• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hubby Says Have a Sale to Get the Cruise!

In summary, Meg shared that she was successful in earning Disney a few years ago by emailing and calling everyone. She shared that if someone's friend or family member included their name in there response to an order then they both got 10% off. She also shared that she has 2 people to contact that said they may do a book party during Xmas break.
lacychef
After closing out my shows last night, I ended up with still needing about 1500 points for the cruise! And I'm not sure that either recruit is going to qualify this month:cry: So DH & I were talking about it last night, & he says to offer everyone 10% off. What a good guy.....I just sent out an email, & I'm going to get on the phone in a bit.
We got about 8-10 inches of snow last night; so people should be home to answer their phones!
Wish me luck, all!

Good luck!!!!

Good luck!! Maybe you'll get some people who needed to go Christmas shopping & can't now because of the snow so they'll buy the gifts with you now!

Go Lacy - Go Lacy!

Thanks girls! Keep your fingers crossed for me! I know I have till the end of the month, but it'd sure be nice to earn it before Xmas:thumbup:

Good Luck Lacy! I'm rooting for you!

Go Lacy - you can do it! Make sure to let everyone know how close you are and what your goal is. People really want to help...

And I know it would make it easier if your recruits qualify - but if they do it in January then it gives you 4,000 points for the trip next year!! Not too shabby.

Hang in there - we are all rooting for you!

GO LACY!!!!!!!!!!!

when I was trying to earn Disney a few years ago, I called and emailed eveyone...I am sure I even got people that I was never supposed to email...but I asked for them to pass the email along to family and friends. I told them that if their friend or family member included their name in there response to an order then they both got 10% off! I was very clear about my goal for the trip and told them no order was too small! I got calls and orders from all over the country! and i made it!

DO NOT STOP UNTIL IT IS DONE! you will do it!!!!

Good Luck Lacy! Let us know how it turns out.

Best of luck!!!

chefmeg said:
GO LACY!!!!!!!!!!!

when I was trying to earn Disney a few years ago, I called and emailed eveyone...I am sure I even got people that I was never supposed to email...but I asked for them to pass the email along to family and friends. I told them that if their friend or family member included their name in there response to an order then they both got 10% off! I was very clear about my goal for the trip and told them no order was too small! I got calls and orders from all over the country! and i made it!

DO NOT STOP UNTIL IT IS DONE! you will do it!!!!

Wow, Meg. What a motivating thing to share! Go for it Lacy...with 10% off, your 'guests' can get 20% off the Dec specials....and your past hosts can stock up with them for last minute gifts at 30% off! CHEERING YOU ON!

leggy

Keep us posted please !!

What do your recruits have to do to qualify? It might cost less to place a show under their name - helps them succeed and gives you those extra points. Just a thought.

Lacy! You CAN do it! I've rounded up several hundred dollars in the past week! Keep calling and emailing, and ask/beg them to forward your email to EVERYONE on their contact list! maybe we'll be on the same boat ;)

Oh Lacy--How exciting for you that you're SO CLOSE! Good luck! I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you. Don't forget to call your kids' teachers. My co-workers are my best customers!

You guys are awesome cheerleaders!:)
Yesterday from sending my email, & calling for an hour, I received $555 in sales! I've got 2 people to contact that said they 'may' do a book party during Xmas break. I"m sure I can convince them to do it by the end of the month!

beepampered said:
What do your recruits have to do to qualify? It might cost less to place a show under their name - helps them succeed and gives you those extra points. Just a thought.

One needs to do 3 more shows; the other needs all 4 this month.
I had your thought, but that's not really "legal" to do. My one recruit is really trying; she signed up when we can get the 2 spring products free. But, I'm still working on my sales; I don't want to depend on her!

lacychef said:
Yesterday from sending my email, & calling for an hour, I received $555 in sales! I've got 2 people to contact that said they 'may' do a book party during Xmas break. I"m sure I can convince them to do it by the end of the month!

WoooHooo! Not too shabby for an hour:sing: !!!!!

Just checked your show count. I submitted show 261 this week. Now, with this phone/email sale, you have truly inspired me!

Last edited:
Go for it!Good Luck!

Great Job Lacy!! You WILL DO IT!!! Especially with your dh beside you pushing you on!!

DO IT and I'll see you on the cruise!!! What ship are you choosing?:D

So? Update us!

Lacy I know you can do it. Keep up the great work!!!

Thanks again girls....I wasn't able to make anymore calls this weekend....Sat nite I had to work at my parents' cafe, then yesterday I FINALLY got to do some Xmas shopping, & last evening my daughters had a dance recital.
I did get 2 more orders though!
I'm contacting 2 people today that said they may do a book party over Xmas; so I'm going to convince them to close by month-end!
Kristi; I will be picking the Soveirgn!

If your goal is to make the cruise, I'd offer 20%!!!! Or free shipping. You're still making something off the sale, and it looks like a better offer. (Personally, I never pay attention when I get a coupon worth 10% off). Just a thought!

You go girl!!

Go Lacy!! You can do it!! I know you will. Look what your efforts got you the other day. Keep it up!! I assume you're telling everyone your goal, right? Let them know what your working towards! THey WILL want go help.

Keep up the great work!!!

(Oh and don't put a show under a recruits name....it's against the rules and you wouldn't want to be audited and busted after all your hard work!!)

Hang in there Lacy - you are getting closer!

I officially made it last week when my recruit qualified and it didn't show up with all the points in my incentive tracker until this morning. You will be so happy to see it change color!!!

Keep us all posted - we are rooting for you!

