• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for 4-6 Inches of Snow This Saturday Night | Book Now!

WINDS SATURDAY NIGHT ANDSUNDAY WILL BE 30 TO 40 MPH WITH POSSIBLE GUSTS TO 45 MPH. SUNDAY MORNING TEMPERATURES WILL START OUT IN THE SINGLES DIGITS AND WILL THEN FALL TO 5 BELOW BY NIGHTFALL. CONSEQUENTLY WIND CHILLS WILL RANGE FROM 35 TO 45 BELOW SUNDAY AND SUNDAY NIGHT. DURING THE STORM VISIBILITIES MAY DROP TO ZERO IN THE OPEN COUNTRYSIDE...AND SOME ROADS MAY BECOME BLOCKED BY DRIFTS. THE COMBINATION OF WIND CHILLS...AND HEAVY AND DRIFTING SNOW WHIPPED UP
lockhartkitchen
Saturday night we're supposed to get 4-6 inches of snow. Storm is looking like it did in 2004. Sunday won't get above freezing. I'm making my calls for bookings. Many I've called in the last couple of weeks have just ended up with answering machines. Most people won't be venturing out. Thank you snow!

We will be getting below zero this weekend.... here is our weather forcast!
:yuck:
Blizzard Warning
URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE BISMARCK ND
950 PM CST FRI DEC 12 2008

...MAJOR WINTER STORM TO AFFECT NORTH DAKOTA THIS WEEKEND...

.BLIZZARD CONDITIONS WILL OVERSPREAD WESTERN AND CENTRAL NORTH
DAKOTA LATE SATURDAY AFTERNOON AND EVENING. THE DANGEROUS
CONDITIONS WILL PERSIST INTO LATE SUNDAY NIGHT. SNOWFALL WILL
GENERALLY BE BETWEEN 4 AND 8 INCHES. WINDS SATURDAY NIGHT AND
SUNDAY WILL BE 30 TO 40 MPH WITH POSSIBLE GUSTS TO 45 MPH. SUNDAY
MORNING TEMPERATURES WILL START OUT IN THE SINGLES DIGITS AND
WILL THEN FALL TO 5 BELOW BY NIGHTFALL. CONSEQUENTLY WIND CHILLS
WILL RANGE FROM 35 TO 45 BELOW SUNDAY AND SUNDAY NIGHT. DURING
THE STORM VISIBILITIES MAY DROP TO ZERO IN THE OPEN COUNTRYSIDE...
AND SOME ROADS MAY BECOME BLOCKED BY DRIFTS. THE COMBINATION OF
WIND CHILLS...AND HEAVY AND DRIFTING SNOW WHIPPED UP WITH STRONG
WINDS WILL MAKE THIS A POTENTIALLY LIFE THREATENING STORM.

TRAVEL PLANS ACROSS WESTERN AND CENTRAL NORTH DAKOTA SHOULD BE
RECONSIDERED THIS WEEKEND. IF IT IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY TO
TRAVEL...ENSURE THAT YOUR VEHICLE IS EQUIPPED WITH A WINTER
SURVIVAL KIT AND ADVISE OTHERS OF YOUR TRAVEL PLANS. NEVER LEAVE
THE SAFETY OF YOUR VEHICLE IF YOU BECOME STRANDED. PRIVATE AND
PUBLIC USERS OF THIS INFORMATION ARE URGED TO TAKE THE NECESSARY
PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT LIFE AND PROPERTY. STAY TUNED TO THE LOCAL
MEDIA AND YOUR NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BISMARCK FOR THE
LATEST UPDATES ON THIS DEVELOPING WINTER STORM

I'm just north of you in WA and were told up to 8 inches, and you're right with the snow so infrequently in the NW people stay in, I plan on using the day for calls, and suggesting that they can shop from me from home =)

I feel for you Julie, Last night I had a big party in Riggins Idaho and the lady canceled due to the weather I was so bumbed!!!! Now I wondering with my other shows backing out if I will even make the 2 shows or let alone the 1500 level. And what is more discussing about it is grangeville where I live got like an inch of snow.

What a great idea! If they are out in that mess, then they are crazy lol! We had a huge snow/ice/rain mess Monday, unfortunatly I wasn't home to make calls. I had to drive to work, then to our court hearings, back to work, then back for another hearing, then back to work, then to get groceries, I was suppose to go close a party, but I called her and said hey, I'm exhausted, the roads suck, and I really just wanna go home. She totally understood. Right now she is a single mom of 3 while her husband is out of town for schooling for a few months. She said she was at wits end herself, and agreed to meet me the following night halfway so that I could get her checks from her!

Anyways, by time I got home, got groceries put away, and got dinner made and cleaned up, it was almost 9pm, too late for calls! I'll remember this the next snow storm though!

I'm in SC! It's 9:00 at night now and it's 35 degrees. The high today was around 50. On Wednesday it's supposed to get to 71 degrees. I'm having trouble catching people at home these days. Send us some snow so they'll stay home!

you can have all of my snow! I really wouldnt mind! I had a bunch of girls over today, and when it came time for them to leave, I go out and stand at the corner of the drive so they don't back into the ditch, and I about fell on my butt twice from the ice that has built itself up out there!

Just considder this the forcast for Minnesota today.... It is comming down HARD right now!!! I went out to get yesterdays mail, nothing like getting pelted in the head with tose fun little ice balls!

DD is worried. We are supposed to go caroling with Gorl Scouts today. I don't think I want to go anywhere!!!!!

troggt said:
We will be getting below zero this weekend.... here is our weather forcast!
:yuck:
Blizzard Warning
URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE BISMARCK ND
950 PM CST FRI DEC 12 2008

...MAJOR WINTER STORM TO AFFECT NORTH DAKOTA THIS WEEKEND...

.BLIZZARD CONDITIONS WILL OVERSPREAD WESTERN AND CENTRAL NORTH
DAKOTA LATE SATURDAY AFTERNOON AND EVENING. THE DANGEROUS
CONDITIONS WILL PERSIST INTO LATE SUNDAY NIGHT. SNOWFALL WILL
GENERALLY BE BETWEEN 4 AND 8 INCHES. WINDS SATURDAY NIGHT AND
SUNDAY WILL BE 30 TO 40 MPH WITH POSSIBLE GUSTS TO 45 MPH. SUNDAY
MORNING TEMPERATURES WILL START OUT IN THE SINGLES DIGITS AND
WILL THEN FALL TO 5 BELOW BY NIGHTFALL. CONSEQUENTLY WIND CHILLS
WILL RANGE FROM 35 TO 45 BELOW SUNDAY AND SUNDAY NIGHT. DURING
THE STORM VISIBILITIES MAY DROP TO ZERO IN THE OPEN COUNTRYSIDE...
AND SOME ROADS MAY BECOME BLOCKED BY DRIFTS. THE COMBINATION OF
WIND CHILLS...AND HEAVY AND DRIFTING SNOW WHIPPED UP WITH STRONG
WINDS WILL MAKE THIS A POTENTIALLY LIFE THREATENING STORM.

TRAVEL PLANS ACROSS WESTERN AND CENTRAL NORTH DAKOTA SHOULD BE
RECONSIDERED THIS WEEKEND. IF IT IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY TO
TRAVEL...ENSURE THAT YOUR VEHICLE IS EQUIPPED WITH A WINTER
SURVIVAL KIT AND ADVISE OTHERS OF YOUR TRAVEL PLANS. NEVER LEAVE
THE SAFETY OF YOUR VEHICLE IF YOU BECOME STRANDED. PRIVATE AND
PUBLIC USERS OF THIS INFORMATION ARE URGED TO TAKE THE NECESSARY
PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT LIFE AND PROPERTY. STAY TUNED TO THE LOCAL
MEDIA AND YOUR NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BISMARCK FOR THE
LATEST UPDATES ON THIS DEVELOPING WINTER STORM

I just got 4 inches in the last hour! I'm making calls tonight and tomorrow as I anticipate we'll have no school tomorrow. I'm taking advantage of it. I had a show last night, my day show canceled due to weather. We had only 5, but 4 out of town ordered on line. I recruited my host! #4 for me now. Yeah!!!

I can't get through to the PC website for the last hour. I need to look up a host number so I can send my show off.

We have a couple inches here in Salem. Both of my shows canceled today. Needed chains to drive on the freeways in Portland and I don't have those. I'll be joining you on the phone in a little while and most of the day tomorrow. I'm figuring people didn't get a lot of shopping done so PC and I will come to the rescue.

Hi Jenn! We have about 8 inches now in McMinnville. My husband decided to make potato soup for dinner and we needed an onion, so we ventured out. I didn't make it to phoning tonight. I had to make calls on our phone tree for school. No school tomorrow! I'm definitely calling tomorrow. They'll all be home with the kids. Take care.

1. What is the "Get Ready for 4-6 Inches of Snow This Saturday Night" event?

The "Get Ready for 4-6 Inches of Snow This Saturday Night" event is a special workshop hosted by Pampered Chef to help customers prepare for upcoming winter weather. During the workshop, we will be demonstrating how to use our products to make delicious and comforting meals perfect for a snowy evening.

2. When is the event taking place?

The event will be taking place this Saturday night. We recommend booking your spot now to ensure you don't miss out on this informative and fun workshop.

3. How do I book my spot for the event?

You can book your spot for the event by visiting our website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Spaces are limited, so we encourage you to book as soon as possible.

4. Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, there is no cost to attend the "Get Ready for 4-6 Inches of Snow This Saturday Night" event. However, we do ask that you bring an open mind and a willingness to learn and have fun!

5. What can I expect to learn at the event?

During the event, you will learn how to use Pampered Chef products to make delicious and comforting meals perfect for a snowy evening. Our consultants will also provide tips and tricks for staying warm and cozy during the winter months. We promise you will leave the event feeling prepared and excited for the upcoming snowfall.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCMelissa
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Michelle's Kitchen
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • pampered1224