• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How have the friendships formed through this job surprised and delighted you?

In summary, Becky's job is rewarding her with unexpected friendships. She will see her friends again in two weeks at a show.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
One of the unexpected benefits of this job has been the friendships that have formed with so many of my hosts.

I just got an email from one of those who has become a friend - she asked me to call her "Gram" because she needed help with a trifle recipe.

Her Gram is also a host - she is the 89 yr old who had an $800 show last year, with 3 bookings!
Well, I just called Grandma Esther, and we chatted....and she invited me to a Pancake Breakfast on Saturday! She was saying it's been a while since she's seen me, and she'd love for me to come. I can't come, but I'll be seeing her in 2 weeks at a show - so that is something to look forward to!

2 of my other great unexpected friendships have just joined my team....

Wow! I love my job!

The unexpected friendships have been such a bonus to my job!

They have been to mine too... not just with customers but also the friendships I have formed with my cluster!

mines not so much my friends with new hosts/guests (although that has happened). but im still fairly new (i joined in feb 08) - & its amazing how my friends have stepped out & helped me grow my business. two of my biggest parties were held by 1) a friend in junior high that i had lost touch with but mentioned to her in an email that i was selling and 2) a friend from an extracurricular activity in high school. they had huge parties that led to more bookings. and it created a renewed bond between us. its always fun to find an old friend again.

Yes, very true Becky. Many of my hosts/customers are now my friends. And I'm good friends with many cluster-mates, and consultants here too:) Nice job "bonus".

Expanding my social network was one of the reasons I joined PC and I have not been let down. It's also been a way to get out and socialize (sort of) as I am not really in a dating mode right now.

It's so true!

I have so many friends from all over the country ~ because of PC....and ChefSuccess!

Great thread Becky! Lasting bonds have formed since I started doing PC. If my Director didn't have the great personality she has I probably wouldn't have joined. I feel blessed to have met her and a lot of my teammates, not to mention my CS pals! :)

1. What is "Stories of Friendship" and what does it offer?

"Stories of Friendship" is a collection of heartwarming tales about the special bond of friendship. These stories showcase the importance and impact of friendship in our lives. They offer inspiration, comfort, and joy to readers of all ages.

2. Are the stories in "Stories of Friendship" based on real-life experiences?

Yes, the stories in "Stories of Friendship" are based on real-life experiences. They are either written by individuals who have experienced the power of friendship firsthand or have been inspired by true events.

3. Can I purchase "Stories of Friendship" as a gift for a friend?

Yes, you can purchase "Stories of Friendship" as a gift for a friend. It makes a thoughtful and meaningful present for any occasion.

4. Is "Stories of Friendship" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Stories of Friendship" is suitable for readers of all ages. The stories are written in a way that is relatable and enjoyable for both children and adults.

5. Can I submit my own story for consideration in "Stories of Friendship"?

Unfortunately, we are not accepting submissions for "Stories of Friendship" at this time. However, we appreciate your interest and encourage you to continue writing and sharing your stories with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rennea
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • vwpamperedchef