• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Quick Sent Out My July News This Morning...

In summary, the two people who have signed up so far are preparing for their first shows and are excited about the opportunity. The one person who has not yet signed up is still interested but has been struggling to book cooking shows due to a language barrier.
chefkathy
...and a friend whose been thinking about joining wrote me back saying she's collected a few orders and thinks now is the time to jump in! Woo hoo!

I told her to get 4 shows booked and then we'll complete her agreement. I want to start them out strong and get them qualified. I've GOT to do a better job at that. :yuck:

Awesome Deb!!! Great Job!!

I will NOT sign anyone if they don't have 4 shows scheduled. I signed one last year w/out having her 4 shows and she quit almost immediately b/c she didn't start out strong.

Good Luck!

That's awesome, Deb!!! Let's cross our fingers for some type of nice sign-on bonus that's retroactive 'til July 1st!!! Great job!:) Did you have a specific blurb in your newsletter about the biz??

SWEET!!!!!!! You have already started "being intentional"!

morfia said:
can you please send me your newsletter-Deb?
[email protected]

Me too! [email protected]

From here on out they must have the 4 shows scheduled before the agreement. Most of the time I'm able to get them qualified and up and running without the prescheduled shows but I want it to be easier - get those 4 shows and then we're working on getting the future shows in.

Of the two that signed in May one is submitting show # 4 this week (he says). He had 2 cooking and 2 catalog shows cancel on him and is a bit frustrated but not ready to give up. The cooking shows were both Spanish speaking (one bilingual, one not) and I think that was the issue - he doesn't speak the language and I think they just didn't understand.

The other is yet to submit. She was a HO lead that signed before we even talked (so I couldn't have changed that one anyway). She did meet with me and sounded very excited but every time we talked about her bookings it was "I will get them on my calendar as soon as I have my kit". It didn't matter what I said. She is the one that I went to bat for because it took a month to get her kit. Hmmm... I smell a kitnapper. She will not return calls or emails either.

DebbieJ said:
...and a friend whose been thinking about joining wrote me back saying she's collected a few orders and thinks now is the time to jump in! Woo hoo!

AWESOME! :)

Newsletter is sent!I send mine through my PWS and it's nothing special. I didn't say anything about recruiting in it at all, just keeping my name out there.

1. What is included in the July news sent out by Pampered Chef?

The July news sent out by Pampered Chef includes new product releases, promotions, recipes, and tips for hosting successful parties.

2. How often does Pampered Chef send out newsletters?

Pampered Chef sends out newsletters on a monthly basis, typically at the beginning of each month.

3. Can I customize the content I receive in the newsletter?

Yes, you can customize the content you receive in the newsletter by updating your preferences on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant.

4. How can I access the recipes featured in the newsletter?

You can access the recipes featured in the newsletter by clicking on the links provided in the email or by visiting the Pampered Chef website and browsing the recipe section.

5. Can I share the newsletter with my friends and family?

Yes, you can share the newsletter with your friends and family by forwarding the email or by sharing the links on social media. You can also invite them to subscribe to the newsletter through the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tedsusanjohns
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies