• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submit Your WW Recipes to Our Local Running Store's Cookbook

In summary, to submit a cookbook to Pampered Chef, you can email a digital copy to [email protected] or mail a physical copy to their headquarters. They accept a wide range of cookbooks, but not ones with inappropriate content. The review process takes 4-6 weeks and accepted authors will receive compensation through a licensing agreement. Previously published cookbooks are also accepted, but information on previous publication and any updates must be provided.
Kathytnt
I am considering submitting some recipes to a cookbook that our local running store is doing. Anyone got any good ideas?

I have a couple of recipes I use for WW

Lazy Cabbage Rolls - Modification of my Mom's meatloaf and a HOney Mustard Chicken & Fruit Salad

I think that you are allowed to submit PC recipes as long as you ask HO first and specify when you submit them that they are PC recipes...

Just something to think about since there are so many great PC recipes!

That sounds like a great idea! For the lazy cabbage rolls, maybe you can add some extra veggies like diced bell peppers or mushrooms for added flavor and nutrition. And for the honey mustard chicken and fruit salad, have you tried using different types of fruit like apples or grapes? They would add a nice crunch and sweetness to the dish. Good luck with your submissions!

Related to Submit Your WW Recipes to Our Local Running Store's Cookbook

What is the process for submitting a cookbook to Pampered Chef?

To submit a cookbook to Pampered Chef, you can either email a digital copy to our recipe development team at [email protected] or mail a physical copy to our headquarters at 1 Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101. Please include your name, contact information, and a brief description of your cookbook.

What types of cookbooks does Pampered Chef accept?

We accept a wide range of cookbooks, including those focused on specific cuisines, dietary restrictions, or cooking techniques. We also welcome cookbooks with a variety of recipes and those that include Pampered Chef products in their recipes. However, we do not accept cookbooks that contain inappropriate or offensive content.

How long does it take for a cookbook to be reviewed and accepted?

Our recipe development team reviews all submitted cookbooks within 4-6 weeks. If your cookbook is accepted, we will contact you to discuss the next steps. If your cookbook is not accepted, we will also notify you with feedback on how to improve for future submissions.

Will I receive compensation for my cookbook if it is accepted?

If your cookbook is accepted, we will work with you to negotiate a licensing agreement and compensation for the use of your recipes. The compensation will vary depending on the number of recipes used and other factors. Rest assured, we value and appreciate all cookbook submissions and will work with you to find a fair agreement.

Can I submit a cookbook that has been published elsewhere?

Yes, you can submit a cookbook that has been previously published. However, we do ask that you provide information on where and when the cookbook was published, as well as any changes or updates that have been made since its original publication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julia.poe
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • JaimeAnnR
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • emmabelle47