• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Men Only Grilling Show: Need Invitation Flyer Ideas

In summary, a group of consultants are discussing the idea of hosting a Men Only Grilling Show and are looking for an invitation flyer to use. One consultant suggests using the theme of "Weber Grilling" to attract male customers. Another consultant shares her experience of hosting a successful men's grilling show with a guest cook and plans to do it again with her husband's help. She also shares a flyer she created for the show. The host of the show is very enthusiastic and wants to make it an annual event. Another consultant mentions having a booking for a couples grilling show in May.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
I've gotten 2 requests to do a Men Only Grilling Show. Does anyone have a invitation flyer that they have used for this theme show. I haven't had much luck using the search under "men" .

Thanks!

Karen

go under files and type in "thrill of the grill"

This is kinda cheesy, Karen, but you specifically can bill it as a "Weber Grilling" show. :) The guys who are into grilling will get it.

Ann,
Would you believe I didn't even think of that! I'll have to work that in.

"Man"pered Chef ShowI am also doing a men's grilling show in April. Another consultant did this with him last year and it was a $1000 show I believe. So it should be a good time. This guy is an enthusiastic and wonderful cook. He will be doing all the grilling with his buddies and I will be demoing some desserts. I guess the rice cooker cake was a huge hit last year, so he wants one of those again. And he really wants wants everyone to shop for Mother's Day. He says he has over 20 guys so far. My husband attended the show last year and he said they ate great...shrimp, steaks, wild game, etc. My husband is making Moose Chili to share this year.

Anyway, I put together this flyer for him real quick. I wish I would have had more time to work on it, but he was going out of town for a while and wanted to hurry up and get something out about it. I also had a hard time finding something on CS about this.

Sheryl

Attachments

• Manpered chef show_shr.doc
    32 KB · Views: 407
ThanksThanks for the invitation. I did find a Thrill of the Grill invite and used some suggestions from you all for wording.

I had to laugh, I just got off the phone with the host, he's so excited, needs more invites for handouts and catalogs. His wife had a $700 show last month and he wants to beat her show total. His goal is to have $500 in orders before the show and is already talking about making this a yearly event. When I say "event" there's a big cookout and poker game after the show. The show is not for another 3 weeks, so I'll keep you all posted on how it goes.

Karen

I have a booking for a couples grilling show in May.

1. What is the purpose of the "Men Only Grilling Show"?

The purpose of the "Men Only Grilling Show" is to provide a fun and informative event for men who enjoy grilling and cooking outdoors. It is a chance for men to come together and learn new grilling techniques, try new recipes, and share their love for grilling with others.

2. Who can attend the "Men Only Grilling Show"?

This event is open to men of all ages and skill levels who are interested in grilling and cooking outdoors. It is also a great opportunity for men to bond with their friends, family, or coworkers over their love for grilling.

3. Is there a cost to attend the "Men Only Grilling Show"?

Yes, there is a small fee to attend the "Men Only Grilling Show". This fee covers the cost of ingredients, supplies, and other expenses related to the event. However, attendees will also have the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

4. Can I bring my own grilling equipment to the event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own grilling equipment to the "Men Only Grilling Show". However, we will also have a variety of grilling tools and equipment available for use during the event. We recommend bringing your own equipment, as well as an appetite for delicious food!

5. How can I get an invitation to the "Men Only Grilling Show"?

Invitations to the "Men Only Grilling Show" are typically sent out through email or social media. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to inquire about the event and request an invitation. If you are not currently working with a consultant, you can visit our website to find one in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzground
  • chefsarab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chesse