• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hubby Says Have a Sale to Get the Cruise!

In summary, Meg shared that she was successful in earning Disney a few years ago by emailing and calling everyone. She shared that if someone's friend or family member included their name in there response to an order then they both got 10% off. She also shared that she has 2 people to contact that said they may do a book party during Xmas break.
GO LACY!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, the suspense! Still keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

YAY for LACY! You WILL do it!!!

This is like watching the countdown clock for New Years!!! Six hours & counting!!! Go Lacy!!!

Lacy I can't wait to see how much you make it by! I bet you'll go over!!!

Forget Times Square, this is where the excitement is tonight. Keep us posted Lacy!!!

5 hours & counting! Do we have a number for the "tote board"?

We need an update Lacey - haw much more $ until you are cruisin' ?

She's probably on the phone raking in the orders while we are all sitting here biting our nails for her!!! This is so exciting!!!

...or at work... :(

I don't know how late she had to work...

C'mon Lacy!

The suspense!!

Good luck - can't wait to hear how much you go over - there's no way at this point that you won't make it!

Can someone tell me how to insert a "smilie" into a post? I have some cool ones for Lacy when she announces she made it but I can't get them to post!!

I can't stand it!!!! This is MUCH better than the countdown to new year's!! :)

----------
Bev, to insert a smiley, you need to put in the link to that smiley.

For example, the link to this smiley

is [ url = http :// www.freesmileys. org] http :/ /www. freesmileys .org/ emo/ bounce017.gif [/ img][ /url ]

I did put in spaces so that it would show up like the link....just take them out.

Send me a PM if you like, I have a file with some other smileys I use.
----------

Now, back to Lacy..........[SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="Red"]GO LACY GO!!!!!! [/COLOR][/B] [/SIZE]

HELLO!!!! I need a post. My hubby is at work and this is where the excitement is!!!

Hope you make it!!! I KNOW you will! UPDATE US PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lacy, you're killing us here! Just saw a post asking if anyone else was having trouble submitting on PP3.......EEK! Hope that wasn't posted by YOU!

11:33 pm EST.....where is Lacy?

Here in KS it's only 10:38. (Same time zone as HO).

Why Won't She Update Us??????!!!!!!!!!! The Suspense Is Killing Me Here! This Is My New Year's Excitement!!! I Hope She's Not Getting Discouraged!!! You Can Do It Lacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Maybe She's Already Celebrating???

You guys are too much! Love ya all:chef:

Well????????????????????????????

I DID IT!!!!!!!

Everyone I was counting on (well almost...except mia host) came through for me. I JUST submitted my show; after double-checking my totals 5 times, with dh making fun of me.....I went over by $43!
Kristi, Deb, & Kristin....hope to see you there!
Now, the next 4 months will be hard to wait!

Thanks to you all for the support! Now you can go back to your New Year's celebrations.....I am flattered that my countdown was just as exciting to you guys!
Oh, & btw thanks for all the offers to order from me, lol:D

Stampaholic1961 said:
Now you are just torturing us!!!
Sorry! My hands are shaking from the nervousness & it's hard to type!

(did you guys notice the sky blue font to represent the beautiful waters we'll see?):thumbup:

Way to go!!!!

lacychef said:
I DID IT!!!!!!!Now you can go back to your New Year's celebrations...

Are you kidding?.....this was my New Year's celebration!! Both my kids are gone & my hubby is snoring in the other room!!! Congratulations!!

lacychef said:
Sorry! My hands are shaking from the nervousness & it's hard to type!

(did you guys notice the sky blue font to represent the beautiful waters we'll see?):thumbup:

I'd be bawling on top of shaking!! If it ever happened to me I'd probably pass out & not be able to actually hit the "submit" button!! I'm so happy for you!!!

YIPPEE!

:D
I'm SO happy for you! My guys are snoozing too, so this was the excitement around here too!

How Awesome!Lacy, Way to Go!!!!!!!:D

I am so proud of you! I came on tonight to check your status. You deserve every bit of it, enjoy your cruise and have a drink for me.

Way to go Lacy!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

You Rock Lacy!!!!!! I want to do it for 2008!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Great job, Lacy! Enjoy the fruits of your labor!!

So wonderful Lacy! You deserve it!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LACY!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

You've inspired me! Congratulations and enjoy your trip!!

Me too! Way to go!

WHOO HOOO!!!

CONGRATULATIONS LACY!!!

this was the first post I checked this morning!

CONGRATULATIONS LACY!!!!!!!!!!

I had to come on here to check it out and I am SOOOOOO happy for you Lacy!!!!

Way to go! We knew you could do it!!!

ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif

You are a true inspiration! Enjoy your trip! :)

chefmeg said:
this was the first post I checked this morning!

CONGRATULATIONS LACY!!!!!!!!!!

Yup!! Way to GO LACY!!!!! Congrats!!:D

Congratulations Lacy!!!! Way to Go!!!!

Wooo Hooooo!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

maybe we'll meet up on the boat!!:D

Congrats Lacey!!! You will have a blast traveling with PC.

Took me forever to find the announcement but I wanted to see it for myself.

Congratulations Lacy - it will be an extra-special trip for you!!!!

<h2>1. How many points do I need to earn for the cruise?</h2><p>The required number of points for the Pampered Chef cruise varies, but it is typically around 1500 points.</p><h2>2. What happens if I don't earn enough points for the cruise?</h2><p>If you do not earn enough points for the cruise, you will not be able to attend the trip. However, you can still participate in other rewards and incentives offered by Pampered Chef.</p><h2>3. Can I earn points through sales alone?</h2><p>Yes, you can earn points towards the cruise through sales alone. However, recruiting and team building can also help you earn points faster.</p><h2>4. Can my spouse or significant other help me earn points?</h2><p>Yes, your spouse or significant other can help you earn points by hosting a show or making purchases through your business.</p><h2>5. How can I earn points quickly?</h2><p>The fastest way to earn points for the cruise is by hosting successful shows and recruiting new team members. Offering discounts or promotions, as suggested by your husband, can also help boost sales and earn points.</p>

Related to Hubby Says Have a Sale to Get the Cruise!

1. How many points do I need to earn for the cruise?

The required number of points for the Pampered Chef cruise varies, but it is typically around 1500 points.

2. What happens if I don't earn enough points for the cruise?

If you do not earn enough points for the cruise, you will not be able to attend the trip. However, you can still participate in other rewards and incentives offered by Pampered Chef.

3. Can I earn points through sales alone?

Yes, you can earn points towards the cruise through sales alone. However, recruiting and team building can also help you earn points faster.

4. Can my spouse or significant other help me earn points?

Yes, your spouse or significant other can help you earn points by hosting a show or making purchases through your business.

5. How can I earn points quickly?

The fastest way to earn points for the cruise is by hosting successful shows and recruiting new team members. Offering discounts or promotions, as suggested by your husband, can also help boost sales and earn points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
donnathepamperedchef
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Cookin_With_Amanda