• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone have a good no bake cookie recipe?

In summary, the conversation includes multiple people sharing various recipes for no bake cookies, including a recipe for Choco-Peanut-Oatmeal Cookies, Thin Mint Crackers, and a chocolate, oatmeal, and peanut butter variation. The conversation also includes humorous comments and additional variations on the recipes. Some of the recipes involve cooking ingredients on the stove before mixing with other ingredients, while others involve simply mixing all ingredients together.
K_Jurich
Anyone have a good no bake cookie recipe? My little one needs to make them. I don't think I have ever made a no bake cookie. Any recipe idea would be great. Thanks

LOVE the chocolate/peanut butter/oatmeal ones! It is a family favorite.

These are to die for!!!!

Ingredients:

1 Package of Oreos
1 Package of Cream Cheese (8oz), softened
bag of choc chips

Use a blender to get Oreos as fine as possible. Combine cream cheese with all of the Oreos. Roll into small balls. Put into freezer to harden. Melt chocolate. Dip oreo balls into chocolate to coat. Freeze to harden. Store in refrigerator.

Makes 40-70 balls (depending on size).

Also, you can even skip the freezer part and dip in choc after making the balls and put them in our mini muffin pan lined with paper liners, then put in fridge

Here's the recipe I use for No Bake cookies (chocolate, Oatmeal, PB drops)1 stick butter
6 Tbsp Cocoa powder
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp Vanilla
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
3 cups oatmeal (quick 1-min. oats)On stovetop cook first 4 ingredients to a boil--stirring constantly.
Remove from stove and add vanilla and Peanut butter.
Once mixed, add oatmeal. Mix thoroughly.
Use small or medium scoop and drop on wax paper or a cold stone and let cool. (You can put in fridge to speed up the cooling, too.)

babywings76 said:
Here's the recipe I use for No Bake cookies (chocolate, Oatmeal, PB drops)

1 stick butter
6 Tbsp Cocoa powder
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp Vanilla
3 cups oatmeal (quick 1-min. oats)

On stovetop cook first 4 ingredients to a boil--stirring constantly.
Use small or medium scoop and drop on wax paper or a cold stone and let cool. (You can put in fridge to speed up the cooling, too.)

I love this recipe!!! I used to make these like crazy...they are SO good. The only thing I can add is that I only let it stay on the burner for about 90 seconds after it's reached a rapid boil. Something about the way it starts breaking down the sugar makes them too gooey otherwise.

babywings76 said:

1 stick butter
6 Tbsp Cocoa powder
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp Vanilla

These are the ones we made when I was a kid. We called them Dog Doo cookies. :)

raebates said:

dog doo and pig butts! you crack me up!

raebates said:
LOL - I have a friend who makes these, and runs a toy truck wheel down through the middle of them while they are still warm, and calls them Road Kill Cookies.:D

hmm shouldn't read cookie threads when hungry lol I guess I will be making some of these soon I think I might have to go get oats.

candiejayne said:
dog doo and pig butts! you crack me up!

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - I have a friend who makes these, and runs a toy truck wheel down through the middle of them while they are still warm, and calls them Road Kill Cookies.:D

Oh, that's nothin'. When I ran an after-school ministry we had an annual fall party. I served dog doo (no-bake cookies), cheesy fried eyeballs (Cheetos Cheese Balls), human brain (Jell-O in an anatomical mold), human heart (more Jell-O), human hand (yep, Jell-O), and bug juice (green Hi-C).

I also have a recipe for Kitty Litter Cake. It's served in a litter box (clean and unused for its original purpose, of course) with a litter scoop. There are appropriately shaped Tootsie Rolls Midgets pressed into and resting on top of the cake. It's wonderfully disgusting. :yuck:

raebates said:
Oh, that's nothin'. When I ran an after-school ministry we had an annual fall party. I served dog doo (no-bake cookies), cheesy fried eyeballs (Cheetos Cheese Balls), human brain (Jell-O in an anatomical mold), human heart (more Jell-O), human hand (yep, Jell-O), and bug juice (green Hi-C).

I also have a recipe for Kitty Litter Cake. It's served in a litter box (clean and unused for its original purpose, of course) with a litter scoop. There are appropriately shaped Tootsie Rolls Midgets pressed into and resting on top of the cake. It's wonderfully disgusting. :yuck:

I showed my DH pictures of the Kitty Litter Cake (there are a bunch of pictures of it at allrecipes.com ) because I thought it was hilarious, and had thought about making one. He just about threw up when I showed them to him...so I guess I won't be making it any time soon!

babywings76 said:

1 stick butter
6 Tbsp Cocoa powder
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp Vanilla

So I made these last night and they never set up so what wrong???? Anyone have any ideas??

How long did you let the mixture boil? How did you go about the cooling process?

