• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Join Our Cookie Show? Invitation Needed ASAP!

In summary, to host a Cookie Show with Pampered Chef, reach out to your consultant and schedule a date. No purchase is necessary, but it's recommended to have guests attend for the chance to earn free and discounted products. The type of cookies demonstrated will vary and can be customized. Long-distance guests can still participate in a virtual show and make purchases. The duration of a show is typically 1-2 hours.
pamperedcheermom
:chef: Does anyone have an invitation made up for a Cookie Show? This is not a cookie exchange........the host and I will be doing 3 or 4 cookie recipes and also letting the guests make and decorate the pretzel wreaths. Everybody takes home some cookies and the wreaths they made. This is possibly scheduled for Dec 13 so I need something soon!!!!:eek:

I've used this more for exchanges, but I think you could use it by changing a few words/wording. Hope it helps!

Attachments

• Cookie exchange dec 2007.doc
    61.5 KB · Views: 494
Hi there! I don't have a specific invitation made up, but I think it would be a great idea to include some festive cookie or wreath graphics on the invite. Maybe something like "Join us for a Cookie Show on Dec 13th!" or "Come bake and decorate with us at the Cookie Show!" You could also mention the recipes and activities that will be included, and let guests know they can take home their creations. Good luck with your event!

1. How do I host a Cookie Show?

To host a Cookie Show with Pampered Chef, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for your show. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary materials and guidance to have a successful event.

2. Do I have to purchase anything to host a Cookie Show?

No, there is no purchase necessary to host a Cookie Show. However, hosting a show is a great opportunity to earn free and discounted products, so it is recommended to have some guests attend and make purchases.

3. What types of cookies will be demonstrated at the show?

The specific cookies demonstrated at the show will vary depending on the consultant and their recipes. However, Pampered Chef offers a variety of cookie recipes that can be customized to fit your preferences and dietary needs.

4. Can I invite friends and family who don't live nearby?

Yes, you can invite friends and family who don't live nearby to your Cookie Show. Your consultant can provide you with a link to a virtual show that can be shared with your long-distance guests. They can still participate in the show and make purchases.

5. How long does a Cookie Show typically last?

The duration of a Cookie Show can vary, but they typically last around 1-2 hours. This includes time for demonstrations, ordering, and socializing with guests. Your consultant can provide you with a more specific timeline for your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
  • Chefstover2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef