• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Early: May Guest Specials Now Available!

In summary, the current guest specials for May at Pampered Chef are the Deluxe Air Fryer, Grill Pan Set, Nonstick Double Burner Griddle, and Citrus Press Set. These items can be ordered now for timely delivery, and can also be ordered as gifts for friends and family. While there are no additional discounts or promotions at this time, anyone can take advantage of these deals, regardless of whether they are a Pampered Chef consultant or host.
PCSarahjm
Order guest special early? I would like to order May Guest Specials and I know there is away to order them the month before. I just can not seem to find it on here. Thanks for your help!

The May guest specials are available on your supply order. You can order one of each at a $1 discount (the $1 donation for each is still given to the ACS).

NORMALLY (in other months when it's something that's carried in the catalog), you would order the next month's special on a personal order following the "rules" that the guest will need to do when that month comes.

Last edited:
Hi there! Yes, you can definitely order the May Guest Specials early. Usually, you can find them on the company's website or in their monthly newsletter. If you're having trouble finding it, I suggest contacting customer service for assistance. They should be able to point you in the right direction. Happy shopping!

What are the current guest specials for May?

The current guest specials for May are the Deluxe Air Fryer, Grill Pan Set, Nonstick Double Burner Griddle, and Citrus Press Set.

When can I place an order for the May guest specials?

You can place an order for the May guest specials now! Order early to ensure availability and timely delivery.

Can I order the May guest specials as a gift?

Yes, you can order the May guest specials as a gift for a friend or family member. Simply enter their shipping address during checkout.

Are there any special discounts or promotions for the May guest specials?

At this time, there are no additional discounts or promotions for the May guest specials. However, be sure to check our website and social media for any updates or special offers.

Can I order the May guest specials if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant or host?

Yes, anyone can place an order for the May guest specials. You do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant or host to take advantage of these great deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ahammons
Replies
Views
pcchefpat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat