• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for a Christmas Party Invitation?

In summary, an "Invitation to Christmas Party" is a special invitation sent to friends and family to invite them to a holiday gathering. It can be sent physically or electronically, and can be personalized with a message, photos, and design. Key information to include on the invitation includes date, time, location, dress code, and RSVP details. Using Pampered Chef's digital invitations, RSVPs can be easily tracked.
mminikus
Does anyone happen to have a flyer they are using as an invite to a Christmas themed show?? I have a host that wants to send something a little more personal than the postcards. I think she wants to do an apetizer theme. If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it.
Thanks!!

Not sure if what you are looking for exists on the site yet but there are tons of files for december. To find them click files in the menu, use dec for your search and check out the files. Also search for christmas and tons of stuff shows up.

christmas inviteshere are two that I have found from other posts or sites.

Attachments

• Holiday Host Invite flyer.doc
    82.5 KB · Views: 406
  • Holiday Shopping Party.doc
    87.5 KB · Views: 456
The bummer thing is that when I open it, I can only see part of it. It looks like what I was looking for too!

mminikus said:
Does anyone happen to have a flyer they are using as an invite to a Christmas themed show?? I have a host that wants to send something a little more personal than the postcards. I think she wants to do an apetizer theme. If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it.
Thanks!!

Here is the one I got from someone here, and modified it to my own. You are welcome to it.
Schel

Attachments

• Holiday%201[1].doc
    207.5 KB · Views: 350

1. What is an "Invitation to Christmas Party"?

An "Invitation to Christmas Party" is a special invitation that is sent out to friends, family, and loved ones to invite them to a holiday gathering or celebration. It typically includes details such as the date, time, location, and any special instructions or requests from the host.

2. How do I send out an "Invitation to Christmas Party"?

There are several ways to send out an "Invitation to Christmas Party." You can create physical invitations and send them through the mail, or you can send electronic invitations through email or social media. Pampered Chef also offers customizable digital invitations that can be sent directly to your guests' email addresses.

3. Can I personalize my "Invitation to Christmas Party"?

Yes, you can personalize your "Invitation to Christmas Party" to make it unique and special for your guests. You can include a personal message, add photos or graphics, and choose from a variety of designs and layouts. Pampered Chef's digital invitations also allow you to customize the colors and fonts to match your party theme.

4. What information should I include on my "Invitation to Christmas Party"?

When creating your "Invitation to Christmas Party," it's important to include all the necessary information for your guests to know. This includes the date, time, location, dress code (if applicable), any special requests or instructions, and RSVP details. You can also include additional information such as the menu, activities, or a gift exchange if desired.

5. Can I track RSVPs for my "Invitation to Christmas Party"?

Yes, you can easily track RSVPs for your "Invitation to Christmas Party" with Pampered Chef's digital invitations. When creating your invitation, you can include an RSVP link or button for guests to respond. You will then be able to see a list of all the guests who have RSVP'd and any comments or dietary restrictions they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjulieg
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefjwr
  • mgranich
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • ChefBeckyD