• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sent Out My Email Newsletter and Got Two Bookings!

In summary, Debbie uploaded her email contacts to the Customer Connection on her PWS and sent an email to everyone with the November bonus and added some more info about theme shows and such with listing her open dates. Two past hosts emailed her within an hour saying they would do catalog shows.
DebbieJ
Woo hoo!

I uploaded all my email contacts to the Customer Connection on my PWS. I sent an email to everyone with the November bonus and added some more info about theme shows and such with listing my open dates and also reminding everyone that they can pass catalogs around and help their co-workers do some holiday shopping.

I got two responses already--only about an hour later that two past hosts emailed me saying they'd do catalog shows!

What a great start to the day!

Yay for you! I am sending mine this Friday. Hoping for 2 or 3 of any kinds of shows. I'm going to remember to list my open dates- good idea!

That's awesome - congratulations! :D

I'm going to send a newsletter this week also. This will be my first one and I'm borrowing one off of here. I need to list my open dates as well - I don't have many because I'm taking some time off in Dec but if I could get some catty's that would ROCK!

This may sound silly Debbie, but what November bonus are you talking about? :confused:

KellyV

That's awesome Debbie!! BTW, I love your pic!! You're too cute!!!

KellyRedHead said:
This may sound silly Debbie, but what November bonus are you talking about? :confused:

KellyV

The November host special. Sometimes I slip and call it bonus b/c that's what my director calls it. :)

sarahlegare said:
That's awesome Debbie!! BTW, I love your pic!! You're too cute!!!

Thanks! My 3 year old son took that picture of me the afternoon I got home from National Conference. We were being silly and he wanted to take pictures. We were making silly faces. I got some good ones of him, too. :)

In that picture you look so much like Jillysue! I have to read the name twice to be sure. LOL

1. How do I send out an email newsletter through Pampered Chef?

To send out an email newsletter through Pampered Chef, log in to your consultant account and navigate to the "Marketing" tab. From there, you can select "Email Campaigns" and choose to create a new campaign or use a pre-made template. Follow the prompts to customize your newsletter and send it out to your contacts.

2. How can I track the success of my email newsletter in terms of bookings?

Pampered Chef offers a built-in tracking system for email campaigns. In the "Marketing" tab, select "Email Campaigns" and then click on the campaign you want to track. You can view the number of emails sent, opened, and clicked, as well as the number of bookings generated from the campaign.

3. Can I personalize my email newsletter for each recipient?

Yes, you can personalize your email newsletter for each recipient using Pampered Chef's merge tags. These allow you to insert the recipient's name, contact information, and even product recommendations based on their previous purchases. This personalization can help increase the effectiveness of your newsletter in generating bookings.

4. Is there a limit to the number of email campaigns I can send out through Pampered Chef?

No, there is no limit to the number of email campaigns you can send out through Pampered Chef. However, it is important to be mindful of your contact list and not send too many emails to the same recipients, as this may lead to unsubscribes or spam complaints.

5. Can I schedule my email newsletter to be sent out at a specific date and time?

Yes, you can schedule your email newsletter to be sent out at a specific date and time through Pampered Chef's email campaign tool. This allows you to plan ahead and send your newsletter at a time that is most likely to reach and engage your contacts. You can also choose to send the newsletter immediately or save it as a draft to be sent out later.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
heat123
  • jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • cmdtrgd