• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifWe Cant Talk About New Products Yet....lets Speculate

In summary, the Food Chopper may be turning black because it needs to be washed after use, and the new piece of cookware could be a stainless steel vidalia chop wizard. The new knives are a mini santoku and the carving set. The new fall colors may be Forrest Green and Chocolate Brown.
Okay, with this much positive feed back, I just logged on to CC and sent in a new product request/idea! :D
Hopefully it will go far! All the way to production!:D

jenniferknapp said:
Thanks!! I look forward to meeting all of you as well! Not sure if I will be at the Meet & Greet though...no one else in my cluster is on CS and they might not get the whole idea... and I'm not one to venture off by myself in a brand new city!

Jen, where are you staying? I'm at the Hilton. My cluster is having dinner (ordering pizza in our rooms at the hotel) and then I'm ditching them. Hook up with me and I'll take you to the Sheraton!

....and it could have just 4 blades, so that you can rotate it around to make as many slices as you want. (4, 8, 16) .....so that you can determine the size!

jenniferknapp said:
....and it could have just 4 blades, so that you can rotate it around to make as many slices as you want. (4, 8, 16) .....so that you can determine the size!
ooooh good idea!

DebbieJ said:
Jen, where are you staying? I'm at the Hilton. My cluster is having dinner (ordering pizza in our rooms at the hotel) and then I'm ditching them. Hook up with me and I'll take you to the Sheraton!

Umm, good question! Could be the Sheraton? haha... I will check when I get home tonight! Thanks for the offer :)

You're funny Jennifer! You don't even know where your staying, this late in the game!!! I can't even handle not having all my details known already!:)

I have it written down at home!! Usually I am the one freaking out about the details, but my director is planning basically everything! She booked the hotel, etc.... and I am confused because she had a couple different places, and canceled one....so I'm not sure where we are ending up!

Update....I know where I am staying! haha....the Sheraton! So I will def stop by the lounge if the rest of my cluster isn't doing anything else!

LOL. A bunch of us were talking about this the other night. We are thinking maybe an oval piece of cookware? You know, like Rachel Ray uses for her spaghetti! LOL.

Jennifer, it's just not that big a deal. You go down to the lobby and out the front door. There are several doormen there who will ask you if you need a cab. Tell them yes and that you're going to the Hilton. They'll do the rest and even open the door for you. Same thing at the Hilton when you're ready to go back to the Sheraton.Depending on the time of day, you might even be able to get a shuttle and save the 6 bucks.There were 5 of us that went from the M&G back to the Sheraton in one cab. It was a very interesting ride - I won't tell you which Cheffer was sitting on my lap, after all, what happens at conference, stays at conference.

an oval piece of cookware would be awesome - I love that one she uses!

Forgive my while I blather on and on. I figure I've got about three more hours to post enough junk...er...comments to catch up to chefann.

I dont know for sure, but I am laying huge bets on a new Season's Best cookbook. :D :rolleyes:
I too would love to see a garlic keeper and a mini forged santuko.

Shhhhhhh! Don't let a secret like that out of the bag!:D :D :D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Jennifer, it's just not that big a deal. You go down to the lobby and out the front door. There are several doormen there who will ask you if you need a cab. Tell them yes and that you're going to the Hilton.

They'll do the rest and even open the door for you.

Same thing at the Hilton when you're ready to go back to the Sheraton.

Depending on the time of day, you might even be able to get a shuttle and save the 6 bucks.

There were 5 of us that went from the M&G back to the Sheraton in one cab. It was a very interesting ride - I won't tell you which Cheffer was sitting on my lap, after all, what happens at conference, stays at conference.

...umm, our meet and greet is at the Sheraton! Don't get me all confsued..I'll end up at the Hilton looking for the java bar!:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

Oh y'all are just going to LOVE the new products!!

I'll give you a HUGE hint......some of you are right! and some of you need to keep on wishing!

pamperedlinda said:
Oh y'all are just going to LOVE the new products!!

I'll give you a HUGE hint......some of you are right! and some of you need to keep on wishing!

