• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I order free receipts and add them to PP?

In summary, you can add the free receipts to your supply order by clicking on the "update/product information" button and filling out the form.
AmyjonesPC
Can someone post how to add the free receipts to PP?

There is a place where you can add products. Unfortunately I'm on my work computer and can't "see" the PP. I think it is under Updates, then Add Products. Hopefully someone else will be able to guide you. It took me three times to get it added, however.

AmyjonesPC said:
Can someone post how to add the free receipts to PP?

Open 1 of your shows, and a guest order, down near the Charitable Donation line is an Update Products button. Click that, fill it out and click update. Then go back into your supply order and it will be there.

After trying to update my PP 3 times yesterday I remembered someone on here (thank you btw) posting how to do that, and voila! It was done. :D

If you use Pampered Partner Plus or P3 as they call it you won't have to add it as it will automatically be there. One of the "pluses" of using the new software!

If I already submitted my first supply order (in the old PP) and didn't add the free reciepts, is it too late or can I get them with my second order??

It's not too late, Becky. You can only order 1 free set of receipts. If you already sent in an order for February you will pay more than $4 for shipping & handling though.

amcclanaghan said:
Open 1 of your shows, and a guest order, down near the Charitable Donation line is an Update Products button. Click that, fill it out and click update. Then go back into your supply order and it will be there.
You can also access the screen to update by going to "update/product information" and then click on "add". Put the number in and then enter the information. Then click "update".

The number for the stickers for the julienne peeler will automatically update if you do a product update. I don't understand why they don't do that for the free order forms too.

I know! P3 will do it automatically but for those who haven't had a chance or are nervous to do the change...

Bexs50 said:
If I already submitted my first supply order (in the old PP) and didn't add the free reciepts, is it too late or can I get them with my second order??
Since you already submitted a Feb. order, you can add them to your March supply order, so you don't have to pay more than $4 shipping.

What is the number for the 40 FREE Write-in Recipts? I can't find my paper that has it. Thanks you all.

kat29 said:
What is the number for the 40 FREE Write-in Recipts? I can't find my paper that has it. Thanks you all.

It is FK41

Thank you! Need to get a Supply order turned in before I forgot about it. LOL

No problem, Kat. I just sent in my order Thursday and it will be here on Wednesday.

1. How can I get free receipts from Pampered Chef?

To order free receipts from Pampered Chef, simply go to our website and click on the "Order Free Receipts" button. From there, you can select the type of receipts you need and add them to your cart. Once you check out, your free receipts will be shipped to you at no cost.

2. Can I order free receipts if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can order free receipts from Pampered Chef. You do not need to be a consultant to receive them. Simply follow the same process as a consultant would to order your free receipts.

3. How many free receipts can I order at one time?

You can order up to 50 free receipts at one time from Pampered Chef. If you need more than 50, you can place multiple orders or contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Are the free receipts customizable with my personal information?

Yes, the free receipts from Pampered Chef can be customized with your personal information such as your name, contact information, and consultant ID. You can enter this information during the checkout process.

5. How long does it take for the free receipts to be delivered?

The delivery time for free receipts from Pampered Chef varies depending on your location. In general, it can take up to 7-10 business days for the receipts to be delivered. If you have not received your receipts after this time, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • bridgetbakes
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Malinda Klein