• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Show Invite: Luck of the Irish

In summary, the "Luck of the Irish Invite" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. To host the event, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time. During the event, guests will have the opportunity to sample Irish-inspired recipes, learn cooking tips, and shop for Pampered Chef products. The menu can be customized based on personal preferences and dietary restrictions, and there may be special offers and promotions available during the event.
SillyChef
This is the invite I am sending out to all my March shows. Any suggestions? Or does it look okay as is???

Attachments

• Luck of the Irish invite chef success.doc
    582.5 KB · Views: 407
Its cute, fitting for the Month. I wish I was creative so I could make nice invites. I guess thats what I have PC for

That's adorable!! Thanks for sharing it!

What a cute invite!! I am glad that there are people in this world who are creative because I am not.

Thanks Margie...

I am going to use this for a display at wrk this week..

Gina Rebecah Molly O'shannon MacDoughal .... oh yeah Riley :D

Cute invite- thanks!

You are welcome! Good luck with it! :D

Those are SUPER cute!!!! Are you going to make them At or Before?

1. What is the "Luck of the Irish Invite"?

The "Luck of the Irish Invite" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. It's a fun and festive way to gather friends and family for a cooking and shopping experience.

2. How do I host a "Luck of the Irish Invite"?

To host a "Luck of the Irish Invite", simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time. Your consultant will provide all the necessary materials and help you plan the event.

3. What happens at a "Luck of the Irish Invite"?

During a "Luck of the Irish Invite", you and your guests will have the opportunity to sample delicious Irish-inspired recipes, learn cooking tips and tricks, and shop for Pampered Chef products. It's a fun and interactive way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!

4. Can I customize the menu for my "Luck of the Irish Invite"?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize the menu for your "Luck of the Irish Invite" based on your preferences and dietary restrictions. Your consultant will also be able to provide alternative recipes if needed.

5. Are there any special offers or promotions during the "Luck of the Irish Invite"?

Yes, there may be special offers and promotions during the "Luck of the Irish Invite". Your consultant will be able to provide more information on any current deals and discounts available during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBrittiny
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SchuchyCookie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies