• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inNovember, to Promote Hosts to Sign up for a Show in November, I

In summary, to sign up for a show in November with Pampered Chef, you can contact a consultant or use the "Host a Show" tab on their website. Hosting a show in November comes with benefits such as earning free and discounted products, exclusive host rewards, and having a fun gathering with friends and family. Virtual shows are also an option, with consultants able to use platforms like Zoom or Facebook Live. It is recommended to book a November show 2-3 weeks in advance, but last-minute requests may be accommodated. The November shows feature a variety of products and recipes perfect for the holiday season, with the ability to customize to fit your needs and interests.
giggles2boot
In November, to promote hosts to sign up for a show in November, I would like to give an extra 20% off the Striped Small Bowls to a host with a $500 show. i would like to make up a flyer for that. But how do I do that? Any suggestions? How do I go about getting the picture on a flyer?

Where are you that the striped small bowls are still available? They were discontinued in the US this fall.
(Just wondering)

You can generally grab a pic from the PC website, although you should be warned that this is considered theft of intellectual property (not that we don't all do it from time to time :rolleyes:).

uh...oops, i was looking at an old catalog when the idea struck me and just went from there. don't worry though, I'll make sure the info is correct if I actually do a flyer of this sort. thanks for your help!

It's actually a good idea. :) How about a discount or free corresponding product? Like the Meat Lifters if they get either of the platters, Cranberry Appetizer Plates if they get the App Plates set, etc.

chefann said:
It's actually a good idea. :) How about a discount or free corresponding product? Like the Meat Lifters if they get either of the platters, Cranberry Appetizer Plates if they get the App Plates set, etc.

I like that idea.

1. How can I sign up to host a show in November?

To sign up for a show in November, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or go to our website and click on the "Host a Show" tab. From there, you can choose a date in November and fill out a form to request a show.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a show in November?

Hosting a show in November comes with many benefits! You can earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host rewards, and have a fun and social gathering with your friends and family. Plus, with the holiday season approaching, it's a great time to stock up on gifts and kitchen essentials.

3. Can I host a virtual show in November?

Yes, you can host a virtual show in November! Our consultants are equipped to host virtual parties through video conferencing platforms like Zoom or Facebook Live. It's a convenient and safe way to still have a show and earn rewards, even if you and your guests can't be in the same physical location.

4. How far in advance should I book my November show?

We recommend booking your November show at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability and give yourself enough time to invite guests. However, our consultants are happy to accommodate last-minute requests if possible.

5. What kind of products and recipes can I expect to see at a November show?

Our November shows feature a variety of products and recipes perfect for the upcoming holiday season. From festive baking tools to easy meal prep solutions, you'll find everything you need to make your holiday gatherings and cooking a breeze. Plus, our consultants can customize the show to fit your specific needs and interests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Christ Follower