• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for a Team Meeting: Help Needed!

In summary, the speaker is attending a Relay For Life team meeting and is unsure of what to present. They have the option to present HWC products or paperwork for a fundraiser. The speaker is confused about how to properly do the fundraiser and asks for advice. They mention having a fundraiser for a Relay team the previous night and highlight the importance of keeping funds separate for different types of cancer. The speaker plans to offer both options for the fundraiser and is now figuring out a speech for the meeting. They ask for an update on another person's event.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I am going to a Relay For Life team meeting tonight.
The lady wants me to present our HWC stuff to the captains, but
I don't know what to present.
I have gone through all of the HWC stuff and just don't even know what to present to them.
Any help...PLEASE!

Do you mean they want you to present the HWC products or Paperwork? If it's products and you've earned it simply bring the products if you've earned them or you can download the pics. If it's paperwork here's a few just make sure to replace with your own info.

Attachments

• HWC flyer letter.doc
    149 KB · Views: 433
  • hwcflyer2.doc
    265.5 KB · Views: 306
  • hwcorder form.doc
    150.5 KB · Views: 320
  • hwcteamsignup.doc
    290.5 KB · Views: 317
I have the products.
I can show those.
But, when they do a fundraiser for HWC or RFL do you think that it should just be HWC products?
Or should I do the whole book?
I am so confused today!!!

PC info on fundraiserHere's the fundraiser flyer from PC.

Attachments

• hwc07_fundraiser.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 318
I would offer the whole book as a fundraiser with the HWC highlighted. Remember that they will get up to 25% of the total guest sales plus $1.00 for each HWC product. So sales would be higher if the whole book is used. It all depends on the team and how they would like to do it.

should I take all of the forms and make packets or should I take one set and do sign ups?

Sorry I am being such a pain, I want to do this right!

I just did a fundraiser for a Relay team last night - the important thing to remember is that Relay For Life is raising money for all types of cancer. HWC is just for breast cancer...

I originally thought I would get the full 25% from PC because the money goes to ACS (which also sponsors the relay teams) but the PC money goes directly to breast cancer research.

So I am going to pay the team the full 25% and eat the difference...

I used the whole catalog - if people want to support HWC and the breast cancer campaign - that would just be a bonus - but the main goal for the Relay is to raiser their own funds and you need to keep everything separate.

HTH!

I have RFL fundraisers in May because I show them how they can "double dip" by getting up to 25% (I throw in the up to extra 10%) and still help ACS with the HWC products.

I would offer both. I would make a packet with the team information and team order forms. If they want to go this way then I would make up forms for them.

The other packet will have the HWC fundraiser flyer, HS and GS with a full catalog and some outside order forms in case they want to go this way. This will probably be a higher dollar way to go but the sales will be great. Remember that the chair for this will only get the HS not the other benefits of a show and the check will go directly to ACS not to the team but will generate 25% of sales.

If the team wants the money to go to them then the percentage will not be 25% but the normal fundraiser percentage.

I hope this makes sense.

Thank You so much.
I am now gonna figure a speech

How did it go?Melissa-

I have meeting tomorrow night for all the team captains in my area and I was wondering how your event went?

pamperedpals said:
Melissa-

I have meeting tomorrow night for all the team captains in my area and I was wondering how your event went?
just sent you a message.

Related to Preparing for a Team Meeting: Help Needed!

1. How should I prepare for a team meeting?

To prepare for a team meeting, make sure you have a clear agenda in place and that all necessary materials and documents are ready beforehand. Consider sending out the agenda and any pre-meeting materials to team members in advance so they can come prepared with any questions or concerns.

2. How can I ensure that everyone is engaged during the team meeting?

One way to keep everyone engaged during a team meeting is to actively encourage participation and discussion. Ask open-ended questions and give everyone a chance to share their thoughts and ideas. You can also assign specific tasks or responsibilities to team members to keep them involved.

3. What should I do if there are conflicting opinions during the meeting?

If there are conflicting opinions during the meeting, it's important to listen to both sides and try to find common ground. Encourage respectful communication and brainstorming to find a solution that works for everyone. If needed, you can also table the discussion for a later time to allow for more thorough consideration.

4. How can I make sure that the team meeting stays on track?

To keep the team meeting on track, stick to the agenda and time frame set beforehand. If a discussion or topic starts to stray off course, gently guide the conversation back to the main points. You can also assign a timekeeper to help keep everyone on track and ensure that all important topics are covered.

5. Is it important to follow up after the team meeting?

Yes, it is important to follow up after the team meeting. This can include sending out meeting minutes or notes to all attendees, as well as following up on any action items or tasks assigned during the meeting. This will help ensure that everyone is on the same page and that progress is being made towards any goals or objectives discussed during the meeting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
katem51