• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inactive. When Are You No Longer a Consultant??

In summary, your consultant status will become inactive after 12 months of no sales or orders. As an inactive consultant, you will not receive any discounts or be eligible for commission on future sales. To reactivate your status, you must submit $150 in sales or place an order of $150 within 3 months. Any commission earned prior to becoming inactive will still be paid out. You can still attend Pampered Chef events as a guest, but will not have access to consultant-only training or materials.
brendaziz
So I kinda took the summer to focus on other things and now I've found myself inactive. How long are you inactive before you're officially "booted" out??? I can't remember and can't find it in my paperwork and don't really feel like calling my director to ask since I know I've kinda bummed her out a little already :) She's fine obviously but I def think she didn't see me being like this, nor did I. Life just happened and things change. It is what it is and I'm fine with it- and I may very well pick back up again, or I may just be done w/ this season of life!

Anyways- anyone know the "rules" on this? Thanks!

You have 6 months of inactivity before they "boot" you out!

:)The official rule for being considered inactive in Mary Kay is not attending any company-sponsored events or placing orders for six consecutive months. However, each director may have their own guidelines and may reach out to their inactive consultants to discuss their status and potential options. It is always best to communicate with your director about your intentions and plans so they can support you in your decision.

1. When does my consultant status become inactive?

Your consultant status becomes inactive after 12 months of not submitting any sales or placing any orders.

2. Can I still receive discounts as an inactive consultant?

No, discounts are only available to active consultants who meet the minimum sales requirements.

3. How can I reactivate my consultant status?

To reactivate your consultant status, you must submit at least $150 in sales or place an order of at least $150 within a 3-month period.

4. Will I lose my commission if I become inactive?

If you become inactive, you will not be eligible for commission on any future sales. However, any commission earned prior to becoming inactive will still be paid out.

5. Can I still attend Pampered Chef events as an inactive consultant?

Yes, you can still attend events as a guest, but you will not have access to any consultant-only training or materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • stacywren