• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need the Hwc Host Items Picture

In summary, the "I Need the Hwc Host Items Picture" is a request for a picture of the host items available for purchase at a Pampered Chef party. You can request a picture of the Hwc Host Items from your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting Pampered Chef customer service. A picture of the Hwc Host Items can be helpful for deciding which items to purchase as a host and for party planning. The Hwc Host Items are exclusive items only available for purchase by hosts of Pampered Chef parties and they are usually offered at a discounted price as a thank you for hosting a party. They cannot be purchased without hosting a party, but you can always contact your Pampered Chef consultant to host a party and earn the host
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Anyone have the 2 HWC Host items in a jpg or clip-art or cut & paste format? I tried cutting and copying them from the various documents from HO and I can't get the entire picture (just clips half of it for some odd reason), I didn't have any trouble with the guest items. Also, when I use the pics from PWS, they aren't clear. So, who can help me? You can emial them to me at [email protected] if you can't post them.

thanks!

Never mind, I finally got it.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting the 2 HWC Host items in a clear format. I haven't personally come across those items, but I'm sure someone here will be able to help you out. Have you tried reaching out to the HO support team for assistance? They may have a better quality version of the images that they can provide to you. In the meantime, I'll keep an eye out for anyone who may be able to send you the images via email. Good luck!

What is the "I Need the Hwc Host Items Picture"?

The "I Need the Hwc Host Items Picture" is a request for a picture of the host items available for purchase at a Pampered Chef party.

How can I get a picture of the Hwc Host Items?

You can request a picture of the Hwc Host Items from your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting Pampered Chef customer service. They will be happy to provide you with a picture of the host items available for purchase.

Why do I need a picture of the Hwc Host Items?

A picture of the Hwc Host Items can help you decide which items you want to purchase as a host. It can also be helpful for planning and organizing your party.

Are the Hwc Host Items different from regular Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Hwc Host Items are exclusive items only available for purchase by hosts of Pampered Chef parties. They are usually offered at a discounted price as a thank you for hosting a party.

Can I purchase the Hwc Host Items without hosting a party?

No, the Hwc Host Items are only available for purchase by hosts of Pampered Chef parties. However, you can always contact your Pampered Chef consultant to host a party and earn the host items as a reward.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lcrx
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Rhonda-Roo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Rhonda-Roo
  • Sheila