• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Idea for July Stainless Cookware Special & Booking Shows

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of "show-packing" by working every night for a week to jumpstart bookings. It is suggested to involve the family in planning and providing fun activities during this week. This not only helps with potential objections but also shows appreciation for their support. It is seen as a great idea for building bookings and will be passed along to others.
finley1991
I heard this several years ago at conference and might be a good idea to pass along now... the suggestion was for anyone who needed bookings and to "show pack" a week... meaning working every night for a week. (Normally this show-packing is done the first week of a month to kick-start you forward). This would give you 5-7 shows to get bookings from moving forward. With that, the idea the consultant gave was to have a family sit-down and explain what you were doing and why and that they would be having an awesome week too! She suggested getting in advance some gift cards for restaurants, movie tickets, putt-putt passes, dvd rentals, etc so that the week while mom was out doing shows, the activities would already be planned for dad and kids. Each day she would surprise them with the nightly activity. She said it went over really well that they wanted her to do it more often!!!

But just an idea to pass along in case some team members (or family members!) bring up the objection about being out too much in one week.

I do so many shows in may that I often have a whole week. I get a little loopy by the end of the week, though--gettin too old for this I guess. It is GREAT though for building bookings. Great Idea, Colleen!

That's a great idea! I can definitely see how having a whole week dedicated to show-packing can really jumpstart your bookings for the month. And involving the family in the planning and activities is a smart move too. It not only helps with any potential objections, but it also shows that you value their support and want to make it a fun experience for everyone. I'll definitely keep this in mind and pass it along to my team. Thanks for sharing!

1. What is the July Stainless Cookware Special?

The July Stainless Cookware Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase a set of stainless steel cookware at a discounted price.

2. What does the July Stainless Cookware Special include?

The July Stainless Cookware Special includes a set of stainless steel pots and pans, including a saucepan, sauté pan, and stockpot. It also comes with a bonus tool, such as a silicone spatula or slotted spoon.

3. How much does the July Stainless Cookware Special cost?

The cost of the July Stainless Cookware Special may vary, but typically it is offered at a discounted price compared to purchasing each piece separately. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for specific pricing information.

4. How can I book a show to take advantage of the July Stainless Cookware Special?

To book a show and take advantage of the July Stainless Cookware Special, contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will assist you in setting up a date and time for your show and provide you with more information about the special offer.

5. Is the July Stainless Cookware Special available for online purchases?

Yes, the July Stainless Cookware Special is available for online purchases. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a link to their online store and to ensure you receive the special offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
Replies