• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting Specials? Need Info - No Help on Site

In summary, the jewelry company Premier Designs offers little help regarding hosting a show. The consultant says that the kit costs $300 and that you must pay $300 every year to continue hosting, and that the cheapest jewelry is only $17. The company does not have any host coaching and only sends one catalog. The consultant also solicits people for referrals.
supergirljennie
Anyone know any information on them? Their website is no help at all! Thanks.

I'm referring to hosting, and if they have any guest specials or anything.

Are you talking about the jewelry company? I have a friend who just signed up as a consultant. I can ask her what host benefits are.

Yes I am. I would appreciate that. Thanks!

supergirljennie, i'm hosting one in a few weeks, e-mail me if you still want to know what they [email protected]

Sorry my friend didn't come online tonight. I hope tiffanypc05 could help you out.

Here are the benefits for hosting a show---
For holding a home show(min. $100 retail) you will receive 30% of the home show's total retail sales in credit toward your choice of jewelry from the Premier Designs Catalogue.
Ex. $100 home show- $30 in FREE jewelry
$200 home show- $60 in FREE jewelry

You may purchase items at half off- this is the funny part-it doesn't tell you how many 1/2 price items you can earn. It says it depends on your sales before the show and during the show and said that the half-price items IS added to your show total so it helps you get more free product.

You can also get free product in the following ways---
$25 bonus for obtaining $100 in advance orders before the show.
$25 bonus for holding a home show on the originally scheduled date
$25 bonus for having 10 or more guests in attendance at your show
$25 bonus for obtaining 3 future bookings

***The jewelry imo isn't really free, you have to pay taxes on it and $4.00 shipping. They really express that it's FREE and the consultant didn't tell me that you had to pay shipping or taxes, i found it in little writing at the bottom of the host benefits page.

As for the consultant part, this lady is trying to recruit me and i'm not interested at all.

The cheapest kit is $300 and i'm not sure that you get anything with that. You have to pay $300 every year to still be a seller. There's a kit that's over $1000 that you can buy that has jewelry in it.

On a page she sent me that's title was "some reasons the Premier Opp. may be for you..." one thing caught my eye... "No Quotas*" so i scanned down the page and looked for what the * meant. It says "Except $300 wholesale per month to receive your comission check"

This lady does no host coaching. She sends a sheet with directions and then will call to get directions to my home 2 days before the show. She scheduled my show then wanted ME to reschedule to another day which doesn't work for me. She really pushed and pushed me to change dates. I kept telling her that people who would be attending work at night and it would be impossible to get them to a party during the week. She ignored me until i said look, do you want people to show up? and she then said we can have it on that sat but you're going to be the last show i do on sat. She wants me to do a sunday show and that doesn't work for me b/c that's my church/family day. Also, she wants me to get outside orders BUT she only sent me ONE catalog. How am I supposed to pass catalogs around when i only have one? Maybe they are expensive and that's why she doesn't want to give out so many b/c they are thick and glossy looking.

She also sent me a sheet that asks for three names and numbers of people who i think that would be interested in booking or signing up to sell the jewelry. It says for every referral who books a show, you will receive $25 in premier jewelry and for everyone who signs will get $50 in premier jewelry.

I'm excited about the party b/c i want some partly free jewelry...lol...

I have a friend that sells this line and I love it and her. I think it is like very thing else it depends on who you are working with. They do have some great jewlery too!

I went to a party once, and the most inexpensive jewelry I found was like $17. The consultants make a whopping 50% commission on everything. So you can just bet how much the jewelry is really worth!

A good friend of mine is a directer with them and yes, they do make 50% but they pay for their host gifts or at least a percentage of it. This is how a lot of direct sales companies are. Mary Kay also makes 50% but they pay for host benefits also. All direct sales companies are priced higher so that they can pay us. But is it really higher, if it was sold in stores there would be markup for leasing the building, paying employees, insurance benefits, and list goes on.
MOst of their jewelry is costume (plated) and some is Sterling. The designs are always up to date and usually designer knock offs.

