he's getting! He can clean his own house!:rolleyes: Yeah right!:rolleyes:
Anyway, I was trying to find a good invite for this!

Just a bump....

may be quicker just to design one... find a "manly" looking grill picture and chef's had and just make your own invites. You can get the THICKER postcard paper at Office Max and it runs through normal printers just fine! I do this from time to time. If I weren't at work I would try to whip one up for you :)

That would be a great idea - if I had a creative bone in my body!

Actually, I do have a creative bone - but it only works with recipes and cooking.....:eek: :rolleyes:

If the men are mostly techno-proud like I know most the guys in my life are, they may respond very well to an evite, over a paper invite that comes in the mail that they may or may not even notice. Perhaps there's a great invite on evite to use for a man's show - perhaps a grilling theme?

lkprescott said:
If the men are mostly techno-proud like I know most the guys in my life are, they may respond very well to an evite, over a paper invite that comes in the mail that they may or may not even notice. Perhaps there's a great invite on evite to use for a man's show - perhaps a grilling theme?

It's for a new recruit, and she doesn't have a website.......so that's a great idea, but not an option for her.

Becky, I think she means through evite.com. Technically, the invitations through our PWS's are email invitations, since the term evite is copyrighted by evite.com.

in the file section is a Thrill to Grill invite. I'm using that for a man show in June with another consultant. Good luck

ChefBeckyD said:
It's for a new recruit, and she doesn't have a website.......so that's a great idea, but not an option for her.

Sorry, I meant Invitations, Free eCards and Party Planning Ideas from Evite

That's an invite site my hospitality cluster uses for meetings and it works well. I've used it for b'day parties and such. I've actually not used the invites through my PWS nor have any hosts... so not even sure how they work but I know how evite.com invites work. LOL

I have my first "man show" at the end of this month. The host is quite possibly the most enthusiastic host I have ever had. He wants the theme to be "cooking for your wife".
I am so excited for this show. We had some difficulties in finalizing the date & apparently his buddies kept cal;ling him & asking when this was going to happen.
He is thinking he wants to do either an appetizer or an entree. Personally, I think we need to also do something chocolaty. Any suggestions???

For a group like that, since the theme is "cooking for your wife," chocolate covered strawberries would be good. Show them how easy they are. That's a tip they will love, because it will probably cause, um.... beneficial results. (wink wink, nudge nudge)

The strawberries are a GREAT idea! That just led me to think what about a goodie bag? What if you bought those clear small bags at michael's and let the guys bring one or two home for the wives?? Just ask the host and I"m sure he wouldn't mind buying/paying you the $3 for the bags. :)

I like this flyer very much, I am planning a 'Man'pered show next month, this will come in handy.
Cheers

What is an "Invitation for a Man Show"?

An "Invitation for a Man Show" is an event hosted by Pampered Chef specifically designed for men. It showcases our products and allows men to learn about, try, and purchase our kitchen tools and gadgets.

Can women attend the "Invitation for a Man Show"?

Yes, women are welcome to attend the "Invitation for a Man Show" as well. While the event is geared towards men, women can also benefit from learning about our products and purchasing them.

Do I need to bring anything to the "Invitation for a Man Show"?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the "Invitation for a Man Show". We will provide all of the necessary materials and tools for you to learn, try, and purchase our products.

Are there any fees to attend the "Invitation for a Man Show"?

No, there are no fees to attend the "Invitation for a Man Show". This event is completely free for anyone to attend.

Can I purchase products at the "Invitation for a Man Show"?

Yes, you can purchase products at the "Invitation for a Man Show". We will have a selection of our products available for purchase during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • BlueMoon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
Replies