That's funny Linda! Good hint!:D

The one that's right is the SB cookbook???

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Hey guys! This is Ann (yes, I'm hijacking KG's account :) ).

We know... but we're not telling.... <giggle>

You're gonna love it all! hmmmm..... hints:
forged stuff
restyled stuff
Simple Additions
a piece of cookware

Hey guys! This is Sandy ... and I didn't have to hijack KG's account, because I have my own :rolleyes: !

And I'm just back from conference ...

and the new stuff is ....

everything Ann said!!!! And it is AWESOME!!! :D :D :D

jenniferknapp said:
...umm, our meet and greet is at the Sheraton! Don't get me all confsued..I'll end up at the Hilton looking for the java bar!:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:
Well, the cabs in Chicago actually run in both directions ;) and both hotels have doormen that will help you out.

I have a pie cutter from a rest. supply store. it's not all its cracked up to be!!i

Teresa Lynn said:
I have a pie cutter from a rest. supply store. it's not all its cracked up to be!!i

That is because it is From a Supply Store, and not PC....LLOOL :) Isn't that what were suppose to say? I am new...he he

I would love to see a SA sugar bowl and creamer.

ok I got the email about the new PC Items. I am so excited. But what I really want to know is when do these new fall products ship from our sellathon? I just can't hardly wait to get them.

PCSarahjm said:
ok I got the email about the new PC Items. I am so excited. But what I really want to know is when do these new fall products ship from our sellathon? I just can't hardly wait to get them.

All of this info is on Consultants Corner, and also in past Weekly Bites.

I must be missing something b/c I can't find anywhere the ship date for these products???

According to the Sell-A-Thon flyer, they ship out the end of July.

<h2>1. What could be causing my Food Chopper to turn black?</h2><p>There could be a few reasons for this. It could be a reaction to certain foods, such as acidic ingredients like tomatoes or vinegar. It could also be a buildup of food particles or residue from previous use. We recommend cleaning the Food Chopper thoroughly with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.</p><h2>2. Can you share any clues about the new piece of cookware?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we are not able to disclose any information about new products at this time. We are just as excited as you are, but we promise to reveal all the details as soon as we can!</p><h2>3. Do you have any guesses on what the new piece of cookware could be?</h2><p>As much as we love speculating and getting excited about new products, we also want to keep the surprise element for our customers. We appreciate your enthusiasm and patience, and we can't wait for you to see the new cookware!</p><h2>4. Are there any hints about the new knives?</h2><p>We understand your curiosity, but we are unable to give any hints or clues about the new knives. However, we can assure you that they will be of the same high-quality and functionality as all Pampered Chef products.</p><h2>5. When will the new products be revealed?</h2><p>We can't give an exact date, but we can tell you that the new products will be revealed very soon. Keep an eye on our social media and website for updates and announcements. We promise it will be worth the wait!</p>

Related to ifWe Cant Talk About New Products Yet....lets Speculate

1. What could be causing my Food Chopper to turn black?

There could be a few reasons for this. It could be a reaction to certain foods, such as acidic ingredients like tomatoes or vinegar. It could also be a buildup of food particles or residue from previous use. We recommend cleaning the Food Chopper thoroughly with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.

2. Can you share any clues about the new piece of cookware?

Unfortunately, we are not able to disclose any information about new products at this time. We are just as excited as you are, but we promise to reveal all the details as soon as we can!

3. Do you have any guesses on what the new piece of cookware could be?

As much as we love speculating and getting excited about new products, we also want to keep the surprise element for our customers. We appreciate your enthusiasm and patience, and we can't wait for you to see the new cookware!

4. Are there any hints about the new knives?

We understand your curiosity, but we are unable to give any hints or clues about the new knives. However, we can assure you that they will be of the same high-quality and functionality as all Pampered Chef products.

5. When will the new products be revealed?

We can't give an exact date, but we can tell you that the new products will be revealed very soon. Keep an eye on our social media and website for updates and announcements. We promise it will be worth the wait!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • krisPC
  • Products and Tips