• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Longer a Consultant ~ Selling Paperwork and Catalogs

In summary, Steph is selling her PC catalogs and postcards left over from previous seasons. She would like to find a buyer for them. She has a weight of 14lbs and everything fits perfectly into a 12x10x6 box. She would like to find a buyer near Southcenter mall.
sdengel
I am no longer selling PC and have some paperwork items and catalogs left that I would like to sell to someone that can use them. Below is what I have left.

Spring/Summer Catalogs (24 left) - $15.00
Cooking Show Postcard Invites (5 packs) - $3.00
Come Join Us! Booklet (pack of 5) - $1.00
Drawing Slips (1 pad w/maybe 5 torn off) - $0.50
Sales Receipts (39 left) - $2.50
Black 3-ring Binder with Gold Logo (2 - never used) - $6.00
Product Bags --> Lg. (6 left), Med. (4 left), Sm. (2 left) - $2.00 for all

$30.00 total for everything and I REALLY want to sell it all together. There just is not enough stuff left to part it all out and have to ship numerous things all over the place. I have no idea how much shipping will be for these things to reach you, but so you know I will be shipping from 98439. Total weight is right around 14 lbs. and everything fits perfectly into a 12x10x6 box. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! :)

Hi there,
I would be interested. I see you are at McChord - I live in Maple Valley. Can I meet you somewhere?? Or maybe shipping wouldn't be too much since we are so close. Can you check to 98038?
Darn! I JUST put in a supply order for MORE catalogs!!! :( But I guess it's better to have enough ... I can see if anyone I know needs them.
Thanks!

Hi!

I checked shipping and it looks like it would be about $10 to mail it to you in Maple Valley via Parcel Post and it would take 3 days to get to you or $14 via Priority and you would have it in 1 day and that's all thru USPS. I will be heading up to Seattle a couple times this coming weekend, but am not sure what days or times and have family coming to visit so I am not sure I could coordinate a time to meet very easily. Mailing it might be easiest. =) But if that would work for you, let me know! Thanks!

Steph

If I could avoid shipping and we could meet, that would be great - would somewhere near Southcenter mall work for you? That wouldn't take you too far off I-5. :) Are you thinking next weekend (6/26 & 6/27)?

1. What exactly does it mean to sell paperwork and catalogs as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Selling paperwork and catalogs means that you are offering the printed materials and resources from Pampered Chef to other consultants who may need them for their business. This can include catalogs, order forms, hostess packets, and other helpful documents.

2. How can I purchase paperwork and catalogs from a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can purchase paperwork and catalogs directly from a consultant by reaching out to them and placing an order. You can also purchase these materials through the Pampered Chef website if you are a registered consultant.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for purchasing paperwork and catalogs?

There is no minimum order requirement for purchasing paperwork and catalogs from Pampered Chef. You can purchase as many or as few materials as you need for your business.

4. Can I customize the paperwork and catalogs I purchase from a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can customize some of the paperwork and catalogs you purchase from a Pampered Chef consultant. For example, you can add your personal contact information or logo to certain documents.

5. Are there any discounts available for purchasing paperwork and catalogs in bulk?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers discounts for purchasing paperwork and catalogs in bulk. The more you purchase, the bigger the discount. You can also earn free products and other rewards for purchasing a certain amount of materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MicheleATX
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MicheleATX
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • jnhr1986