• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join us for the Mega Show on Jan. 17th! Invitation for Host & Potential Guests

In summary, the Mega Show on Jan. 17th is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can learn about and shop their latest products, enjoy exclusive discounts and promotions, and mingle with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts while enjoying complimentary refreshments. It is open to both current hosts and potential guests, and while an RSVP is not required, it is highly recommended for a special gift. Attendees can expect to see and try out new products, learn about the host rewards program, and have the opportunity to become a host and earn free products and discounts.
PCGiGi
I am doing my first Mega Show on Jan. 17th and I was wondering if anyone has made an invitation for the Host to promote to potiential guests.

What is a Mega Show?

It is a show where you have 10 hosts bring 10 friends to a community spot and do one show. Each host is responsible for bringing a recipe, taking orders, and doing the responsibilities that a normal host would do. She just doesn't have to clean her house and it is a good use of my time to do 10 shows at once.

PCGiGi said:
It is a show where you have 10 hosts bring 10 friends to a community spot and do one show. Each host is responsible for bringing a recipe, taking orders, and doing the responsibilities that a normal host would do. She just doesn't have to clean her house and it is a good use of my time to do 10 shows at once.

When you say hosts brings recipe do they bring it prepared or do you demo 10 recipes? I'm just curious, I've heard of mega shows just never really knew what they entailed.

No, the table hosts bring one recipe to share and I just demo one recipe and you usually give it away as a door prize.

Related to Join us for the Mega Show on Jan. 17th! Invitation for Host & Potential Guests

1. What is the Mega Show on Jan. 17th?

The Mega Show on Jan. 17th is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can learn about and shop our latest products, as well as enjoy exclusive discounts and promotions.

2. Who can attend the Mega Show?

The Mega Show is open to both current Pampered Chef hosts and potential guests. We encourage all to attend and bring along friends and family!

3. Do I need to RSVP for the Mega Show?

While an RSVP is not required, it is highly recommended so we can ensure we have enough supplies and refreshments for all attendees. Plus, those who RSVP will receive a special gift at the event!

4. What can I expect at the Mega Show?

At the Mega Show, you can expect to see and try out our new products, learn about our host rewards program, and enjoy exclusive discounts and promotions. You can also mingle with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts and enjoy complimentary refreshments.

5. Can I become a host at the Mega Show?

Absolutely! If you are interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party, you can sign up at the Mega Show and take advantage of our special host rewards and promotions. Plus, as a host, you can earn free products and discounts on your own purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBrittiny
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies