• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting Shows without New Products? Tips for Success!

It's okay to just use the kit. That's why the company made it and continues to make new recipes each season that can be made strictly with just the kit. However, it is your business, so you can do it however you wish. There's no wrong recipe, there's no wrong product.
krisPC
Just wondering are there any of you that are doing shows with none of the new products? I just started last Oct and haven't been able to purchase any of the new Spring products. I am hestitant to try and book any shows because i'm afrais the customers will think i'm not very proffesional because i don't have any of the new stuff?

I've been doing this business 6 years now and I only use the New Consultant Kit! That's what it's meant for. :)

I've learned over the years with PC that if I don't earn the products, I only purchase what I love and want for my own kitchen. However, you can easily point out the new products in our beautiful catalog to everyone. It should not make much difference, use your enthusiasm and have the guests talk about which items they love the most.Good luck with your business!

It's okay to just use the kit. That's why the company made it and continues to make new recipes each season that can be made strictly with just the kit. However, it is your business, so you can do it however you wish. ;) There's no wrong recipe, there's no wrong product.You can use the catalog to show people the other products. I'm a very visual person, so I like to have products to show people. I know for me, when I see it in person and hear people talk about it, it tempts me more to buy it. But on the flip side, I have done many demos where people don't buy anything that I showed, but other things people talked about or things they had on their minds that they needed for their kitchens.So just do what recipes you are comfortable doing, using products you want to show. If you want to be earning money and not spending it, then keep things simple and show the catalog and save up your money. I started the biz because I wanted the products, so I spent my $ as fast as it came in. But if I was doing it for the paycheck being needed for other things, then I'd just use the kit and emphasize that so people know that you don't have to spend money all the time as a consultant upgrading things. PC helps us keep things simple and cost effective. :)

Not having specific products is generally not a problem. Offer the shows you can or want to. If I am asked about a product I don't have, I ask the crowd if anyone has it, and what they think. I am okay with being honest about my tools - if it is one I want, I tell them its on my wish list, too, or I don't have room to have everything, or some items are not ready to be replaced yet.

DebsApronStrings said:
I am okay with being honest about my tools - if it is one I want, I tell them its on my wish list, too, or I don't have room to have everything, or some items are not ready to be replaced yet.

Agreed...like for me the only knife I have is the one that came with the kit. I have a very good knife set/block so I can't justify spending the money to replace them with PC items...or I'm not much for baking so a lot of the items we have for that-just not something I want or need (same with the Simple Additions)...

I tend to do shows that highlight the things I love (stoneware for one) or I'm focused on quick meals, or something, so that tends to go back to the basic things versus the new items.

Plus, if you have someone considering the business, if you have ever new item in tow with you at a show, they may think they have to buy them! If you only bring the items you EARNED for free, etc, then you can brag up that perk about your business and the company.The catalog does an excellent job of showcasing the products, and customers do the best job at SELLING them to each other. Your job is just to know about them and be familiar with them. The consultant kit contains at least one item from every collection (Simple Additions, cookware, cutlery, stoneware, plus the extras)....so you can do just that without having to own the whole catalog! :)I don't often have the good fortune of earning much of the new stuff in our Free-For-All months, but I typically get a couple for free, and then I just select the packages or items I WANT to have for myself. I show what I can, but for the most part, rely on guests and the catalog.

Hi there! I completely understand your concern about hosting shows without the new products. As a fellow consultant, I have also faced this challenge in the past. However, I have learned that the key to success in this situation is to focus on the products that you do have and showcase them in a creative and engaging way.One tip that has worked for me is to highlight the versatility of our products. Even if you don't have the latest and greatest, you can still demonstrate how our existing products can be used in different ways to create delicious and easy meals. You can also share customer testimonials and success stories to showcase the effectiveness of our products.Another tip is to offer special deals or promotions for the products that you do have in stock. This will entice customers to make a purchase, even if it's not the newest product.Lastly, don't forget the power of enthusiasm and passion! Your passion for our products and brand will shine through and make up for any lack of new products. Focus on providing a fun and informative experience for your guests, and they will leave your show satisfied and impressed.Remember, our products are timeless and always in demand. So don't be afraid to book shows and showcase what you have. Your professionalism and expertise as a consultant will speak for itself. Best of luck with your shows!

What does it mean when a show has no new products?

When a show is labeled as "No New Products," it means that the consultant will not be introducing any new items from the current Pampered Chef catalog. This could be due to several reasons, such as the consultant focusing on a particular theme or product line for the show.

Will I still be able to purchase products at a show with no new products?

Yes, absolutely! Even though there may not be any new products featured, you can still purchase any items that are currently available in the catalog. The consultant may also have some special deals or discounts available for these products.

Why would a consultant choose to do a show with no new products?

There are a few reasons a consultant may choose to do a show with no new products. They may want to focus on promoting a specific product line or theme, or they may be using this opportunity to showcase some lesser-known products that customers may not be aware of.

Will there be any demonstrations or recipes at a show with no new products?

Yes, the consultant will still likely have demonstrations and recipes to share at a show with no new products. They may focus on using and highlighting different ways to use the products that are currently available.

Can I still earn any host rewards at a show with no new products?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards at a show with no new products. These rewards will be based on the sales from the show and can be used towards purchasing any products in the current catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JT'S_COOKIN