• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifWe Cant Talk About New Products Yet....lets Speculate

In summary, the Food Chopper may be turning black because it needs to be washed after use, and the new piece of cookware could be a stainless steel vidalia chop wizard. The new knives are a mini santoku and the carving set. The new fall colors may be Forrest Green and Chocolate Brown.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
because I'm going crazy!!!!
I think the Food Chopper is turning black
any guesses on what the new piece of cookware could be? or the knives?

I'm hoping the new piece of cookware is stainless steel. I think the new knives are a re-tooling of the current color-coated knives in one of the new fall colors.

I think the knives will be a mini santoku and the carving set.A new addition to the line may be something along the lines of the vidalia chop wizard...

Cindycooks said:
I think the Food Chopper is turning black
That doesn't usually happen if you wash it right after you use it.

I'm hoping for a stainless line as well. I've lost so much business for cookware because of the teflon stuff.

I'm hoping for color coated change overs as well...

What do you all think the new fall colors will be?

could be - I've sold alot of the color coated santoku's and I love mine - use it everyday!

Fall colors... hmm.... cobalt blue and silvery grey.

Or perhaps... Forrest Green and Chocolate Brown

yummybytes said:
Fall colors... hmm.... cobalt blue and silvery grey.

Ooh, I like! :)

oh good call! I bet brown may be one of the new colors.... because pink, lilac and artichoke are all "in" with brown...

Last year was Eggplant and Burgundy right?

I'm trying to think of more combinations.... :)

Maybe a Goldenrod and Taupe?

I saw a Fall magazine cover. It had Plum and Brown and Orange on it. I'm thinking there will be versions of those colors.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

jenniferknapp said:
oh good call! I bet brown may be one of the new colors.... because pink, lilac and artichoke are all "in" with brown...

Excellent point... pink and brown are a REALLY hot combo right now...

I would like to see a line of glass pitchers to go with the simple Additions line.

I say brown too - I just can't see blue because it is not one of the SA colors but you never know!

ShanaSmith said:
I'm thinking the can opener needs to go black. I think it may be two pieces of forged because of the wording on the host special. I think they will change the colors also though.

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/hs_07aug.pdf

The wording just says "You can even choose from two new fall products available only to hosts in August" I don't see anything to suggest forged and as much as I would love to think I just earned 2 pieces of forged cutlery for submitting 2 shows, in reality there is no way. I agree with Rae that the 2 new sharp items will be color coated knives in a new color.

I was thinking forged though b/c the rest of the line is what is on special in August. Kind of weird for them to have the entire line of forged cutlery on special with 2 cheaper knives.

This is the wording on the PWS suggestion for August.."August hosts save 60% on two pieces of Forged Cutlery! Choose from the 8" Chef's, 9" Bread, 7" Santoku, 5" Utility and 3.5" Paring Knives. AND ... you may choose from two new knives available only to hosts in August"

pamperedgirl3 said:
I was thinking forged though b/c the rest of the line is what is on special in August. Kind of weird for them to have the entire line of forged cutlery on special with 2 cheaper knives.

I agree. I don't think it would make much sense to offer 2 non-forged knives as part of the special.

That's what I was getting at... I guess we'll all know next week

A new salt and pepper mill (I'd love one in copper)
sea salt
flavored peppercorns
salad dressings
new pitcher for serving (in the SA line)
steamer basket for asparagus
jar candles in holday scents
coffee
loose tea with a tea ball
cupcake carrier
holiday cookbook
appetizer cookbook
star silicone cupcake pan
egg slicer to do wedges
divided stone so I can bake 2 things in 1 dish

Teresa Lynn said:
A new salt and pepper mill (I'd love one in copper)
sea salt
flavored peppercorns
salad dressings
new pitcher for serving (in the SA line)
steamer basket for asparagus
jar candles in holday scents
coffee
loose tea with a tea ball
cupcake carrier
holiday cookbook
appetizer cookbook
star silicone cupcake pan
egg slicer to do wedges
divided stone so I can bake 2 things in 1 dish

Oh some good ideas......................:)

Would love a cupcake carrier. Have you seen the "official" ones out there? They look SOO awesome!
Although I have the knives and love them, can't wait to lose the icky artichoke color!

I'm still holding out for a garlic keeper! :D

I would really love a recipe book holder for countertops or stovetop. So many companies have these and they are great (I have one from southern living at home). Many people think of Pampered Chef recipes so why not give them something to hold them in to read them. There is nothing worse than a seasons best c/b covered in grease and smudges from me trying to read it lying flat on my counter!

I would LOVE the new piece of cookware to be a tea kettle--teflon to make clean up easy since I keep mine on the stove top and it is a grease magnet. I think the wording of the special makes it sound like two new pieces of forged cutlery, and for my money I think it will be a carving fork and knife. And I would love a knife block or some other kind of knife storage piece.
As for the rest... it's all good... but I'm hoping it will be mostly brand new things and not restyled/new colored items. As for colors... brown is trendy but how many people really use it in the kitchen? Seems more of a living room/bedroom color to me. Especially with stainless steel and black being big for kitchens today.

Oh, I want a garlic keeper too!!!
And, a forged carving set!
A steamer basket or double boiler for the cookware, but I doubt it because
that is assuming we have something to put it in.

Trish1953 said:
I saw a Fall magazine cover. It had Plum and Brown and Orange on it. I'm thinking there will be versions of those colors.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Orange? OH, I love orange!!!

Orange ya glad ya read this thread?

Chef Endora said:
Oh, I want a garlic keeper too!!!
And, a forged carving set!
A steamer basket or double boiler for the cookware, but I doubt it because
that is assuming we have something to put it in.

They are DEFINTELY going to come out with a forged carving set...because I just bought the other one...hnph. Now I am certain - LOL

dannyzmom said:
They are DEFINTELY going to come out with a forged carving set...because I just bought the other one...hnph. Now I am certain - LOL
Isn't that the way it works. I just got the other one too. I think it's a done deal. We'll have to see.:)

Oh, K.G., you made me laugh out loud!!! You are just too clever for your own good! Were you like this as a kid? Did your mom have trouble keeping track of all your gigs?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consiltantr

pamperedgirl3 said:

I agree! that's my thinking too! and I am so hoping we earned 2 FORGED!!

Hey guys! This is Ann (yes, I'm hijacking KG's account :) ). We know... but we're not telling.... <giggle>You're gonna love it all! hmmmm..... hints:
forged stuff
restyled stuff
Simple Additions
a piece of cookware

I disavow that previous posting.

Trish1953 said:
Oh, K.G., you made me laugh out loud!!! You are just too clever for your own good! Were you like this as a kid? Did your mom have trouble keeping track of all your gigs?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consiltantr

Oh My Gosh...KG as kid?!!!! Wow, makes you wonder if he's been fine-tuning his wit from day 1?

I would like the colors to more "brighter" I have a lot of customer that would by more of the dish towels if they were bright. But then I guess that would have been for summer.

I have really gotten into brown and pink, so, that would make me happy. But I am also trying to put more red in my kitchen.

I cannot decide what new cookware I would like. I would love a double burner griddle without having to buy it, so, it would be nice for me if that's what it is but we already have that:D

I would also like to have a double burner "grill" like those you see on the Foodnetwork all the time when they are "grilling" on their stove. I LOVE the grill pan and would love a bigger grill griddle to be able to cook more at a time.

I would live to see the DCB in vanilla - I could sale a few of them the first month b/c I have customer who have all vanilla and want the DCB but do not want it in cranberry.

A small forged Santuko would be awesome. I love the green one and know the forged would be wonderful. I am scared of cutting my finger off with the big one, I have cut parts of it off enough.

legacypc46 said:
Oh My Gosh...KG as kid?!!!! Wow, makes you wonder if he's been fine-tuning his wit from day 1?
I was an adorable little shit. Trust me - I charmed everybody.

I'm not sure where I went wrong.

I didn't read through the whole thread and probably someone said it but I want a mini santoku! I've had so many good ideas over the years and I've had many customers come up with good ideas, but can't think of any now!
Oh! Here's one. A lady that use to sell with me and is my best host now (and she will sell again with me some day!:) ) came up with this idea and I loved it. A pie cutter. She is talking about a round tool that would be the size of a pie, maybe a little larger but that you'd position over the whole pie and it would have 8-10 equal divided sections and you just press it down and vawalah (sp?) you have perfect cut pie! I think it's a good idea and I think we'd sell them too! I know I'd buy something like that! My pies always looked tortured after me and my knife do a job on them!:eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :)

MissChef said:
Oh! Here's one. A lady that use to sell with me and is my best host now (and she will sell again with me some day!:) ) came up with this idea and I loved it. A pie cutter. She is talking about a round tool that would be the size of a pie, maybe a little larger but that you'd position over the whole pie and it would have 8-10 equal divided sections and you just press it down and vawalah (sp?) you have perfect cut pie! I think it's a good idea and I think we'd sell them too! I know I'd buy something like that! My pies always looked tortured after me and my knife do a job on them!:eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :)

I love this idea! My pies also look horrible after I cut into them. Plus my DH always says that I cut a bigger slice for me than for him. This would solve that problem.

