• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Wise to Start Selling May Guest Specials Now?

In summary, the May Guest Special Pre-Order is a promotion where guests can pre-order select products from the upcoming May Pampered Chef catalog. To participate, guests must attend a Pampered Chef party or contact their consultant directly. The specific products available for pre-order will be announced closer to the launch date and the orders will be delivered after the official release date. Multiple products can be pre-ordered, but payment must be made in full at the time of placing the order.
spoiledchef
Do you all think it's too early to start having customers (from fairs/booths, etc) go ahead and pre-order the May guest specials? I have a booth today, and I'd love to drum up some business by telling them they can pre-order those pink items. But -- they'd have to go ahead and pay me knowing I'm not turning it in until 5/1. So, should I offer this already or wait? TIA

There is another post on here that someone upload a file for this

I would just get there name and number for now, what products they want and call them at the end of April and get there money then.

That's my opinion

~

I would wait. You'd be holding their money for two months!

I agree get there name & number now and call them the last week of April!!

I definitly agree get thier names and #'s If I was a customer I would want to wait till it was closer.

I agree it's too soon to get their money. Get their info to contact them in April. You mentioned that you were going to be in a booth today. Is it local? Reason I ask is that if the people you would approaching to pre order were not local they would have quite a bit of money to put out for direct shipping if all you were offering them to order is the HWC products. Just something else to think about it.

For more information go to Fundraisers and the HWC link.

Related to Is It Wise to Start Selling May Guest Specials Now?

What is the May Guest Special Pre-Order?

The May Guest Special Pre-Order is a special promotion where guests can pre-order select products from the upcoming May Pampered Chef catalog. This allows them to get their hands on new and exclusive products before they are officially released.

How do I participate in the May Guest Special Pre-Order?

To participate in the May Guest Special Pre-Order, you must attend a Pampered Chef party or event and place your order through the party host. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant directly to place your pre-order.

What products are available for pre-order in the May Guest Special?

The products available for pre-order in the May Guest Special will be announced closer to the launch date. However, they will be new and exclusive products from the upcoming May catalog.

When will my pre-order from the May Guest Special be delivered?

Your pre-order from the May Guest Special will be delivered to you after the official release date of the May catalog. This date will be communicated to you by your Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I pre-order multiple products from the May Guest Special?

Yes, you can pre-order multiple products from the May Guest Special. However, please note that all pre-orders must be paid for in full at the time of placing the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teri.from.MN
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • micocina
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • PC_Megan