• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Invitation Ideas for National...own Show

In summary, there are several creative ways to invite guests to your National...own Show, such as personalized invitations, utilizing social media, and personally calling guests. It is recommended to send out invitations 2-3 weeks in advance and to include important details such as date, time, location, and any special offers. Additionally, you can incorporate Pampered Chef products into your invitation or as a giveaway to get guests excited about attending.
Kelly8
I am trying to make a flyer/invitation for the National Host your own show week. Anyway, I'm theming mine around the Help Whip Cancer products and enticing friends and family by calling it a sneak peek show. For an incentive, I am including a Think Pink Tic-Tac-Toe on their invitation. I'm offering one ticket for a prize drawing for each square completed and 5 tickets for each tic-tac-toe completed. The problem is that I am running out of ideas for my boxes. So far, I have Wear Pink, Bring a Friend, Arrive on Time, RSVP, Place an Order, and Book a May Cooking Show. I need 3 more ideas. Any out there?:eek:

bumping...

This is what I wrote on my invite. I tried to attach the entire invite to show you but it wouldn't upload for some reason. HTH!

RSVP by Sunday April 26th- receive 4 tickets
Arrive on time- 5 tickets
Order all of the Help Whip Cancer products- 5 tickets
Bring a friend- 3 tickets per friend
Bring $50 in orders from friends- 6 tickets per $50
Book a MAY cooking show- 8 tickets, May catalog show- 3 tickets
Book a JUNE cooking show- 6 tickets, JUNE catalog show- 2 tickets
Place a minimum order of $40 – receive 4 tickets per $40
**BONUS** 5 tickets for orders over $100

1. What are some creative ways to invite guests to my National...own Show?

There are many fun and unique ways to invite guests to your National...own Show. Some ideas include sending out personalized invitations, creating a Facebook event and inviting friends, creating a catchy email invitation, or personally calling and inviting guests.

2. Can I use social media to invite guests to my National...own Show?

Absolutely! Social media is a great way to spread the word about your National...own Show. You can create a Facebook event, post about it on Instagram or Twitter, or even create a fun video invitation to share with your friends and followers.

3. How far in advance should I send out invitations for my National...own Show?

We recommend sending out invitations at least 2-3 weeks in advance to give your guests enough time to RSVP and plan to attend. This also gives you enough time to follow up with guests who have not responded.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products in my invitation or as a giveaway?

Yes, you can definitely incorporate Pampered Chef products into your invitation or as a giveaway for your National...own Show. This is a great way to showcase our products and get your guests excited about attending.

5. What should I include in my National...own Show invitation?

Some important details to include in your invitation are the date, time, and location of the show, a brief description of what guests can expect, and any special offers or promotions you may be offering. You can also include a link to your personal Pampered Chef website for guests to browse and shop before the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cjromero
  • SchuchyCookie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies