• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hubby Says Have a Sale to Get the Cruise!

In summary, Meg shared that she was successful in earning Disney a few years ago by emailing and calling everyone. She shared that if someone's friend or family member included their name in there response to an order then they both got 10% off. She also shared that she has 2 people to contact that said they may do a book party during Xmas break.
Thanks again guys! I feel like I need to pinch myself this morning to find out if I was dreaming that I earned it. Believe me, I had tears in my eyes as I hit that submit button. Only thing is, in my excitement, I forgot to enter 2 cc #'s, so hopefully I can catch HO in time in the morning.
Believe me you guys, if I can do this then so can you:) I did 6-8 shows per month consistently & earned it all by my sales. My 2 recruits haven't qualified yet. So, if I can do it....you can too!
It's a happy new year indeed:D

Way to goI'm so glad you made it! HAPPY NEW YEARS!:D
Deanna

Congratulations, Lacy! You are awesome!!!

What an awesome way to start the New Year!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
:D

You are the bomb Lacy! Way to go! What an amazing finish!!!

The spirit of this thread is an example of why I support this site!

Lacey that is so awesome!!! You are truly an inspiration! I am so excited for you!!!!!!

Congrats Lacy! You really have inspired me! Thanks for sharing your journey to success!

Have a great time on the trip!

Great job Lacy!! And to do it all with just your sales is an inspiration - I have yet to sign a recruit so this is what I'm aiming to do this year. Have a great time on your cruise - cruises are a blast!!

YAHOO Lacy!

You are awesome - and just think of the leg up you'll have with the points you get for your recruits qualifying for the 2009 trip!

So you earned it at consultant level too - that is really impressive!! I wouldn't have made it without three consultants qualifying and being a Future...

You are great and I'm sure you will love every minute of the trip - I think I'll be on the other ship - but I'll be thinking of you guys!!

lacychef said:
I DID IT!!!!!!!

Everyone I was counting on (well almost...except mia host) came through for me. I JUST submitted my show; after double-checking my totals 5 times, with dh making fun of me.....I went over by $43!
Kristi, Deb, & Kristin....hope to see you there!
Now, the next 4 months will be hard to wait!

Thanks to you all for the support! Now you can go back to your New Year's celebrations.....I am flattered that my countdown was just as exciting to you guys!
Oh, & btw thanks for all the offers to order from me, lol:D

:thumbup: :balloon: :thumbup: :balloon: :thumbup: :balloon: :thumbup:
YEA Lacy! I can't tell you how much fun it was to read this thread and hope for you! I'm on my own personal crusade (sp!) ~ but trying to fill Jan, recruit and make $4000 - so far it's been well worth my efforts. Love that we can just get on that phone, in the right frame of mind, and DO IT!!!

You go! Happy 2008!

pamperedval said:
YAHOO Lacy!

You are awesome - and just think of the leg up you'll have with the points you get for your recruits qualifying for the 2009 trip!

So you earned it at consultant level too - that is really impressive!! I wouldn't have made it without three consultants qualifying and being a Future...

You are great and I'm sure you will love every minute of the trip - I think I'll be on the other ship - but I'll be thinking of you guys!!

Well no I earned it at FD level.....my recruits don't have to be qualified to earn it there do I????? Good lord I hope not!

They have to qualify for you to get the points for them.And the rules document says (emphasis mine):
A minimum recruiting requirement is part of the qualification for Future Directors and above to earn Level Two or Level Three at reduced point levels and for all business levels to earn Level Four. If the indicated minimum number of qualified recruits is not met during the earning period, the award must be earned at the Future Director or Consultant point level (plus required
recruits at Level Four).

All you needed was one qualified recruit in 2007 at the Future Director level for the cruise.

Please, tell us you made it...

LACY

tell us this does not affect you earning the cruise!!!!!!

bump... Tell us...Lacey, did you qualify at least one recruit? Tell us you did not count the others as 2000 points...please...

I am praying that is the case.

I'm pretty sure she didn't count the non-qualifying ones as points...she mentioned that earlier.

But hoping the rest was counted right!!!!

Oh Lacy - where are you?!?!?!?

I have just sat here and read through this whole story. I am so afraid that there is going to be bad news :( . I checked again and the rules say that the points are to be earned for the level that you are at on Dec 01, 2007. If Lacy was a consultant on Dec 01, she would have to have the points for the consultant level, not the FD level. If her recruits are not qualified yet, she will not be a FD until they do. I so hope I am wrong :cry:

That's not true- recruits must be active for FD, not qualified. However, to earn the trip at the FD level, at least one recruit must have qualified during the incentive year.

Last edited:
Lacy.............where are you???????????

OMG you guys! I promoted Dec 1....but neither recruit has qualified.....I will just die if this means I didn't make it:cry:

Oh nooooooooo! Call HO as soon as they open to get the for sure answer. My fingers are crossed for you.

OH no....

I don't know Lacy. I just promoted to FD in 1 December, and I'm still new at all this.

pamperedlinda said:
Oh nooooooooo! Call HO as soon as they open to get the for sure answer. My fingers are crossed for you.

I'm on hold right now.
I am praying they don't have to be qualified....ugh, I didn't know.

On 'my incentives calculator', it just says "recruiting requirements". No where does it say they have to be qualified....unless I missed it.

saying prayers for you!

And, I'll bet the points requirement for you that is highlighted is the FD line... I know mine is, and none of my three recruits have qualified yet.

Lacy... we are all paralyzed in our office chairs waiting to hear ... I know this is SO hard for you... I am praying for good news!

Lacy,
I was dealing with this last year. I was so close to earning my trip and I was unsure of the points thing. I was then a Future Director. I talked to them and I had to be in Future Director status as of Dec. 1st. Then I had to have 1 newly qualified recruit that year, which I did.
If you only signed 2 and neither has qualified, I'm worried that it won't count as FD for the trip. Cause that 1 recruit requirment has to be a qualified recruit.
Let us know how it turns out. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you.

angmillar said:
And, I'll bet the points requirement for you that is highlighted is the FD line... I know mine is, and none of my three recruits have qualified yet.

The note above the point requirements says "The incentives you may be eligible for are highlighted in the table below. (emphasis on may is mine)

for me, both the consultant and FD lines are highlighted... I did have 2 qualify and it still highlights both lines...

Ooops, I didn't realize the disclaimer "may". Yikes!!

I'm praying, Lacy...

quiverfull7 said:
The note above the point requirements says "The incentives you may be eligible for are highlighted in the table below. (emphasis on may is mine)

for me, both the consultant and FD lines are highlighted... I did have 2 qualify and it still highlights both lines...
There is also a (1) beside the point value. That means there has to be at least one qualified recruit during the incentive period.

Praying for you Lacy.

Ok, these are not tears of joy anymore:cry:
I am not cruising......I am going back to bed now:(

Oh Lacy, I'm so sorry...

{{{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}}

I'm so sorry. I don't even know what else to say right now :(

OH.... .I am SO SO Sorry!!!!!!! I'm so sorry...
((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that. You worked so hard.

OK, I had my pity party....as Rae would say it's time to get my big girl panties on & get on with life.
I called my dh at work in tears & he thought someone had died. My mom said that maybe it just wasn't meant to be at this time.
Time to focus on getting THIS year's trip! My first calls this morning are going to be to my recruits to get them motivated again & get qualified this month! Let's get those qualifying requirements out of the way NOW!
Diane, you & I were about the same amount away....let's do it this year:)
(Thank you all for riding this roller-coaster ride with me:rolleyes: )
Off to do my newsletter now & get some more bookings for this & next month.

Lacy, I'm so sad for you that you didn't get the cruise. But hooray for you, havng a "can do" attitude for this year! :) The bonus of qualifying those recruits now is that you'll get the extra points, too, as long as they didn't go inactive before they qualified. Woo-hoo!

Way to put a spin on it all Lacy. You now know what to do this year to make it happen. and you WILL, make it happen this year.:angel:

Sorry to hear Lacy! Now get them focused and qualified during the double-point weeks!!!!

No double points for recruiting points - only sales. That's in the fine print.

Ah, missed that...did they add that restriction this year? Last year there was a double I believe....

Nope, was the same last year...hmm...I swore my recruiter said something about double-points for her if I qualified in Feb....oh well...didn't happen anyway.

So sorry Lacy:( - but you will do it this year especially with your great attitude!

lacychef said:
My mom said that maybe it just wasn't meant to be at this time.

I agree with your mom. Although, I know it is upsetting to get to so close. I would feel upset too. But you may never know what reason God had for not wanting you to go but it was not in His plan for you at this time. He does know best even when we do not agree with HIm, HA!

OMG! This actually has me in tears!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!

THAT is awesome!!!

Wow - I am in shock. What a roller-coaster - I can't even imagine....

You are such a strong woman to be able to pick yourself up again so quickly and get right back at em!

I really admire you Lacy.

That was a really tough way to learn the lesson on requirements - but I am sure you won't ever forget it and you probably won't have to worry about it because you'll have the trip in the bag well before December this year!

Good luck!

Lacy, I don't know you but I've been cheering for you and crying for you throughout this entire ride since you started this thread.

I am so impressed with your attitude of how you handled the sad news that you don't get the cruise after all your work. I am proud to say that I am a PC consultant when there are people like you our there with the wonderful attitude, being a blessing to all you come in contact with. You totally could have written a scathing- icky- post about how this is so unfair, etc. etc...but you didn't, and once again I'll tell you how impressed I am, and how awesome I think you are, and how wonderfully you have handled this blip in the screen.

God Bless you, Lacy! :)

56000 AS A CONSULTANT---you can earn it at this level without the recruits----
It happened to a AD last year---but she earned at the consultant level----

<h2>1. How many points do I need to earn for the cruise?</h2><p>The required number of points for the Pampered Chef cruise varies, but it is typically around 1500 points.</p><h2>2. What happens if I don't earn enough points for the cruise?</h2><p>If you do not earn enough points for the cruise, you will not be able to attend the trip. However, you can still participate in other rewards and incentives offered by Pampered Chef.</p><h2>3. Can I earn points through sales alone?</h2><p>Yes, you can earn points towards the cruise through sales alone. However, recruiting and team building can also help you earn points faster.</p><h2>4. Can my spouse or significant other help me earn points?</h2><p>Yes, your spouse or significant other can help you earn points by hosting a show or making purchases through your business.</p><h2>5. How can I earn points quickly?</h2><p>The fastest way to earn points for the cruise is by hosting successful shows and recruiting new team members. Offering discounts or promotions, as suggested by your husband, can also help boost sales and earn points.</p>

Related to Hubby Says Have a Sale to Get the Cruise!

1. How many points do I need to earn for the cruise?

The required number of points for the Pampered Chef cruise varies, but it is typically around 1500 points.

2. What happens if I don't earn enough points for the cruise?

If you do not earn enough points for the cruise, you will not be able to attend the trip. However, you can still participate in other rewards and incentives offered by Pampered Chef.

3. Can I earn points through sales alone?

Yes, you can earn points towards the cruise through sales alone. However, recruiting and team building can also help you earn points faster.

4. Can my spouse or significant other help me earn points?

Yes, your spouse or significant other can help you earn points by hosting a show or making purchases through your business.

5. How can I earn points quickly?

The fastest way to earn points for the cruise is by hosting successful shows and recruiting new team members. Offering discounts or promotions, as suggested by your husband, can also help boost sales and earn points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
donnathepamperedchef
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Cookin_With_Amanda