Do they have a lifetime warranty. I had someone contact me so I could get a catalog since it isn't online (what a waste of their buisness). I love Lia Sophia jewelry they have a great hostess program and their jewelry is worth the money. If you've never heard of them you should go to their site. I am having a party on Nov. 1st. I have had one before and got a ton of stuff. But then again it's not really free. As a host when your party reaches $200 you get 4 items at $15 no matter price. 2 half off items. Plus 20% of your sales. If you have 10 ordering people (even outside orders) and 2 bookings you get 40% of your show sales.

well actually if you think about it, if the consultant has to contact you then they are getting contact where as some people would just look at the catalog online.

The consultant that's doing my show said she has to pay $20 per show for the free jewelry that we get and she does make 50% and she makes like 10% on her downline.

My mom sells Lia Sophia jewelry. I love it. The lifetime warrantee is a big plus in my book. I try to have a show for her every season just to get the new stuff at a great price.

I used to buy a lot of "cheap" jewelry. I was still paying around $20 and w/ a 17 month old son and my second on the way I figured I would hold Lia Sophia shows to get stuff for about the same price, but now if he breaks it I can send it back!!
Does Preimer have a lifetime warranty too???

This is what it says about the guarantee-

within 60 days of purchase, an item with proof of purchase may be returned at no charge for replacement due to a manufacturing defect.

After 60 days, an item may be returned with proof of purchase for a service fee of $5 plus tax. This warranty is not intended to cover normal wear and tear.

So, I'm assuming that they don't have a lifetime warranty.

"common sense isn't quite so common anymore"Haha I like this!! I'm going to tell this one to my DH he'll get a kick out of it...

Hi! If you are reffering to Premeir Designs Jewely, I just hosted a show last Thursday night. It was so much fun, and the I think the jewelry is great. The lady that did my show has been doing it for 15 yrs, and she brought a ton of product. If you have a $500 or above show, you get half of that in free jewelry which is awesome. Also, anyone who brings an uninvited guest gets 10% off their order, up to 5 guests, or 50% off. Wow! What a great incentive to bring people with you, and more guests for the host!
I didn't have the best turnout, only 6 people, because it was World Series for us St Louis Cardinals, but I am doing another one in the spring.
Also, their jewelry is very versatile, and my consultant taught us a lot about that and gave great ideas. She also keeps up with the latest jewelry fashions.
Have a show, and Good Luck!!

I got a catalog and looked through it. Everything says gold/silver plated and beads. The silver plate looks very shiny and fake. I didn't know if it looked any better in person? There are a few pieces I like, but I don't think enough to have a show.

I went to a show and the products are beautiful--much better in person. I arrived about 10 minutes late and I missed the whole "presentation" and the consultant made no effort to introduce herself or explain what I missed. At the time, I was guest #6 and she told me she was out of catalogs and order forms. Then, people walked in about 20 minutes after me and they got folders with sales flyers and everything else. Hmmm... Plus the consultant looked like a slob and was wearing flip flops. The last jewelry rep I dealt with, looked just amazing.

The jewelry actually looks better in person - I have seen the catalog and the jewelery at craft fairs and the catalog just doesn't do it justice.

Related to Hosting Specials? Need Info - No Help on Site

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, as well as have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family. As a host, you can also earn exclusive host gifts and discounts on future purchases.

2. How can I earn free products as a host?

As a host, you can earn free products by accumulating guest sales and bookings at your party. The more sales and bookings you have, the more free products you can earn. You can also earn free products by hosting a virtual party or by submitting a catalogue show.

3. What are the requirements for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid mailing address in the United States or Canada. You will also need to provide a list of at least 10 potential guests and have access to a computer and internet connection for online parties.

4. How do I book a party with a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can book a party with a Pampered Chef consultant by contacting them directly through their website or social media pages. You can also attend a party hosted by a friend or family member and ask their consultant to book a party with you as well.

5. What are the different types of Pampered Chef parties?

There are three types of Pampered Chef parties: traditional parties, virtual parties, and catalogue shows. Traditional parties are hosted in person, virtual parties are hosted online, and catalogue shows involve sharing a catalogue with friends and family and collecting orders over a period of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
freddydress
Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
amyf112