Congrats Val!
Yeah Becky, the thought would be tempting to "help" out my recruits; but I have too much of a conscience---I'm not a rule-breaker!
Yes, everyone I know, knows my goal. I'm just getting ready to do some more calls...;)

Go for it!!! Good luck!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Good luck!

You could offer a free trifle bowl to anyone that collects $150 in sales. You buying the host gift would cost you no more than eating 10% of a show, but it seems like a greater reward to the host. If you could get 2 or 3 doing that between now and the end of the year, it would be worth it.

So, how much more do you need? Keep us updated when you can!

We all want you to succeed!!

Best of luck!
Paula

I agree that you don't want to depend on your recruits (I've done it in the past and it's WAY too stressful!!) but I would offer them an incentive. Something that they might really have their eye on. Did you get any cookware from POR that you can part with? It might be worth offering a 10" skillet (or whatever you have) in order to get them qualified. Talk to them and let them know how close you are. I'm not encouraging making them feel guilty if they just can't do it now but it might light a fire under their butt and be the motivation they need!

The past two years I have earned the Level II trip only at the last hour, literally the last day last year! So...KEEP THE FAITH!

And, my main advise? SHARE that you are THAT CLOSE! People want to help folks get to their goal! Last year I got $250.00 in orders at a holiday party (after the Christmas delivery deadline) and then I told the gal at my Costco eye department and she bought early January gifts for her hubby.

Don't give up! :chef:

(This year I CHEERED when I earned Level II on November 30th!....so, earn your trip and then set a goal to do it sooner next year!)

You guys rock! I love the support here!
I'm just at 1000 points. I took catalog info to 2 gals yesterday; both will have them done by month-end, & they both know how close I am. I'm doing some calling today & tomorrow; & I'll be asking all my family at my Xmas get-togethers;)

Oh my gosh Lacy. 1000 points away! You can do it!!!!!!!!!!
leggy

(...or do you have 1000 points and only need 500 more? Either way, you are rockin'!)

I still need 1000; I actually needed 1600 when I started this thread.
I will do it:D

Great attitude Lacy - you will do it!!

Keep going, Lacy - you CAN do it!!!

Go Lacy Go Lacy!!!!You better be on that ship with me and Kristi!!!! :):):)

GO LACY!

Don't give up - you are getting closer and closer. You never know where you will find an order. I just got back from the dentist and my hygenist ordered a gift certificate for a Christmas gift!

You already know this - but ask everyone!

Good luck!

My Eye Dr placed her order with me today too :)

Good luck Lacy! After closing all of my shows earlier this month I was within 1600 points of making Level 1. Since then, I have done an e-sale, and I now only need 460 points. I'm going to do another sale after christmas. What I did was offer something free for spending so much. Everyday was something different and I changed the amount they had to spend too. I got this idea from a thread that I posted a couple weeks ago. I'm really glad I found this site!!!

Just a thought - you could do a gift certificate sale. A guest can purchase a $100 gift certificate for $90. You pay the extra $10, but based on a 25% commission month (not sure what you are at), you would be making $25 on that $100. So - you are eating $10 of that. BUT, this month you also earn an extra 5% in PC dollars, so that helps make up for it. Guests can purchase them for wedding gifts, early graduation gifts, etc. Just trying to be creative.

Good idea Cindy!

Oh Deb, I'll be on that ship with you!

Lacy... how close are you now?

My barista at Caribou Coffee booked a January show!! :):):):):):):)

finley1991 said:
Lacy... how close are you now?

I"m 975 away.....
talked to one of my holiday catalog show gals & she's got people ordering. Got a call from a great customer/friend who wants to order next week--she's hoping to put me over the edge! Another gal is calling me back tomorrow to order...:chef:

Lacy, that is great!! I would wish you good luck, but you don't need it, your hard work is paying off!! (OK, good luck anyway!)

Go Lacy Go! Go Lacy Go!

You're doing awesome!!!! You'll totally get it!

you will get their Lacy !!! You doing awesome!!

<h2>1. How many points do I need to earn for the cruise?</h2><p>The required number of points for the Pampered Chef cruise varies, but it is typically around 1500 points.</p><h2>2. What happens if I don't earn enough points for the cruise?</h2><p>If you do not earn enough points for the cruise, you will not be able to attend the trip. However, you can still participate in other rewards and incentives offered by Pampered Chef.</p><h2>3. Can I earn points through sales alone?</h2><p>Yes, you can earn points towards the cruise through sales alone. However, recruiting and team building can also help you earn points faster.</p><h2>4. Can my spouse or significant other help me earn points?</h2><p>Yes, your spouse or significant other can help you earn points by hosting a show or making purchases through your business.</p><h2>5. How can I earn points quickly?</h2><p>The fastest way to earn points for the cruise is by hosting successful shows and recruiting new team members. Offering discounts or promotions, as suggested by your husband, can also help boost sales and earn points.</p>

Related to Hubby Says Have a Sale to Get the Cruise!

1. How many points do I need to earn for the cruise?

The required number of points for the Pampered Chef cruise varies, but it is typically around 1500 points.

2. What happens if I don't earn enough points for the cruise?

If you do not earn enough points for the cruise, you will not be able to attend the trip. However, you can still participate in other rewards and incentives offered by Pampered Chef.

3. Can I earn points through sales alone?

Yes, you can earn points towards the cruise through sales alone. However, recruiting and team building can also help you earn points faster.

4. Can my spouse or significant other help me earn points?

Yes, your spouse or significant other can help you earn points by hosting a show or making purchases through your business.

5. How can I earn points quickly?

The fastest way to earn points for the cruise is by hosting successful shows and recruiting new team members. Offering discounts or promotions, as suggested by your husband, can also help boost sales and earn points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
donnathepamperedchef
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Cookin_With_Amanda