• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kam or Someone Please Remind Me How

In summary, to print the host and guest specials on one page and shrink them to 50%, you can change the print settings on your computer to scale at 50% or select the option to print 2 pages per sheet. This will allow you to save ink and have 2 specials on each page. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Happy cooking!
Nanisu
Gold Member
to print the host and guest specials up on one page? i remember how to shrink them to 50% (2 to a page)...but then I forget...can you help me remember? Thanks!

Then you'll have to print one page first, then put the paper back in and print the second page. I think in the past Kathleen has used her full version of Adobe to put files together so they'll automatically print how you want them, without having to re-print the second page on the paper.

No I swear there was a way to do it where you reduce it to print 2 to a page and then print two...Kam told me once but i forgot.

Ok you are right Noora I would have to duplicate the page...and the directons she gave me was 2 to a page that were the same thing. I will figure it out. I have a PDF converter that I downloaded, I will play with it. Just tryng to save ink with 8 shows in May.

Hi there! I'm happy to help you remember how to print the host and guest specials on one page. To shrink them to 50% and have 2 to a page, you will need to adjust the print settings on your computer. Here's how to do it:1. Open the document with the host and guest specials.2. Go to "File" and then "Print."3. In the print settings, look for an option that says "Scale" or "Zoom."4. Change the scale to 50% or click on the option that says "2 pages per sheet."5. Preview the document to make sure it looks the way you want it to.6. Click on "Print" and your host and guest specials should now be printed on one page with two on each page.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What is "Kam or Someone Please Remind Me How"?

"Kam or Someone Please Remind Me How" is a popular recipe book by renowned chef Kam Corder. It features a variety of delicious and easy-to-follow recipes for everyday meals and special occasions.

What types of recipes are included in "Kam or Someone Please Remind Me How"?

The book includes a wide range of recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides, desserts, and more. There are also vegetarian and gluten-free options available.

Is "Kam or Someone Please Remind Me How" suitable for beginner cooks?

Yes, this book is perfect for beginner cooks as the recipes are simple and easy to follow. Kam also includes helpful tips and techniques throughout the book to make cooking even easier.

Are the ingredients used in "Kam or Someone Please Remind Me How" easy to find?

Yes, most of the ingredients used in the recipes can be found at your local grocery store. Kam also provides alternatives and substitutions in case certain ingredients are not available.

Where can I purchase "Kam or Someone Please Remind Me How"?

You can purchase the book online through the Pampered Chef website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available at select bookstores and retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
reogas
  • dannyzmom