• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Last-Minute Covered Dish Ideas for Cluster Meeting/Holiday Party

In summary, some easy and quick covered dish ideas for a cluster meeting or holiday party include a veggie platter with dip, a fruit salad, a cheese and cracker platter, mini quiches, and a pasta salad. If you have a busy schedule, some last-minute covered dish ideas include a deli meat and cheese platter, deviled eggs, a hummus and pita platter, a baked brie with crackers, and a simple green salad with a homemade dressing. For dietary restrictions, you can make gluten-free options such as a quinoa salad or vegetarian options like a bean and corn salad. Budget-friendly ideas include a build-your-own bar like a baked potato bar or a visually appealing dish like a
NooraK
Gold Member
I'm supposed to bring a dish to share for our Cluster Meeting/Holiday Party today, and I have no idea what to make. I have an hour, and I can't get to the store, and I have limited items on hand. I have some pantry basics and eggs, but almost every recipe I've looked at needs one or two things I don't have on hand.

Anyone have any ideas what I could make?

Who knows, since you didn't mention what ingredients you do have :)

can you improvise one of those recipes, or change it up a bit

why did you wait so long?

Make Becky's dip. Take a bolw and platter or 2 bowls.
Stop by the store on your way. Pick-up 8oz cream cheese, 8oz sour cream, 1 jar marshmallow fluff, bag of pretzels.

Mix together everthing but the pretzels. Use the pretzels for dipping. If you have some pf the sweet sprinkles, mix in a few tablespoons of those too.

It's usually the main thing, like the apples for an apple crisp. It's starting to look like I'll just have to stop at the store on my way to the meeting...

pamperedlinda said:
why did you wait so long?

That's the question of the hour!

1. What are some easy and quick covered dish ideas for a cluster meeting or holiday party?

Some easy and quick covered dish ideas for a cluster meeting or holiday party include a veggie platter with dip, a fruit salad, a cheese and cracker platter, mini quiches, and a pasta salad. These dishes can be made ahead of time and are easy to transport to the event.

2. I have a busy schedule, what are some last-minute covered dish ideas that I can make the day of the event?

If you have a busy schedule, some last-minute covered dish ideas include a deli meat and cheese platter, deviled eggs, a hummus and pita platter, a baked brie with crackers, and a simple green salad with a homemade dressing. These dishes can be put together quickly and are sure to impress your guests.

3. What are some covered dish ideas that cater to dietary restrictions such as gluten-free or vegetarian options?

For gluten-free options, you can make a quinoa salad, a vegetable frittata, or a gluten-free pasta dish. For vegetarian options, you can make a bean and corn salad, a vegetable lasagna, or a stuffed mushroom dish. These dishes are delicious and will accommodate your guests' dietary restrictions.

4. Can you suggest some covered dish ideas that are budget-friendly?

Some budget-friendly covered dish ideas include a baked potato bar, a taco bar, a chili bar, or a build-your-own sandwich bar. These options allow guests to customize their dish and can also double as a main course for the event.

5. I want to make a covered dish that is both delicious and visually appealing. Do you have any suggestions?

For a visually appealing covered dish, you can make a watermelon fruit basket, a layered bean dip, a caprese salad skewer platter, or a chocolate-covered fruit platter. These dishes are not only delicious but also add a pop of color to your event's food spread.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• A Pampered Kitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmoseley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies