• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Make Copies of Computer Receipts?

In summary, you can print copies of the computer receipts for free, but they need to be printed on the paper that is ordered.
kam
Staff member
OK, this may be a strange question...but am I allowed to make copies of the Computer Receipts that we can order. I can make copies for free and thought I could make copies of the receipts and just print on those. Or does it actually have to be the original recipts in order to be valid?? Not sure how they would tell if the receipt was copied or not.

Thanks!
Kathleen

I'm not 100% sure, but I had heard from another director at one time that we CAN'T copy those. That is has to be printed on the paper we order.

I don't know for sure, but I would think that you can't. Just think, then anyone could make a copy and print it out for a "valid" receipt. It would be a lot of work but it could still be done.

I don't think you can. I think you have to buy it from HO; however, I don't know of anyone that actually ever uses the receipt. They just call me.

So how do you print the receipts in PP3 - I haven't converted yet and have a recruit asking how to do it. Thanks.

It was a weird question...I only ask because at first I was thinking it HAD to be the original paper (being an official receipt and all)...and then looking at the form I really coudn't tell how they would know if it was a copy or an original. Unless it was a bad copy.

Thanks.

I was wondering the same thing - how would they know?

I don't see what the difference is, as long as you copy both sides. In the end it probably isn't much cheaper but it would work in a pinch! Oh, I just noticed that you said you can make copies for free...I say go for it! (but that's purely my opinion!)

Someone around here posted a couple months ago that HO said they could print the back (page 2) of the OOF from CC, and then print receipts on that. It would be the same as copying the back from the other receipts. (IMO)Bee- in P3, there's a list of shows in the lower left corner. Click the show you want receipts for. Just above the list of shows will be a couple of buttons. One is print receipts. click that.

I have done it in a pinch while waiting on supplies. However, what it costs me in ink for my printer it is much cheaper to buy them. BUT if you have access to free copies, I'd say go for it!

1. Can I use my computer to access and print my receipts from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can access and print your receipts from Pampered Chef through your computer. Simply log in to your account on our website and navigate to the "Orders" section. From there, you can view and print your receipts for any orders placed through our website.

2. Are the computer receipts from Pampered Chef considered official receipts?

Yes, the computer receipts from Pampered Chef are considered official receipts. They contain all the necessary information, including the date, order number, items purchased, and total amount paid, to serve as proof of purchase.

3. Can I use my computer receipts for returns or exchanges?

Yes, you can use your computer receipts for returns or exchanges. Our computer receipts contain all the necessary information for our customer service team to process your return or exchange, including the order number and items purchased.

4. How long will my computer receipts be available for me to access?

Your computer receipts will be available for you to access for up to 18 months from the date of purchase. After that, they will no longer be accessible through your account. We recommend downloading and saving a copy of your receipts for your records.

5. Can I access and print receipts for orders placed through a consultant's website on my computer?

Yes, you can access and print receipts for orders placed through a consultant's website on your computer. However, you will need to log in to your consultant's website using the same email and password used to place the order. From there, you can navigate to the "Orders" section to view and print your receipts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • rancherswife