• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hubby Says Have a Sale to Get the Cruise!

In summary, Meg shared that she was successful in earning Disney a few years ago by emailing and calling everyone. She shared that if someone's friend or family member included their name in there response to an order then they both got 10% off. She also shared that she has 2 people to contact that said they may do a book party during Xmas break.
Lacy, Way to pick up the pieces and roll on...Keep those commission checks high and plan a vacation for your family anyway.

Yay for a NEW YEAR!!!

I think Lacy only has 54000.

Lacy... I'm SO excited that you got out of bed and are moving on!!!!! :) We will vacation together in 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only God knows why you need to be home in April... and you may never really know... maybe you are going to speak to someone in the grocery store who needs encouragement for help and He is going to put them in your path during those days... HE knows why!!!! I have experienced God's timing being SO perfect way too many times to question it any more. This year will be exciting!!!!!!! Your enthusiams is wonderfully infectious! THANKS!!!!!!

You guys have me in tears again; hugs back at you for being such sweet friends. This is why I love this place so much:sing: I am still very disappointed that I didn't realize this sooner so I could have helped my girls more; but I have been checking on them regularly & trying to motivate them. I'm not sure what else I could have done; I can't make them do it.
I did have a 45 minute pity party for myself; crying.....no actually being a bawl-baby, lol. But life goes on; my girls got up & it's time to focus on this year.
My director is in the same boat (no pun intended!). She needed one more recruit to earn at her SD level & made it by her sales. So she's calling me the moment the new trip is announced & we're working together to travel next year.

quiverfull7 said:
Lacy... I'm SO excited that you got out of bed and are moving on!!!!! :) We will vacation together in 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only God knows why you need to be home in April... and you may never really know... maybe you are going to speak to someone in the grocery store who needs encouragement for help and He is going to put them in your path during those days... HE knows why!!!! I have experienced God's timing being SO perfect way too many times to question it any more. This year will be exciting!!!!!!! Your enthusiams is wonderfully infectious! THANKS!!!!!!
You are so right Diane. I never used to be much of a spiritual person; but am becoming more of one every day. There must be something else in April I am meant to be doing.

again----if your Director earned it as at consultant level---without the recruits I believe she can travel----GOOD JOB-----YOU HAS A GREAT YEAR-----MAKING 2008 "GRATE"------i know cheesy-----lol

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I am so sorry Lacy! I am really proud of you for picking up the pieces and moving on....you are an inspiration to us all! :balloon:

I am gonna earn that trip with you this year and with the help of all these wonderful friends on CS, we can do it!

lacychef said:
OK, I had my pity party....as Rae would say it's time to get my big girl panties on & get on with life.
I called my dh at work in tears & he thought someone had died. My mom said that maybe it just wasn't meant to be at this time.
Time to focus on getting THIS year's trip! My first calls this morning are going to be to my recruits to get them motivated again & get qualified this month! Let's get those qualifying requirements out of the way NOW!
Diane, you & I were about the same amount away....let's do it this year:)
(Thank you all for riding this roller-coaster ride with me:rolleyes: )
Off to do my newsletter now & get some more bookings for this & next month.

I don't know how I missed this entire thread up until today but I finally sat down and read it all today. I am sorry I wasn't on the thread cheering you on...anyway - just wanted to tell you that I am sorry about the disappointment but SO IMPRESSED with your amazing attitude and your ability to take a deep breath and mive forward -- with yuor attitude and ambition I have NO DOUBT you wil lnot only be traveling with PC next year but will be on one of the premiere level trips.
You GO girl!!!

Lacy--Way to go! Whether you get to go or not you have a good attitude. That is what is important. Remember there are things that we need to learn when things don't go exactly the way we want them too. :) Hang in there! We may be all going on Incentive trip in 2009! :) :) :)

Last edited:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Okay, now that's over with................... I'm SO SORRY that you didn't end up cruising this year! Lessons learned the hard way always hurt! You have been such an inspiration to me as I've followed this thread. I just KNOW that your business will grow and prosper in 2008 and you'll probably be doing something BETTER than cruising in 2009.

((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))

That's okay Carolyn! I've done that before; missed a good thread until it's way into it.
Yes, I know my director could go at a lower level; but like me she didn't have enough sales to go at a lower level. She & I are in the same situation.
Lesson learned.....
I just can't wait to hear what the awesome trip will be to earn this year. I know a bunch more of us will be traveling in style next year:)
And thanks for sharing the tears Christy! I still feel like I need to shed some more later....

Oh no Lacey! I feel for you girlfriend.

I once heard about someone (I think it was Nancy Jo - maybe) missed and incentive by @ $2.00 and PC did not make an exception for her. You are an inspiration for pulling those big girl panties up so quickly. I will be vacationing with you PC style somewhere in 2009.....we CAN DO IT!

OMG, Lacy, after I congratulated you I stopped reading the thread. I figured everyone was continuing to send congrats. Thought I'd check in one more time and saw what happened. I am sooo sorry for you, but I love your attitude, and you WILL do it this year.

You really have been an inspiration!

Oh Lacy,
I am so sorry! I agree with Carolyn, you'll be on the Premiere Trip next year. You are on a roll. Keep it up, and get all of the double points you can for your Jan 13th to Feb 14th shows (and submit them by the 14th).

January has an amazing bonus so run with it!!

Work on getting both of those girls qualified for 2000 points and having them get off to a strong start! Just make sure they don't go inactive before qualifying or you won't get those points. Keep adding more consultants to your team. Before you know it you will promote to Director (earning 3000 points) and lower your points needed to earn the trip!

You can do this!! I'll see you there!!

dianevill said:
OMG, Lacy, after I congratulated you I stopped reading the thread. I figured everyone was continuing to send congrats. Thought I'd check in one more time and saw what happened. I am sooo sorry for you, but I love your attitude, and you WILL do it this year.

You really have been an inspiration!

ditto everything diane said....especially the part about being an INSPIRATION!!!

Lacy,
I think I have pnuemonia & been swamped with stuff for my sons football banquet & the holidays so really hadn't been on much but I agree with someone else who posted.
THANK YOU for not blaming PC for not being fair, for not bad mouthing your recruits who didn't qualify & for a winning attitude of next year you'll be there.I hope whatever God has/will put in front of you in the months to come are good things and truly are a Blessing.
YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION!!

I am so sorry Lacy but you are such an inspiration! I am proud of you!!!

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee230/phyllis_052/Hugs.gif

Lacy you are awesome, I am so sorry that it didn't work. I am sending you a big hug!!!!

Thanks again ladies; you all are the best. (hugs) back at ya:)
I was able to talk to both my recruits yesterday, & gave them a goal to get 2-3 bookings on their calendars for this month within the next week; & to get my director's meeting on their calendar. I said I'd check back next week so we'll see.
I have 2 other hot leads I'm working with right now also...
let's all get a move on so we can all earn a trip this year;)

OMG Lacy! I'm so inspired by your change of attitude! You impressed me by reading the last couple pages of this thread. I'm sorry you won't be cruising this year but you'll be going somewhere next year!!!

Lacy, I missed this thread too - what a roller coaster ride! I feel so bad for you but I have to say you are an inspiration to all of us with your attitude! YOU WILL TRAVEL next year I am sure!

I too had missed this thread!!! I just now read it!!! It was me crying on June 2nd when I discovered that there was a sales requirement for TPC. I had worked hard and FOCUSED on qualifying my 15 that I sacrificed my sales. I even gave shows away to some on my team! Just like on this thread we were ALL celebrating how I earned TPC for the first time and I would be getting me ring, the $350 PC dollars, the business cards, conference recognition.... etc. Then when I read the fine print... you feel it in the pit of your stomach first, then this feeling of loss comes over you and you just start to cry. It is bad, bad, bad..... That is nothing compared to this though, because that was just for me and mostly material things... This I imgaine is a little more personal because it involved the person going with you and ofcourse all the hard work it took for all the sales. I truly admire you for your attitude and resolve, there is no doubt in my mind that a personality like yours will attract lots and lots of people to PC and you will not only earn a trip but TPC as well.

Thanks Beth & Addie.
Addie I bet you felt awful & I'm sure you'll be getting TPC this year!

Lacy, I know you are probably at the point where it's "time to get completely over this", so, even tho I just read all this, and agree with all people have been saying, what I want to say is:

I really like your new pic!!;)

Sallie_M said:
Lacy, I know you are probably at the point where it's "time to get completely over this", so, even tho I just read all this, and agree with all people have been saying, what I want to say is:

I really like your new pic!!;)
LOL, yes I was surprised this was still in new posts....
thanks; it was taken in Nov. I was a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding; this is me & my girls:)

lacychef said:
Thanks Beth & Addie.
Addie I bet you felt awful & I'm sure you'll be getting TPC this year!

Yes I did, especially because I called everyone and announced it to everyone. :) My team was thrilled for me, then I had to tell them I didn't get it. I'm working toward it again and keeping track of my sales so I don't miss out again. I have 9 qualified already for the TPC year.

Lacy,
I have been reading this thread since the beginning and am so sorry you didn't make it:( But put it in perspective...there you are in your picture with your girls, beautiful gifts from God, if you missed the cruise that's okay (alright, a real bummer!). You still have those 2 beauftiful cherubs, your health, fellow Cheffers that feel your pain, and a great business to take into the new year, what more could you ask for?
God bless you for picking yourself up and having such a great attitude and here's to cruizing in 2009:angel:
Deb

Thanks Deb. You are right; life goes on. Right now it's crunch time planning out PTO carnival, & we're getting ready to sell Girl Scout cookies. Too much to worry about & plan to sit around & mope!

thanks for the reminder that it is almost GS cookie time again so I can not answer my door when those adorable "pesky" :) girls ring my doorbell
(Ever notice how they travel in groups so you can't buy from just one???)
I can't resist a few boxes from each and next thing I know another friends daughter is a GS and we have more cookies than we should consume in 6 months and darn it I just can't sleep knowing they are in the pantry so i must get up and have some milk and cookies

LOL Teresa! They are just awful aren't they?

Mmmmm... Thin Mints...

They are usually gone faster than they should be, especially when the GS only sell once a year!

Thankfully I do know a few girl scouts and next year my daughter will be able to sell cookies. They are not allowed to go door to door selling cookies in MA anymore. So if you don't know anyone you have to wait until they show up at the grocery store and sell them there.
It is a tough world when kids can't sell door to door. :(

I :love: thin mints! Soooo yummy! Here's a tip for you so you don't consume 20 boxes within a week or two (which is ridiculously easy to do with Thin Mints) :p

Freeze them and then you can pull them out and thaw to eat regulary in the summer...they're also good to eat frozen...or my favorite...crush and sprinkle on vanilla ice cream. Yum!!! :love:

ChefJoyJ said:
I :love: thin mints! Soooo yummy! Here's a tip for you so you don't consume 20 boxes within a week or two (which is ridiculously easy to do with Thin Mints) :p

Freeze them and then you can pull them out and thaw to eat regulary in the summer...they're also good to eat frozen...or my favorite...crush and sprinkle on vanilla ice cream. Yum!!! :love:

That's when they are frozen!! Thin mints automatically go in the freezer as soon as they get in the house. So much better when they are cold!:love:

I sent out an email about the stoneware special to all my past hosts for the year. this made their stoneware 30% off. I got a few orders that way.

wadesgirl said:
That's when they are frozen!! Thin mints automatically go in the freezer as soon as they get in the house. So much better when they are cold!:love:
That is the same thing we do with ours! DH loves those TM and he buys 6 per year from his neice and stores them in the freezer for all year long!

ChefJoyJ said:

Here is another great use for our food chopper. At my shows I always joke that you should never have 2 desserts after dinner, but if you chop up cookies and put them on your icecream, it only counts as one.

fikibiff said:
Here is another great use for our food chopper. At my shows I always joke that you should never have 2 desserts after dinner, but if you chop up cookies and put them on your icecream, it only counts as one.

how funny! I might have to use that! Maybe not at shows...just with DH! :D

Door to door!
climbercanoe3 said:
Thankfully I do know a few girl scouts and next year my daughter will be able to sell cookies. They are not allowed to go door to door selling cookies in MA anymore. So if you don't know anyone you have to wait until they show up at the grocery store and sell them there.
It is a tough world when kids can't sell door to door. :(

I actually think it's ashame that some of the parents in my neighborhood send their kids out ALONE to sell cookies, or things from their catalogs. I don't think they know every single person in this neighborhood. I mean it's foolish to do that. Kids disappear every day and this is a tough, wicked, cruel world where I wish parents cared more for their kids.
It drives me nuts to drive down our street and see tiny, young children walking home from school together. As if two tiny kids can fend off an adult who is wanting to kidnap them. Sorry for being so morbid but it's a reality in this day and age and it makes me angry to see so many kids neglected. I don't think it's so hard for the parents to go pick up their kids or pay for some type of after school care. It's well worth it. I have even offered an after school care in my neighborhood but haven't had any takers yet.
And believe me I am not charging hardly anything but maybe enough to cover all the wonderful snacks I would provide. Way less than after school care. Because I really care and hate to think of kids in my neighborhood home alone. My kids could help them with homework and play in the backyard or with our new WII. What kid wouldn't love that until their parents get home?

Ok I'm done venting!! LOL

Debbie :chef:

<h2>1. How many points do I need to earn for the cruise?</h2><p>The required number of points for the Pampered Chef cruise varies, but it is typically around 1500 points.</p><h2>2. What happens if I don't earn enough points for the cruise?</h2><p>If you do not earn enough points for the cruise, you will not be able to attend the trip. However, you can still participate in other rewards and incentives offered by Pampered Chef.</p><h2>3. Can I earn points through sales alone?</h2><p>Yes, you can earn points towards the cruise through sales alone. However, recruiting and team building can also help you earn points faster.</p><h2>4. Can my spouse or significant other help me earn points?</h2><p>Yes, your spouse or significant other can help you earn points by hosting a show or making purchases through your business.</p><h2>5. How can I earn points quickly?</h2><p>The fastest way to earn points for the cruise is by hosting successful shows and recruiting new team members. Offering discounts or promotions, as suggested by your husband, can also help boost sales and earn points.</p>

Related to Hubby Says Have a Sale to Get the Cruise!

1. How many points do I need to earn for the cruise?

The required number of points for the Pampered Chef cruise varies, but it is typically around 1500 points.

2. What happens if I don't earn enough points for the cruise?

If you do not earn enough points for the cruise, you will not be able to attend the trip. However, you can still participate in other rewards and incentives offered by Pampered Chef.

3. Can I earn points through sales alone?

Yes, you can earn points towards the cruise through sales alone. However, recruiting and team building can also help you earn points faster.

4. Can my spouse or significant other help me earn points?

Yes, your spouse or significant other can help you earn points by hosting a show or making purchases through your business.

5. How can I earn points quickly?

The fastest way to earn points for the cruise is by hosting successful shows and recruiting new team members. Offering discounts or promotions, as suggested by your husband, can also help boost sales and earn points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
donnathepamperedchef
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Cookin_With_Amanda