....So it would be a large apple wedger? :) Good idea!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Hey guys! This is Ann (yes, I'm hijacking KG's account :) ).

We know... but we're not telling.... <giggle>

You're gonna love it all! hmmmm..... hints:
forged stuff
restyled stuff
Simple Additions
a piece of cookware

..forged stuff: we already knew that! silly
...restyled stuff: isn't that a given every season?
...SA: I think they come out with something new every season as well! But oh, let's hope for lids ;)
...a piece of cookware: you just aren't too much help in our speculating!!

kdawn1124 said:
I love this idea! My pies also look horrible after I cut into them. Plus my DH always says that I cut a bigger slice for me than for him. This would solve that problem.
My hubby would just take 2 slices!!! That would be his serving! I'd have to cut one slice in 1/2, that is just me, I love food but it loves me more and it wants to come and live with (on) me forever!:eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :D :(

jenniferknapp said:
....So it would be a large apple wedger? :) Good idea!
Exactly!!!! I should turn it into product suggestions!
By the way Jennifer, your knew picture avatar is soooo cute! You look so different in the other picture, you were cute there too, but you look like a whole new person!:) Looking forward to meeting you!:D

jenniferknapp said:
...SA: I think they come out with something new every season as well! But oh, let's hope for lids ;)
Isn't that his whole point?! Plus you know really, that you don't want to be told in advance and spoil it! We just will have to pull up our big girl panties (are you proud of me Rae!?!) and just be patient and not peek at anything or sign up on any lists or try not to even get the littlest amount of info!:D :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: ;) :D

Last edited:
jenniferknapp said:
That's the whole idea!

:p

I know ;)darn length...

MissChef said:
By the way Jennifer, your knew picture avatar is soooo cute! You look so different in the other picture, you were cute there too, but you look like a whole new person!:) Looking forward to meeting you!:D
Thanks!! I look forward to meeting all of you as well! Not sure if I will be at the Meet & Greet though...no one else in my cluster is on CS and they might not get the whole idea... and I'm not one to venture off by myself in a brand new city!
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That's the whole idea!:p
I know;)

Oh, the pie cutter! I bet that would be a great seller like the Mix N Chop:D

Jennifer, I love your hair!

<h2>1. What could be causing my Food Chopper to turn black?</h2><p>There could be a few reasons for this. It could be a reaction to certain foods, such as acidic ingredients like tomatoes or vinegar. It could also be a buildup of food particles or residue from previous use. We recommend cleaning the Food Chopper thoroughly with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.</p><h2>2. Can you share any clues about the new piece of cookware?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we are not able to disclose any information about new products at this time. We are just as excited as you are, but we promise to reveal all the details as soon as we can!</p><h2>3. Do you have any guesses on what the new piece of cookware could be?</h2><p>As much as we love speculating and getting excited about new products, we also want to keep the surprise element for our customers. We appreciate your enthusiasm and patience, and we can't wait for you to see the new cookware!</p><h2>4. Are there any hints about the new knives?</h2><p>We understand your curiosity, but we are unable to give any hints or clues about the new knives. However, we can assure you that they will be of the same high-quality and functionality as all Pampered Chef products.</p><h2>5. When will the new products be revealed?</h2><p>We can't give an exact date, but we can tell you that the new products will be revealed very soon. Keep an eye on our social media and website for updates and announcements. We promise it will be worth the wait!</p>

1. What could be causing my Food Chopper to turn black?

There could be a few reasons for this. It could be a reaction to certain foods, such as acidic ingredients like tomatoes or vinegar. It could also be a buildup of food particles or residue from previous use. We recommend cleaning the Food Chopper thoroughly with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.

2. Can you share any clues about the new piece of cookware?

Unfortunately, we are not able to disclose any information about new products at this time. We are just as excited as you are, but we promise to reveal all the details as soon as we can!

3. Do you have any guesses on what the new piece of cookware could be?

As much as we love speculating and getting excited about new products, we also want to keep the surprise element for our customers. We appreciate your enthusiasm and patience, and we can't wait for you to see the new cookware!

4. Are there any hints about the new knives?

We understand your curiosity, but we are unable to give any hints or clues about the new knives. However, we can assure you that they will be of the same high-quality and functionality as all Pampered Chef products.

5. When will the new products be revealed?

We can't give an exact date, but we can tell you that the new products will be revealed very soon. Keep an eye on our social media and website for updates and announcements. We promise it will be worth the wait!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • krisPC
  • Products and Tips