• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Shows & Family Members: A Frustrating Challenge

In summary, Judy McC***, a new Pampered Chef kitchen consultant, is hosting a catalog show with some HOT specials just for shopping with her. She is walking down Mainstreet and giving out catalogs to businesses.
camiesu
I can get out of my box of family members for booking shows and the people for my follow up calls are people that are family members and they don't do parties they just go and it is the same people i cant get out!!! help any ideas!!!

Re: help!!!Go out and meet some people! Hand out recipe cards to strangers, you never know what they will say.

Re: help!!!You don't know anyone besides family?

Have you done the list of 100 in your New Consultant Guide?

Re: help!!!Look in the files here for the 50 in 5 minutes flyer. It's a brainstorming worksheet. It'll help you think of people to ask. Just think about and ask everyone! Don't be shy. Plan a Fall Preview Show, and invite your neighbors along w/ others that you come up with when you brainstorm. Print out flyers announcing your business and the Fall Preview Event and carry them with you everywhere you go. When you're at the grocery store, give one to your cashier, ask if she wants to take a couple and invite some friends. Go to the post office and strike up a conversation. Also, look for a fair booth. There's a few threads here all about finding fair booths and how to run one and what to do w/ the leads you get. But that's a great way to get out of your box of contacts.

Re: help!!!Also, use the search feature on this site and you will find a wealth of information. You are not the first to run into this and will not be the last.

Congratulations on realizing this and wanting to be pro active and do something about it!!! This means you must love what you are doing enough to see the value of taking action and getting outside of your comfort zone! While you work on stepping over this bump in the road, give yourself some well deserved kudo's!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Re: help!!!I'm in Cami's situation also except I don't have family here either. Just moved to this 'burg' of 800. mostly ranchers.
So, I'm having a catalog thing. I took 20 catalogs, put 2 august outside order forms in that I made highlighting the cookbook freebies, plus my own special of a free mini spat. for placing a 30.00 order.
I put a sticker on the front that says" Hi! I'm Judy McC***, your new pampered chef kitchen consultant in Benkelman! As an introduction, I'm hosting a catalog show with some HOT specials just for shopping with me! Check out the order form for more info, Call or email me to place your order by August 25th! thanks, I look forward to getting to know you and this community!My plan is to just walk down mainstreet and give one to every business. If I run short, I'll come home and print off some more.

1. How can I convince my family members to host a Pampered Chef show?

One way to convince your family members to host a Pampered Chef show is to emphasize the benefits they will receive, such as free products, discounted items, and the opportunity to earn rewards. You can also offer to help them plan the show and make it a fun event for everyone.

2. Can I book a show with multiple family members at once?

Yes, you can absolutely book a show with multiple family members at once. This is a great way to maximize your time and reach a larger audience. Just make sure to communicate and coordinate with all parties involved to ensure a successful and organized event.

3. How do I handle family members who are not interested in hosting a show?

If a family member is not interested in hosting a show, it's important to respect their decision and not pressure them. You can still offer them the opportunity to attend a show and see the benefits of being a host, but ultimately it is their choice. Focus on booking shows with family members who are excited and willing to host.

4. Is there a limit to how many family members I can book shows with?

There is no limit to how many family members you can book shows with. As long as they are willing and interested, you can continue to book shows with them. Just make sure to diversify and reach out to other potential hosts as well to expand your client base.

5. How can I make family members feel comfortable hosting a show in their home?

To make family members feel comfortable hosting a show in their home, it's important to communicate and plan with them beforehand. Offer to help with setup and clean up, and make sure to respect their space and preferences. You can also remind them of the benefits they will receive as a host and assure them that you will make it a fun and stress-free event for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trisigma730
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered2007
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • jnsr96