• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Think They Will Have Old Hwc Items on the Outlet in May?

I would love to get my hands on a Pink QSP and the Can Strainer.Some of the items people have asked for specifically (in the past) are the bar board and knife sets, the Help Whip Clips and the Mini Whisk before it was a regular item in the catalog, and the Pink Twixit Clips.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I hope so! I still have people asking me for the Pink Coffee Cups. I'd love to see some of the older HWC items on there too. I'd would personally love to have the Pink QSP and the Can Strainer. I have several customers who want the 1-cup measure-all from last year too. What are some of the other items from HWC years-past that you'd like to see again?

It would certainly be a good idea!

Didn't they have some of the old HWC items in the outlet last year, I think in October, wasn't it?

Debala715 said:
Didn't they have some of the old HWC items in the outlet last year, I think in October, wasn't it?
They had the Pink mugs and saucers in May. I don't remember what htey had in Oct.

Debala715 said:
That would make since, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month (May seems to be raise money month :balloon:)

Also, did I hear that they have an online only special in May also? Something that has to be purchased through the website? Or did I misunderstand that?

Ooh that would be good!

Remember to pinkbar board and knife sets? I have had several requests for those. Of course, that could be because I have one in my desk at work and us it all the time so people always see it.
And the Help Whip Clips and the Mini Whisk before it was a regular item in the catalog. Oh and the Pink Twixit Clips.

pampermejolene said:
Also, did I hear that they have an online only special in May also? Something that has to be purchased through the website? Or did I misunderstand that?
In the past, HO put a couple of the past HWC items on PWS, available online only. So they essentially were outlet items.

I hope they do that with whatever extra pink items they have in the warehouse.

Related to Do You Think They Will Have Old Hwc Items on the Outlet in May?

1. What types of old HWC items can we expect to see on the outlet in May?

The types of old HWC items that may be available on the outlet in May can vary, but typically include discontinued products, overstock items, and seasonal items from past collections.

2. Will the prices on the outlet for old HWC items be significantly lower than the original prices?

Yes, the prices for old HWC items on the outlet in May will be significantly lower than the original prices. This is because the outlet offers discounted prices on products that are no longer being sold through the regular catalog or website.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on outlet items?

No, unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be used on outlet items. The outlet offers already discounted prices, so additional discounts cannot be applied.

4. How often do old HWC items appear on the outlet for purchase?

The outlet is updated monthly, so old HWC items can potentially appear on the outlet once a month. However, the availability of specific items is not guaranteed and can vary each month.

5. Can I return or exchange old HWC items purchased from the outlet?

No, all sales from the outlet are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to carefully review your purchases before completing the sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lcrx
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Kate0831
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • Chef_2_Four