I let it boil for maybe 1 min or less and i put the cookies on the wax paper and they set there till I went to bed and still wasn't set up so I put them in the fridge and they still aren't set up.

Hmmmmm, don't know. Unless you forgot to add an ingredient (I wonder how I would know THAT would be a problem!) LOL!

lol they taste fine just not hard like mushy which is weird lol

First I want to thank everyone for your great suggestions. . .but I found out that with the No Bake cookie we couldn't even use the top of the stove. They were for a Daisy Girl Scout Bake Off, any so we came up with our own invention . . ..and OMG they ROCKED!! ! ! My husband was floored. . . so anyway last night was the first round of the Bake off and my daughter won with our cookie . . it made her night she was SOOO happy. Thank you all again for your great recipes.

K_Jurich said:
First I want to thank everyone for your great suggestions. . .but I found out that with the No Bake cookie we couldn't even use the top of the stove. They were for a Daisy Girl Scout Bake Off, any so we came up with our own invention . . ..and OMG they ROCKED!! ! ! My husband was floored. . . so anyway last night was the first round of the Bake off and my daughter won with our cookie . . it made her night she was SOOO happy. Thank you all again for your great recipes.

Are you going to share the recipe? Curious minds want to know...

ChefPaulaB said:

That is what I was gonna say!

ChefPaulaB said:

Me too! You can't take first place and then not share how you did it!
Tell your daughter congrats!:balloon::balloon:

ChefPaulaB said:

Yeah.......what she said. LOL

What did you end up making?

ChefPaulaB said:

yeah, really.... you can't tease & torment us like that, lol.... now you HAVE to share the recipe.

we're wait--------ing.........

bumping - we still want to know what you made :)

Are you ever going to share?

LOL sorry ladies i has been MAJOR crazy around here my oldest daughter broke her arm and everyone has been sick around here. Anyway so my youngest daughter won the bake off and went to round 2 and won 1st place she was so happy. . . So here is the recipe enjoy I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK!!!
So we this is the recipe we came up with and we called them cookie krispers. . . Enjoy

Cookie Krispers

3 Tablespoons Butter
4 Cups Mini Marshmallows
6 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
6 ounces Cream Cheese
1½ Cup Creamy Peanut Butter

3 cups powdered sugar
1½ Tablespoons vanilla extract
3 Tablespoons milk
4 Tablespoons Crisco
46 ounces Milk Chocolate Morsels

1. In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Add rice krispies cereal. Stir until well coated. Pour onto well buttered wax paper. Using a buttered rolling pin, roll the mixture to a thin even layer..Let Cool..

2. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until combined. Add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until combined. Add the milk and beat until combined.

3. Cut rolled cereal mixture using a circular cutter. Place cut circles on a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper. Top circles with peanut butter mixture. Place in freezer for 5 min.

4. Meanwhile place ½ of the milk chocolate morsels and ½ the Crisco in to microwave safe-bowl, microwave 1 min. stir, and then continue at 30 sec. intervals stirring between each, until smooth and creamy. Repeat with second half when finished with first half.

5. Remove cookie sheet from freezer, dip each cookie into milk chocolate coating completely, place back into freezer for 1-2 min. until chocolate is set.

Sounds W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!!! I can't wait to try them. My daughter was a Girl Scout and loves creating her own recipes too...she'll love this. Thank you for sharing!

They sound great and I'd love to try them, but my DS is allergic to peanuts so we try not to make anything with peanut butter in them (hate to tease the little guy)... we really miss peanut butter around here! Anyway, maybe I'll try them for a bake sale sometime that way they won't be here but I can taste them! Thanks for sharing!!! And congratulations!

1. How do you make no bake cookies?

No bake cookies are typically made by combining ingredients such as oats, peanut butter, cocoa powder, and sugar in a saucepan, heating them on the stove, and then dropping spoonfuls onto wax paper to cool and harden.

2. What ingredients do I need for a no bake cookie recipe?

The most common ingredients for a no bake cookie recipe include oats, peanut butter, cocoa powder, sugar, milk, and butter. Some recipes may also call for additional ingredients such as vanilla extract or shredded coconut for added flavor.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in a no bake cookie recipe?

Yes, you can substitute some ingredients in a no bake cookie recipe to suit your preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use almond butter instead of peanut butter, or coconut oil instead of butter. Just keep in mind that the texture and taste of the cookies may be slightly different.

4. How long does it take for no bake cookies to set?

No bake cookies typically take about 30 minutes to set, but this may vary depending on the recipe and the temperature of your kitchen. You can speed up the process by placing the cookies in the refrigerator for about 10-15 minutes.

5. Can I freeze no bake cookies?

Yes, you can freeze no bake cookies for up to 3 months in an airtight container or freezer bag. Just make sure to place parchment paper between the layers of cookies to prevent them from sticking together. Thaw them at room temperature for about 10-15 minutes before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies