• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 10% More on Your After Christmas Sale Purchases - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the conversation revolves around various strategies to reach a sales goal of 3,000 points in order to achieve a certain level of trip. Suggestions include having an after-Christmas sale, offering discounts or gift certificates, utilizing email and phone calls to reach out to customers, and possibly having a contest or reward for the highest order. The conversation also emphasizes the importance of communication and setting goals with customers.
Way to go Kate!! "Out with a Bang" as they say...

PampMomof3 said:
Where is the cat being shipped from? You have me scratching my head Carolyn!!!;)

She's being shipped from New York down to Florida. We got her yesterday adn she is such a love. We are keeping her in the master bedroom/bathroom with a litter box and allowing her to interact with Smudge here & there. Smudge hates her already and Suki is just timid. Each has her own part of the house, her own food & water. Smudge has a cat-door so she can go out whenever she wants and Suki has a litter box for now - we'll slowly introduce her to "outdoors" in a few days.

cmdtrgd said:
Okay, I needed a double burner griddle and an exec. family skillet - so I bit the bullet and got em and got my 3K!!!!!! Thanks for all your help!

Congratulations. Way to go. :D

Thanks Tasha!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • paigev71