• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got Invited to the Team Captains Meeting for Our Local Relay for

In summary, Lisa was thinking of ways to make her cupcakes purple. She thought of using food coloring and Wilton's color paste. She also thought of using grape pop in a cupcake.
speedychef
I got invited to the team captains meeting for our local Relay For Life. I told her that I'd LOVE to go and that I'd bring snacks! But now I'm thinking that it would be REALLY cool to bring something PURPLE for the Relay...any ideas? My only idea is brownie bites with purple frosting, but I'm so sick of those, I feel like it's what I ALWAYS make...

P.S. Jilleysue, this is for youuuuuuu!

YummyPurple cupcakes, just add some purple food coloring to the white cake mix and purple frosting.
Or are you thinking of a PC recipe that you can turn purple?

You could do a purple fluted white cake in the fluted pan.

Tuxedo brownies with purple topping (cream cheese and whipped topping colored purple)

Or use your truffle and just color the whipped cream purple and add whatever you think would be neat to layer in the bowl.
Chunks of pound cake, brownie, cake, and blueberries mixed in!!

Just some ideas!!

Debbie :D

OH THE TRIFLE! Debbie, you're pretty smart!

A trifle would be georgous!! Take pics!

I agree with the trifle, you could also use the floral pan for cupcakes.

bbauman07 said:
I agree with the trifle, you could also use the floral pan for cupcakes.
I like that one!!!

I like the trifle idea. What about the cupcakes that are pictured in the new catalog with the purple sprinkles?

you could do the profiteroles and color the filling purple....maybe drizzle a little purple icing on top or some sprinkles or colored sugar.

pamperedlinda said:
you could do the profiteroles and color the filling purple....maybe drizzle a little purple icing on top or some sprinkles or colored sugar.
OOHH Your good Linda! Great idea.

If you go with a trifle, used mixed berries mashed together a little bit. If there are enough blueberries in the mix, that's pretty purple.

But I LOVE the profiterole idea!

Purple..did Some One Say Purple...lol???

WOW...I knew I could count on you guys! I'll be sure to take pics whatever I manage to do! Thanks for the inspiration!

Just be cautious using food coloring to make things purple, you're better off using Wilton's color paste, as they usually don't make food bitter tasting.

Can I ask a dumb ??, is your Relay for Life's team colors Purple?? I thought Relay for Life was Pink??

All the ideas so yummy.

Also, take white melting chocolate and put into bottom of Silicone floral cupcake pan and add purple wilton paste and you've got pretty chocolate flowers.

HTH,

Lisa

Jilleysue said:
Purple..did Some One Say Purple...lol???
I was wondering how long it would take before the purple wave would find you...

I knew I could rope Jilley in! I was just looking at the micro cakes with pop, and I was thinking maybe I could make one with grape pop so it would be purple then layer it in a trifle! Maybe find some purple M&Ms to sprinkle on the top? HMM.

Yep, RFL is about the Power of Purple! They encourage you to wear purple and have it around you at work and all that jazz. RFL is for cancer, not any particular cancer, so I think they have to avoid the pink thing...

1. What is the purpose of the Team Captains Meeting for our local Relay for Life event?

The Team Captains Meeting for our local Relay for Life event is designed to bring together the leaders of all participating teams to discuss important information and updates regarding the event. It is also an opportunity for team captains to ask any questions and receive support and guidance from the event organizers.

2. When and where will the Team Captains Meeting take place?

The date and location of the Team Captains Meeting will vary depending on the specific Relay for Life event in your area. Please refer to the invitation you received or check with your local event organizers for more information.

3. Who should attend the Team Captains Meeting?

Team captains and co-captains are expected to attend the Team Captains Meeting. However, if you are unable to attend, it is recommended that another member of your team attends in your place to receive important updates and information.

4. What topics will be covered at the Team Captains Meeting?

The Team Captains Meeting may cover a variety of topics, including event logistics, fundraising tips, team building activities, and any changes or updates to the event. It is also a chance for team captains to share ideas and collaborate with one another.

5. Do I need to prepare anything for the Team Captains Meeting?

No specific preparation is required for the Team Captains Meeting. However, it may be helpful to review any materials or information provided by the event organizers beforehand and come prepared with any questions or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • PCLaurel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieJ