• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Nintendo Wiis Have You Managed to Get Your Hands On?

In summary, the Wii has been popular since it came out. Wii games are different from traditional games. Some people like the sports package and others like the games on the Wii Play. The Wii has been selling out as soon as it comes in and some people are reselling the games for a higher price.
DebPC
Staff member
$1000 ShowsHow many has everyone had since 9/1? I have had 1 but several $800 and a $900 show. Tonight there are 24 people coming so I'm figuring its a given. Very long time since I've that many at a show.

We're thinking of getting one. We've never owned video games but have been told this is different. We're interested in the sports package- where you can pretend compete,
Any reviews?

My mom and my brother have them. My boys love to play it when they visit. I have played the bowling. It was alright but I didnt have a chance to try anything else.

I have one I got it for my BDay last year:) I luv it!! I really like the sports game that came with it. We also got another game called Wii Play and my hubby luvs that one.

I want this one!!!! It looks like so much fun!! We have a PS2 and Game Cube...I love the Mario Games!!

Yeah we are bad we have several game systems.. we have the original nintendo, game cube, ps2, wii, xbox........

My brother has one and left it with us for a week...can't afford one, but loved it!

My shoulder was actually sore the next week from playing tennis and bowling and baseball so much!

We love our wii :) Our 3 almost 4 year old daughter loves it too :)

OK- now that I want one- I can't find one! They sell out as soon as they come in. Even online they are asking way more then retail- resellers. I've found different bundles which cost more- but i just want the basic one with sports games. Wish me luck!

Good luck. My hubby got lucky the day they first came out:D He originally went with a friend who was going to get one. They went to Target and He got out of the car to get a "ticket" and get in line for his friend... well his friend grabbed one on his way up so my hubby had a ticket and decided to take advantage of it;)

last night I told dh that i HAVE to have one of these....they are coming out with a mario galaxy which is based off of the original mario brothers

Just found this for you lucky owners of a Wii.

If you own a wii...nintendo will send out free replacement straps and rubber jackets for your wii-motes...(no more holes in the tv's)

Jackets: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/...equest.jsp

Wrist Straps: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wiiplay.jsp

may not seem like much but its free...enjoy

Thanks I just ordered my rubber jackets.

I SWEAR I saw them cheaper (around $250) about a month ago and now I only see them for $400 and up!!!!

I was just looking on Walmart and the only system they have comes as a bundle so it comes with more stuff.

I think the higher prices for the basics units online are from resellers who paid the normal price and are trying to make $$ from desparate people. And the bundles are available but have a bunch of stuff I don't think I want. some of them are quite a higher.

Got to Toys R Us 1/2 an hour before they opened this morning and they were already sold out. Then flew over to Circuit City 45 minutes early and missed the cut there too. Oh well- tomorrows another day!

Related to How Many Nintendo Wiis Have You Managed to Get Your Hands On?

1. What are the top games available for Nintendo Wii?

Some of the top games for Nintendo Wii include Super Mario Bros., Wii Sports, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Mario Kart Wii, and Wii Fit.

2. Is the Nintendo Wii still relevant in the gaming industry?

Despite being released over a decade ago, the Nintendo Wii is still relevant in the gaming industry due to its unique motion controls and family-friendly games.

3. Can I connect my Nintendo Wii to the internet?

Yes, the Nintendo Wii has built-in Wi-Fi capabilities, allowing you to connect to the internet and access online features such as multiplayer gaming and downloading additional content.

4. What accessories are necessary for the Nintendo Wii?

The main accessories necessary for the Nintendo Wii are the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, which are used for motion-controlled gameplay. Other optional accessories include the Wii Balance Board, Classic Controller, and Wii Wheel.

5. Can I play Nintendo GameCube games on the Wii?

Yes, the original model of the Nintendo Wii is backwards compatible with GameCube games and controllers. However, this feature was removed in the later model, Wii Mini.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fruit76loop
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
climbercanoe3
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies