• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Keep on Keeping On: Overcoming Challenges and Succeeding as a PC Consultant

In summary, Sue's story of being blessed despite the natural disaster is inspiring. She is thriving despite difficult circumstances, and is excited for her upcoming business opportunities.
mrssyvo
I want to encourage everyone to just keep on keeping on- Do what you know you need to do, and do not allow negative thinking to set up residence. Here is why I say that. This month I celebrate 3 years as a PC consultant, and it is looking like it will be my largest month since I started. I have been up and down in recruiting, but it looks like I will finally promote to director at Leadership, and I have been through many things in the last 3 years that would give me permission to just quit (moving, no shows on my calendar, no shows for an entire Summer due to helping a friend though bone marrow transplant, then him passing away in spite of sacrifice, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah) Please do not think that I am coming down on anyone who is going through one of the trials or situations that I mentioned. It is not my intention, but I just want to remind you that life happens, situations will happen, there will always be something going on that will give you the excuse to not work your business, if you are looking for that excuse. When I went to Leadership in Cinncinnatti in January, I had all intentions of quitting my business, and was just going to Leadership because I had already paid my registration, and was too much of a chicken to tell my Director I was hanging up my apron. I can not say that Leadership changed my mind, but I just took a serious look at my life, and my business, and decided to give it one last attempt, and stop using life as an excuse for not working my business. I decided that for once, I would truly work my business, and see what happens. Well, here is what happened.... I recruited 2 consultants in 3 days, I have done over $3000 in sales EACH MONTH during the Summer ( I have NEVER done that) and I am for the first time entering October overbooked, and I am booking in the new year now.
Just make that decision today to do what you know you need to do, and see what can happen.

Great Advice and WOO HOO For you!

Wow - good for you! Thank you for that post - its very inspirational!

I agree -- and thanks for posting that. Sometimes, we get so caught up in our lives we forget about our BUSINESS. We can make awesome money at this, we can open up our schedules like we want, we can do anything -- it is all a CHOICE about how we want to run our business. If something isn't working, change it; if something is, do more of it! I've seen some very successful PC business thrive despite challenging circumstances because the people (all in my upline) have made a decision to still work their business. So, no more excuses, just do it!

Thanks Sue I needed that I just finished my last show and have no more on my calender. I will start making calls today. Thanks again for the encouragement.

Good for you! :)

Congratulations! It feels so good to have such success... which is what will keep you keepin' on!

Sue I was just thinking of you this morning and was wondering how you were.To add another layer to Sue's story--her general area is all flooded right now because of huge rains last week. So even through natural disaster she is prospering!!!

Hi Debbie!! We are fine, In fact, we left for vacation on the Saturday morning that the rains started, and as soon as we got onto the interstate, it stopped raining for us, all the way to Charleston, SC and back. We got back Saturday afternoon, not sure what we would be greeted with, but everything was fine. The neighbors were watching our home, keeping us up to date, and even though our driveway was under water, we had no water in the house. The boat was filled with water up to the seats, but we have that pumped out, and all is well. It looks like the power went out for awhile, because the clocks were flashing, but nothing was spoiled in the freezer or fridge. We were so blessed, compared to what people north of us got. I spoke to several people at the Farmer's Market yesterday that had 8 feet of water in their basement!!!!! WOW!!!! And to top my blessings off, yesterday, at the Farmer's Market, I dated 3 bookings, on the calendar - 1 for October (last open date) and 2 for November!!!

Last edited:
:sing: Great posting Sue! Cheering loudly for you from PA!

Looking forward to having you on Director Chef Success soon! And if you get the chance to go to NDA, go...it will pump your business up even more!:chef:

Woo Hoo. Your story is inspiring. i have been thinking about hanging it up, but I will keep on keeping on...thanks

I want to encourage you, that before you entertain the idea of hanging up your apron- take a good look and ask yourself if you have really given your business a chance. Pampered Chef has given us every tool we need to succeed, and if we are honest, we probably use maybe 1/2 of everything at our disposal, if that.

thank you so much for sharing! i am starting back on saturday after the birth of my 2nd son 4 weeks ago. i have been draggign my feet and biting my nails and worrying about starting back, especially since i didn't qualify in my 1st 90 like i wanted to... all august i felt like NOTHING was even remotely going my way... anyway, i've been worrying over it, and this is really inspirational(sp?). i feel like this may be the start of an up swing for me. 2 shows on my calendar, 2 more i just need to confirm for october. enough about me, i'm glad to hear that things are going so great for you. thanks again!

Sue, you are a real "upper" on this board. Thank you so much for sharing your story and for your pragmatic and inspirational post.

Susan,
Thank you for your kind words. I just want to help new consultants learn from my experience. No sense wasting time, learning the pitfalls on your own.

That's great Sue! Thanks for sharing your ups & downs.

Good for you! I want to echo what you said. When we take an HONEST look at the work we do in our business we can see why we do not have the success we want. Good for you for seeing that and better for you for changing it!
I can't wait to cheer for you!

1. What is "Keep on Keeping On...." and what does it mean?

"Keep on Keeping On...." is a motto often used by Pampered Chef consultants to encourage and motivate others. It means to persevere and stay determined in the face of challenges or obstacles.

2. How can "Keep on Keeping On...." apply to my business as a consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, "Keep on Keeping On...." means to continue working hard and persistently, even when faced with setbacks or rejections. It reminds us to stay focused on our goals and keep moving forward.

3. Can I use "Keep on Keeping On...." in my marketing materials?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are welcome to use "Keep on Keeping On...." in your marketing materials to represent the determination and perseverance of our company and consultants.

4. How can I incorporate "Keep on Keeping On...." into my hosting or party presentations?

You can incorporate "Keep on Keeping On...." into your hosting or party presentations by sharing personal stories of overcoming challenges and staying determined, or by using it as a theme for your presentation to inspire and motivate your guests.

5. Can I purchase products or merchandise with "Keep on Keeping On...." on them?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products and merchandise with "Keep on Keeping On...." on them, such as t-shirts, mugs, and motivational signs. These items can be purchased through our online store or at select Pampered Chef events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedK
Replies