• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm a Little Neurotic About Caller Id/Leaving Messages

In summary, my host from Friday night kept calling but she WON'T LEAVE A MESSAGE!!!! She finally called me back and left a message. She was worried about me b/c she had been calling for a couple days and hadn't reached me. When I explained to her that after her show on Friday, I also had one on Saturday and on Sunday and then today I had to take my son and myself for an eye exam, she seemed to understand. Turns out she has another order for me with someone's cc info and she wanted me to have it right away. I told her I would call her back and
chefkathy
My host from Friday night keeps calling but she WON'T LEAVE A MESSAGE!!!!

I do not call people back if they don't leave a message. I will eventually call her to touch base with her about her show, but this is ridiculous! She has called several times today. If she calls again, maybe I'll pick up. I was honestly not available all the other times she has called so far. We'll see how long this lasts....

So if you ever call me and I don't pick up, leave a message and I'll call you back, okay? :)

DebbieJ said:
My host from Friday night keeps calling but she WON'T LEAVE A MESSAGE!!!!

I do not call people back if they don't leave a message. I will eventually call her to touch base with her about her show, but this is ridiculous! She has called several times today. If she calls again, maybe I'll pick up. I was honestly not available all the other times she has called so far. We'll see how long this lasts....

So if you ever call me and I don't pick up, leave a message and I'll call you back, okay? :)

Geez Deb! Okay, I get it. I'll never not leave a message again! :p

pampmomof3 said:
Geez Deb! Okay, I get it. I'll never not leave a message again! :p

you always leave a message, my dear. :):p:candyheart:

I'm the same way Deb... LEAVE ME A FRIGGIN' MESSAGE!!!!!

Whew! I feel better! :p

She finally did call and leave a message and I called her back and got her voicemail and left her a message. She was worried about me b/c she had been calling for a couple days and hadn't reached me. When I explained to her that after her show on Friday, I also had one on Saturday and on Sunday and then today I had to take my son and myself for an eye exam, she seemed to understand. Turns out she has another order for me with someone's cc info and she wanted me to have it right away.

1. How can I set up my caller ID on my Pampered Chef phone?

To set up your caller ID on your Pampered Chef phone, simply log into your account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "My Account" tab. From there, you can click on "Manage Caller ID" and follow the instructions to set up your personalized caller ID.

2. Can I block certain numbers from appearing on my caller ID?

Yes, you can block certain numbers from appearing on your caller ID by accessing the "Manage Caller ID" feature on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can add specific numbers to your block list.

3. How can I change the name that appears on my caller ID?

To change the name that appears on your caller ID, you will need to contact your phone service provider. They will be able to assist you in updating your caller ID name.

4. Do I have to have caller ID enabled to use the Pampered Chef phone system?

No, caller ID is not required to use the Pampered Chef phone system. However, it is recommended as it allows you to see who is calling before you answer the phone.

5. Can I access my caller ID and messages remotely?

Yes, you can access your caller ID and messages remotely by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can view and manage your caller ID and messages from any device with internet access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies