• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I See Several of You Mention Your Kilo Clubs. I Have a Few $1000

In summary, Kilo stands for 1000. The extra benefits that are given to the $1000 hosts makes them work harder for their show and makes more money for the business.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I see several of you mention your KILO clubs. I have a few $1000 shows, so I would be interested in what you do for your $1000 hosts. What does KILO stand for?

Thanks!

I give my host 15% off for the year instead of 10%.

Uhmmm...they get TONS of free product!I might do something special to recognize them in my newsletter or my open house, but that's it!

I give my KILO Hosts the following:

Recognition in my newsletter and on my website.
An extra 10% off for one year.
And, I either buy their Monthly Host Special or give them $25 towards their host special (which ever is less epensive for me).
Plus this year I am entering all of my KILO hosts into a drawing for something special at the end of the year....I haven't decided what it will be yet, but it will be a nice product.

I agree that they already get lots from Pampered Chef when they have a $1000 show, but I think that giving them the extras makes them work a lot harder for it. I've had several hosts who wouldn't normally have had a $1000 show actually STRIVE for it when I tell them what the extra benefits from me are. So, in the end, I make more than enough commission to pay for the extras by offering these perks to them. It may not work for everyone, but it does work for me.

I have a "Beat This" postcard I send to my hosts about 2 weeks before their show date. I offer a free small batter bowl if their show tops the company average of $500 or a free executive small saute pan if their show is over $1000. (I just add the item to their host order as a consultant gift, so the actual amount I'm out is discounted.)

I think it helps my hosts reach a bit farther. To me it's a worthwhile, tax-deductible business expense.

raebates said:
I have a "Beat This" postcard I send to my hosts about 2 weeks before their show date. I offer a free small batter bowl if their show tops the company average of $500 or a free executive small saute pan if their show is over $1000. (I just add the item to their host order as a consultant gift, so the actual amount I'm out is discounted.)

I think it helps my hosts reach a bit farther. To me it's a worthwhile, tax-deductible business expense.

Can you show us the text on your Beat This postcard! I like that plan. I was planning on doing something like this, but I wrote it on the host planner...I like your idea though too!

(Trying to break that $300 range right now...)

I'll look it up this evening and post it for you. It's something I adapted from some postcards I received from my director. I think she got them from Nancy's Artwork. Could be wrong, though.

raebates said:
I'll look it up this evening and post it for you. It's something I adapted from some postcards I received from my director. I think she got them from Nancy's Artwork. Could be wrong, though.

Thanks - I'll also maybe check there later...bought the "bring a friend or outside order and get a gift" stickers last month - they stand out nice on the new postcards.

What does KILO stand for?

Kilo stands for/means 1000. In this case $1000 show hosts.

I do not believe it is an anagram for anything....

Please correct me if I am wrong....

Kilo is decimal for 1,000.KILOmeter = 1,000 metersKILOgram = 1,000 gramsKILObyte = 1,028 bytesDon't ask, really, just don't ask.

Deca is 10 and Mega is 1,000,000. (Mega = 1000 x 1000)

Megabucks = $1,000,000.00

MegaHertz = 1,000,000 rental cars

Megahurtz = When you drop a bowling ball on your toe

Megabyte = 1,024,000 bytes. Don't ask, really, don't ask.

DECAthalon = 10 atheltic events

Decacards = 52 cards

Last edited:
Here's what that postcard says:

Take the challenge.
Can you beat this?
Beat the company average of $500,
and I'll award you a free
Small Batter Bowl--an $11 value.

or

Beat the Grand mark with sales of over $1,000,
and I'll award you a free
Executive Cookware Saute Pan--a $38 value.

I print this on shocking pink card stock, and I put my contact info on the bottom. As I said before, I send this out about 2 weeks before the show date.

The postcards are from Nancy's but they don't carry them anymore...

Guess it's a good thing I started making my own. I get a lot of hosts who "push" to get things if they're the least bit close.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Kilo is decimal for 1,000.

KILOmeter = 1,000 meters

KILOgram = 1,000 grams

KILObyte = 1,028 bytes

Don't ask, really, just don't ask.

OOOOH I get it... I thought the letters actually stood for something. Like Kickass Inviter Lands Oodles (of stuff)

Good one!That is a great anagram!!! Better than just Kilo meaning $1000!! ha ha:D :D :D

cookingwithlove said:
OOOOH I get it... I thought the letters actually stood for something. Like Kickass Inviter Lands Oodles (of stuff)

ROTFLMAO!!!!

cookingwithlove said:
hahahahahahahahaha!!!! Too funny! I am going to tell my hosts that this it what it means! Thanks!

I have special recognition on my website for my kilo club, I give them $25 extra at their NEXT show:D

Just FYI (and I don't mean to be ****y :p ), but I think you mean acronym and not anagram!

This is from wikipedia.com

An anagram (Greek ana- = "back" or "again", and graphein = "to write") is a type of word play, the result of rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to produce other words, using all the original letters exactly once; e.g., Silver-haired congenial scum : Louise is clever and charming.

Isn't Anna Graham a player in the WNBA?

anagram...... acronym.........

At least everyone knew what I was talking about

:D

What were you talking about? :confused:

etteluap70PC said:
anagram...... acronym.........

At least everyone knew what I was talking about

:D

I knew what you were talking about too! :D

But something seemed not quite right and I had to figure it out...it's just me. Hope you weren't offended...wasn't trying to be mean or anything...

What is a Kilo Club?

A Kilo Club is a recognition program at Pampered Chef where consultants who achieve $1000 or more in sales in one month are celebrated and rewarded.

How do I join a Kilo Club?

To join a Kilo Club, you simply need to reach $1000 or more in sales in one month. Once you achieve this goal, you will automatically be recognized and rewarded as a member of the Kilo Club.

What are the benefits of being in a Kilo Club?

Being in a Kilo Club comes with many perks, including a special recognition pin, a certificate of achievement, and a shoutout on our social media pages. You will also have the opportunity to attend exclusive training and networking events.

Do I need to maintain $1000 in sales every month to stay in the Kilo Club?

No, you do not need to maintain $1000 in sales every month to stay in the Kilo Club. Each month, you have the opportunity to qualify for the club and receive the associated rewards.

Can I still join a Kilo Club if I am a new consultant?

Absolutely! We encourage all consultants, regardless of their tenure, to strive for Kilo Club membership. It is a great way to jumpstart your business and be recognized for your hard work and dedication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • pampchefsarah