• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Sent My Cluster a Booking Blitz Challange.:sun: I Wanted Them

I
icerneaccorie
I just sent my cluster a booking blitz challange.:sun: I wanted them to get excited about conferance. I don't have anyone going this year. but They all can't wait for the info, so I told them that when they turn in their result before I leave they will get an extra gift from conferance. I did give them two day's because of the short notice but I'm hoping it will boost some of them to get on the phone. Well...me too.:eek: Got to set an example.:love0010:

ANYONE WANT TO JOIN?

1. What is a booking blitz challenge?

A booking blitz challenge is a fun and motivating way to encourage your team to book more appointments. It involves setting a specific time frame, usually a day or two, during which team members are challenged to book as many appointments as they can. The person with the most bookings at the end of the challenge wins a prize or reward.

2. How do I participate in the booking blitz challenge?

If you are a member of the cluster or team, you can participate in the booking blitz challenge by making an effort to book as many appointments as you can during the designated time frame. This could involve reaching out to potential clients, following up with leads, or promoting the challenge to your own team.

3. Why should I join the booking blitz challenge?

The booking blitz challenge is a great way to boost your business by increasing your number of appointments. It also promotes friendly competition and team building within your cluster or team. Additionally, by participating in the challenge, you may also have a chance to win a prize or reward.

4. What is the purpose of the booking blitz challenge in regards to conference?

The booking blitz challenge is meant to get your cluster or team excited about conference and to increase the number of attendees. By setting a goal to book appointments before the conference, you and your team are more likely to attend and benefit from the valuable information and opportunities that will be available.

5. How can I make the most out of the booking blitz challenge?

To make the most out of the booking blitz challenge, it's important to set specific and achievable goals for yourself. This could include a certain number of appointments you want to book or a specific type of client you want to target. Additionally, make sure to follow up with any potential clients you have reached out to and stay organized throughout the challenge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • grgann