• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kid-Friendly Dessert Recipe- Not for the Faint of Heart or Anyone on a Diet!

In summary, some kid-friendly dessert recipes that are not suitable for those on a diet include chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake bars, Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies, s'mores brownies, nutella stuffed french toast, and funfetti cake batter dip.
esavvymom
Staff member
One of the food-blogs I like to occasionally peruse is "Picky Palate". This woman creates some very unusual and delicious recipes....mostly the kind that would get me kicked out of Weight Watchers though! ;)I often take the snacks for our Cub Scout dens, and these two recipes will knock some socks off and send a few scouts to the moon on a sugar rush probably! It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it!!
Recipe #1 has the two ingredients necessary in a boys life- Marshmallows and Oreos. Recipe #2 is right behind it with Chocolate Chip Cookies and Brownies. Need I say any more??No-Bake Chewy Cookies and Cream Bars | Picky Palate
Chewy-Oreo-Bars-5.jpg
Brownie Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies | Picky Palate
Brownie-Stuffed-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-4.jpg

Oh, Wow!!!!!! I posted something similar recently.... I think it was an oreo inside!!!!!

lesliec said:
Oh, Wow!!!!!! I posted something similar recently.... I think it was an oreo inside!!!!!

Yes- that was the post that led me on the journey to her website, and I did make those cookies- I made mini versions. :)

Was that post from this website? I don't remember it, and now I have spent the last 45 min drooling over all of the stuff she has posted.

Oh yes, just got to the stuffed-oreo recipe. I think I have just gained 25lbs.

I love this one around Halloween!

Attachments

• Frogeye salad Revised.doc
    25 KB · Views: 383
Hi there! Thank you for sharing these delicious-sounding recipes from Picky Palate. I can definitely see why they would be a hit with the Cub Scouts - who can resist marshmallows, Oreos, chocolate chip cookies, and brownies? These recipes may not be the healthiest, but sometimes it's all about indulging in a little treat. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always on the lookout for new and creative recipes, and these definitely fit the bill. I can't wait to give them a try and see the reactions from the Scouts. Thanks again for sharing!

What are some kid-friendly dessert recipes that are not suitable for those on a diet?

1. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars

2. Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

3. S'mores Brownies

4. Nutella Stuffed French Toast

5. Funfetti Cake Batter Dip

Back