• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Cookie Recipe for a 12 Year Old to Make..

In summary, the Pathfinders girls are baking cookies for a cookie exchange. There is a recipe for boiled cookies that one of the girls is going to make.
kcjodih
Gold Member
for a cookie exchange at Pathfinders Tuesday night. They have to bring the recipe and ingredients to make and share with the other 8 girls. My DD HATES to bake and doesn't eat Christmas cookies so I'm stuck. Isn't there one with a hershey's kiss in the top? If so, what is the 'cookie' part? And is it made on the large bar pan or in the DMMP? Or is there another simple one she could make by herself :eek: ??

I've seen that recipe on the Hershey's Kiss' package. Also, search online. I've found it there before. Or, just make a standard peanut butter cookie recipe w/o using a fork to smash them down. Use the kiss instead.

I make cake mix cookies all the time. One box of cake mix, 2 eggs and 1/2 oil. Then you can add chocolate chips or whatever. (best with yellow cake mix). Or the 1-1-1 peanut butter cookies. 1 cups peanutbutter, 1 cup sugan and one egg.

The 1-1-1 PB cookies work in the press too! But for ease of presentation, and your daughter's peace of mind, just make the PB cookies. Supposedly the granular Splenda (TM) works for the cookies, too.

Last edited:
I love cake mix cookies, but my recipe is different. I make them in the bar pan or the rectangle baker. One box cake mix, 2 eggs, 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick), 1/4 cup brown sugar, and 1/4 cup water. Bake at 350 for about 18 minutes in the bar pan and a little longer in the rectangle baker. I always add chocolate chips or pb chips or white chips. You can use any kind of cake mix. I've never made them as drop cookies.

Lookup a recipe for boiled cookies - oatmeal, peanut butter and melted chocolate -

Another option is Rice Krispie treats!

God Bless; Take Care.

-praying for Paige and her family-

You could also do the sugar cookies with resses peanut butter cups. Use a roll of sugar cookie dough, make small balls and put in the mini muffin pan, bake and just after removing from the oven press an unwrapped peanut butter cup in the top.

White Chocolate Peppermint TrufflesThis is a great one for kids. I do this at my kids cookie shows. They have fun with it and it taste great!

1/2 c white chocolate chips
4 oz light cream cheese, softened(half an 8 oz block
2 c confectioners'sugar
Crushed candy canes for rolling

Microwave chocolate in a glass bowl until melted. Put candy canes in a plastic bag and bash them with a rolling pin or bottle.

Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add chocolate and blend well.

Add icing sugar gradually, stirring gently until incorporated. If the dough is a little soft, chill until it firms up a bit. Roll the mixture into balls and roll into crushed candy canes to coat.

Makes 2 dozen truffles. Store extras in the fridge. Yummy!:love:

Oh my goodness! Those white chocolate peppermint truffles sound yummy!!!

Those truffles sound like a super kids recipe!

My first thought when I was reading this post was no-bake oatmeal cookies...my mom used to make them all of the time!

Are they actually making all of the cookies that night? That sounds like a circus! LOL

1. What are some easy and kid-friendly cookie recipes?

Some easy and kid-friendly cookie recipes include chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, peanut butter cookies, snickerdoodles, and oatmeal raisin cookies.

2. Can you recommend a cookie recipe that does not require any baking?

Yes, one easy no-bake cookie recipe is for chocolate peanut butter no-bake cookies. You can find the recipe on our website or in our recipe book.

3. Are there any healthy cookie recipes for kids to make?

Yes, there are several healthy cookie recipes that kids can make, such as oatmeal banana cookies, carrot cake cookies, and almond butter oatmeal cookies. These recipes use healthier ingredients like whole grains, fruits, and nuts.

4. Can you suggest a gluten-free cookie recipe for a 12 year old to make?

Absolutely! A simple and delicious gluten-free cookie recipe is for almond flour chocolate chip cookies. It only requires a few ingredients and is easy for kids to make.

5. Do you have any recommendations for decorating cookies with kids?

Yes, you can try using cookie cutters to make fun shapes, using different colored icing or sprinkles, or even making your own icing and using food coloring to create different colors. You can also let the kids get creative and come up with their own designs!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • AnnieBee