• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invitation Ideas for a March 17th Show: Need Help Quick!

In summary, some creative invitation ideas for a March 17th show include personalized invitations with a St. Patrick's Day theme, using green or gold envelopes, and creating a Facebook event or email invitation with a festive graphic. To make invitations stand out, you can add St. Patrick's Day confetti or a small themed gift, or handwrite them in green or gold ink. Important information to include in the invitation is the date, time, location, and a brief description of the show, as well as a way for guests to RSVP. To get guests excited, you can use catchy phrases, mention exclusive products or discounts, or highlight special food or drinks. It is recommended to send out invitations at least 2-3 weeks in
Tonnie Julian
:) I have been maintaining my business for the last two years due to health issues. I am on disabilty now 7/05 and only done enough to stay active. Even though I am still disabled I am ready to get back into serious business to help my family along because of the finacial stress this has caused my family and I have a show scheduled for March 17th, I know that is quick but someone in my Sunday School class is wanting to help me get started and that is when she wanted to have the party so what I am asking is for some really great invitation idea's to get things rolling. I know there are some in the files but time is of the essence and I need help quick so if you have anything you would be wiling to share I would love it. Thanks so much and I am excited to have found this site.:)

Welcome back- I don't have anything specific to share, but just want to let you know that after a few minutes on this site you will be ready to roll!

Tonnie,

Since that's St. Patrick's Day, how about a theme show? You can make the Reuben Ring from All the Best, and some sort of green dessert (maybe Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip dyed green). You can offer a gift (just a SBRC or even a made-by-you typed up recipe sheet) for anyone who wears green.

Welcome back!

1. What are some creative invitation ideas for a March 17th show?

One idea is to create a personalized invitation using a Shamrock or St. Patrick's Day themed template. You can also include a festive quote or poem about luck or friendship. Another idea is to send out green or gold envelopes with a St. Patrick's Day sticker or stamp on them to grab your guest's attention. You can also create a Facebook event or email invitation with a fun St. Patrick's Day graphic.

2. How can I make my invitations stand out for a March 17th show?

One way to make your invitations stand out is to add some St. Patrick's Day themed confetti or glitter inside the envelope. You can also include a small St. Patrick's Day themed gift, such as a lucky charm or a mini pot of gold, with each invitation. Another idea is to handwrite the invitations in green or gold ink to add a personal touch.

3. What should I include in the invitation for a March 17th show?

Make sure to include the date, time, and location of the show. You can also include a brief description of what the show will entail, such as showcasing new products or offering special discounts. If the show will include any activities or games, be sure to mention those as well. Lastly, include a way for guests to RSVP, such as a phone number or email address.

4. How can I get guests excited for a March 17th show?

Include a fun and catchy phrase in your invitation, such as "Get lucky with some amazing deals at our St. Patrick's Day show!" You can also mention any exclusive products or discounts that will be available at the show. Another idea is to mention any special St. Patrick's Day themed food or drinks that will be served.

5. Is there a deadline for sending out invitations for a March 17th show?

It is recommended to send out invitations at least 2-3 weeks in advance to give guests enough time to plan and RSVP. For a St. Patrick's Day show, you may want to send out invitations even earlier to ensure guests do not make other plans for the holiday. If you are sending out invitations via email, you can also send out a reminder a few days before the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCGiGi
  • SchuchyCookie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Kelly8
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies